Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[Forum Event] Start the New Year the Right Way!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I would like to thank my friend who introduce LOA to me. If its not to him I wouldn't be able to play this game. I also would like to thank the
    co-players who taught me how to play and understand the game better. I also would like to extend this thanks to the developer of this game, if the did not create this game then we wouldn't be able to enjoy it.

Thanks

Server [S64] Fire Plume Cage
    Character name cjamespoaq

Comment

• thx to guild mates and a few special friends
      server S21
      JDBlack

Comment

• Thank you to R2 Games. With you I found friends to joke with and play with across the world and also a very compatible game that I can work and play at the same time. Thank you most sincerely from: Skyrozellah from: S35 Azrael's Grasp.

Comment

• Juste cheers to all

[S231] Withering Fen
          R249835837 (Serafina)

Comment

• nice game

Kennocha S212

Comment

• I wish you r2games team,a new year full of joy,accomplishment and health,and thank you for your hard work.I thanks for the beautiful family I have and i wish them all the best for this new year [S 106] Mana City -- Chrome

Comment

• Happy Birthday and New Year. Thank you for the game. It has been entertaining.
                oriann S112 Muatras Truth

Comment

• Happy aniversary. My best wishes in this new year 2015. Thank you for this excelent game and i hope you can give us more surprises every day. So good luck, work hard and nice. Sinceresly
                  Guarisein. [s230] Exalted City

Comment

• thank you r2games for this game, nice job to all mods and gm's for keeping the game more exciting., keep it up for all of you. Two thumbs up to all of you.

SteffiCheon
                    206 elysian paradise

Comment

• i like it

Comment

• I would like to thank the entire R2 games staff who make this game possible. And I would like to send a big shot out of gratitude to my game husband in Mystyforge S88 RugbyBoy! Even when im not online I know hes got my back!

Comment

• happy new wear

nice work
                          ppaylos
                          [S192] The Weeping Jungle
                          Last edited by ppaylos1; 01-10-2015, 09:09 PM.

Comment

• Thank You for all that you do- Thank You to my Husband who allows me to play for hours at a time

Keirgan
                            S171

Comment

• congradulations on the one year, one year of hard work thank you
                              Server- { S24** Solipsa's Lament
                              Chara: LladyS

Comment

• I am thankful for my wife and daughter...and my job wish allows us to live a very comfortable life and enjoy all that it offers (which includes this game )

Pleco (S62)

Comment

Working...
                                X