Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[Forum Event] Start the New Year the Right Way!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Happy New Year R2 LoA - I would like to thank u for bringing us this platform to play this wonderful game. an i also want to thank my friend fishy for playing the game with me - if it wasnt fer u pal - i dont know what i would be doing now, u are a very true friend.

s165
    Snordini

Comment

• I would like to thank my husband for encouraging me to play this game, i found it so nice and competitive. Thanks to the developer too, you did the best you can.. I really love this game.....[S7]Obsession of Eris - Fujiko

Comment

• Happy b-day loa and more power...i love u guys and this game so much

server name:[s5] boadicea's glory

Comment

• I think GM has a good job , just like when I reported the bug can be fixed soon,thank's

Radeczyada2V
          208 sapphire coast

Comment

• go on like this loa

Comment

• thank the Devs and Mods for the game

S169 Ashstone valley
              Chevaun

Comment

• too much work in LOA n make make this game the better, thank you for you all in the management LOA n R2games

Server ; S 28

Dershmuggler

Comment

• Thank you to my hubby for being my best bud and introducing me to Wartune and League of Angels. Happiness is playing with you!

Comment

• Happy anniversary.. more power...

Comment

• Happy birthday to a magical one year old Game *League of Angels* which has put me under it's spell.

I love playing this game. I have met some of the most AWESOME people from all over the world..
                      Cheers to the new surprises that await us in this coming 2nd year

Uzziel S102 S207 S220
                      May beautiful Angels of kindness, abundance and prosperity surround you and shower you with positive energy

Comment

• Happy new years

Comment

• Happy Anniversary R2!!! Thank you to all the R2 staff for keeping this game going for the last year through all the ups and downs.Thank you to my guild and friends on S8

S8-Captive Amora
                          Char Name:ELLENA77

Comment

• being a mostly free player there are many times i have almost quit due the frustrations of not being able to get higher and better angels, heros and gear but ingame i have to thank Exathor, s79, for always guiding me on.... i enjoy the game but her friendship makes it more fun.

IGN: Fizaa

Server S79 Titanhammer

Comment

• Minxie and I used to play in wartunes and had a lot of fun playing there. I am glad I took her recommendation to try LOA with her. We continue to play together in in a fun attractive game.

Comment

• he it's a brand new year and it's time to celebrate League of Angel's one year anniversary! First, we would like to express our sincere appreciation for all our wonderful players who have stuck with us through thick and thin. We know it's been rough at times, but we hope that in the coming year the game will continue to improve and provide hours upon hours of enjoyment for you all. If you have a special someone you'd like to begin the new year by thanking, encouraging, or simply reminding them you care let us know in the comments below! Now is the time to start the year out right!

Reply to this thread from 2015.1.10 - 2015.1.25 based on the rules below to be rewarded.

Rules
                                - Plagiarism is not allowed.
                                - Replies that violate the R2 forum Rules will be deleted.
                                - Be sure to include your character name and server in your reply.
                                - Each character can only be rewarded once if s/he replies multiple times.
                                - The rewards will be issued within 7 days after the event ends.

Rewards

Enchanted Ore x300

Basic Energy Card (50) x1

Comment

Working...
                                X