Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[Forum Event] Start the New Year the Right Way!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This game made my life a little better and I come after work excited to see what's new in store. Thanks for creating this game!!
    Server: 63-Stone Canyon
    Marcus Dreo *

Comment

• HAPPY NEW YEAR 2015!!!
      Wishing you all a joyous, prosperous, and healthy.
      Such a new book which its pages are blank.
      There are 365 pages to fill dude.
      Let's start to put good words on them.
      May all our dreams come true.

GuardianS99
      Server S99 Rainreef Camp
      Wa Langsi Sebab Lu Follow Sama Gua, Itu Sebab Wa Mau Lu Mampus

Comment

• i want to thank you to the people for this great game and continue to work on it , it has some ups and downs, but like life has also ups and downs, but overall it is a very excellent game and provides ample opportunity to kill the boredom also i meet some nice and cool people around, just have a wish that cs will; be open for 24 hours so that i can do it anytime and it has rewards everytime not just for 3 attempts so that i never run out of emblems, so happy anniversary to game makers and wish many Happy years to come which are unforseen. [S26] Paradisia's Glory - Char name: varun1426. thanks for lovely game.

Comment

• Thank you loa for teaching us to be more patient not only in game but also in life. I also learned in loa to focus only in 1 at a time. 1 relationship at a time only. Joke! 1 element at time to max it to 20stars, then do the same thing in 2nd and 3rd element. I also learned and value the SAVING thingy. That if you save, you will have something to use when time comes i'm talking about emerging resources LOL. That's all.

P.S: Playing LOA is a simple representaion of how we mold our lives. Nux. hahahaha!

namichwan
          s206-Elysian Paradise
          namichwan
          s206
          berserker

Comment

• We rock dude :P

Stradaqc S113 Fae Summit

Comment

• Server S233 - Cerna Bluffs
              Char Name = Naruto

Comment

• I would like to thank my grandmother. She took care of me. My mother and father left me. I grew up bad and stubborn. Have times that i said my grandmother some badwords. But im really sorry. Now she is sick , i want her to tell how much i love her. I'm really shy. Every night i hug her. I cant tell her Iloveyou. I cant tell hug her when she's awake. I want to tell the world how thankfull i am to have a grandmother like her. You all lucky to have a mother taking care of you. So love ur parents while they alive. Once they die they cannot come back. Time cant come back. Lol english really bad XD but srsly , i want to take my grandmother. Iloveyou lola.

Ign: Khate
                Server: s204

Comment

• hello LOA admin and players.. thanks for every thing my life change when i play this game.. About the game play can you add trading items and selling

thanks

Comment

• more power to r2 forgiving us a compliment out of conflicts and for providing us great efforts. and to everyone rock on! =))

server:230 exalted city
                    Name: Natasha

Comment

• i WILL LIKE TO THANK MY WIFE FOR HER LOVE TOWARDS ME ON YEAR 2014. mY SEVER : [S14] Alecta's Triumph / Character Name :GOLDA

Comment

• Dear administration Thank you for the efforts you are making to ensure the success of this game As I thank all those involved in this game, but there Remarks First, the severe shortage of vouchers Second period competitions are long periods in the day like now contest Djinnis Merchants You need to be all the time to get what I want and as you know our business and we can not stay on the computer Third Competition Tycoon Third Competition This competition only for players who are confined to the cargo and the number of players a little I hope that this competition be fair Fourth, hoping that you can be fair competitions for all players Finally, thank you for your efforts and Happy New Year
                        server [63] Stone Canyon
                        char godless

Comment

• Thank you for this amazing game. Since I only played for 6 days i definitely became addicted to this because it is so much fun XD.. Thank you for making an incredible like this.. happy birth day

NAme: Malipoton
                          Server: [S234]Sunless Sea
                          Last edited by mainaiton; 01-10-2015, 04:45 AM.

Comment

• I love this game, has had and still has bugs that I hope will be resolved but it is gorgeous. happy birthday LoA

server 88 Mystforge
                            ING DarkLady

Comment

• thanks to all the players in S172 Jade Valley especially the guildies for making the game worth logging back in
                              IGN: Magic
                              Server: S172 Jade Valley

Comment

• Thank you R2 for the nice and competitive game , there could be some improvement but overall was a realy good year.
                                I would like to thank everyone that made this game possible.
                                well guess the biggest thank you goes to my family same as it does on each year.
                                Big thanks to my kids who are the sweetest.

Server Northern Furnace s86 Andric

Comment

Working...
                                X