Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[Forum Event] Start the New Year the Right Way!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I wanted to know all those wonderful people (code name: W, FS, K, S, K) whom i met in game on how thankful I am for the friendship we shared, and how they make my life so much fun and meaningful! My heartfelt thanks to you guys!! -- Sweeney, [S222] Cinderwood

Comment

• HAPPY 1ST BIRTHDAY R2!!! now wheres my gift!!!!! LOL

Comment

• First, i would like to thank God for giving me a new life everyday! i would also like to thank my family for being there every time especially when i'm in trouble... i would also like to thank to those who develope this game coz through this im enjoy playing my vacant time.. hope they will continue improving this game... Thank You so much!!!
        IGN: Asumamix
        Server: S36 Fallen Angels.

Comment

• Thank you guys.. still having lots of fun playing this game.. [S14] Alecta's Triumph AlexG

Comment

• I would like to thank the GM's, my guildmates and my former guildies for helping me out. On only did they help me out with my team dungeon runs and inferno runs, they helped me raise my level and BR. Through their guidance i have risen through the ranks and i will do my best to get to their level and try to compete with them. i wish to sincerely offer my gratitude to all of them. thanks guys, for everything. before i forget ... Happy Anniversary LOA [S228] AzureRena

Comment

• s 8 captive amora nick bebita

Comment

• Thank you to all the R2 staffs for keeping this game going for the last year.

Special thanks to: GM Gurothos for always giving fast reply and always so helpful to handle many situations in forum.

Thank you all my fellow guild mates and friends playing this game.

Server : Knight's Honor
                Character Name : Maldriv

Comment

• Very fantastic game , I really enjoyed this game with every event . I would like to thank my friends in server that has helped me . happy 1 years anniversy.

server 230 (exalted city)
                  char.: aqilziqry

Comment

• Thank you R2 for the wonderful year, to everyone who played and made this game more fun and to my family for understanding me for spending a lot of hours playing League of Angels. Hope this year would bring more positive things to our lives. Happy New Year Heroes and Angels, Happy New Year Everyone!

and also Happy Birthday to League of Angels!

[S70] Sacred Elementalis
                    SaintJ
                    Last edited by R23134331; 01-10-2015, 05:20 AM.

Comment

• Happy Birthday LOA!..Even with the occasional glitches this is still my favorite game,hope to keep playing for years to come
                      Nell {S30** Cherub's Echo

Comment

• Thank you to my guild Dragovian, lets have another great year!

uNknowN
                        s224(sura marsh)

Comment

• Game

Thank you R2 games for creating such a wonderful game,it gets better and better daily. Keep up the good work
                          kosmonian [S97] Furnace Cave

Comment

• Happy New Year and Anniversary to all the staff on the support desk who have had to put up with my rants and raves over the last year about in game issues and bugs which to be fair to the game have all been resolved (not always in an unbiased way mind you!). And to all those people who moan and groan about bias towards cashers getting all top rewards, BAH HUMBUG to you, the game is not free it is P2P. It just has a free option to tempt people to pay, pay up or shut up!!
                            Slaine of [S28] Halo's Light

Comment

• Best game ever, never have I really put so much time into a single day and making sure I log in everyday to do all the stuffs. To another great year! Cheers LOA.

Clouderik, [S120] Dawn's Regeant.

Comment

• Nice and Very Nice

Nice.........
                                From manual till got mini helper..
                                From Casual Armory till Godly Armory
                                From Normal Mount till Godless Mount
                                From Enhanching till advance enhancing
                                everything work in progress n i love it
                                even more event till active and make more offer to the active players..
                                games evolvement very interesting....
                                Hopefully future Team dungeon able can do within b;itzing within 5 squad or so amking more room for player
                                also future more heroes able to join party ( just like now +1 for backup pos)
                                Lastly.............................................
                                hmmm after all it very nice game to play!

Comment

Working...
                                X