Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

[Forum Event] Start the New Year the Right Way!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Have a great new year with your family and friends

Server: [S90] Deathshade Lair
    Char name : Costy

Comment

• Thanks for nice work on moderator and GM side, and thanks to my parents who supported me during my studies in the university, without them i realy dont know what could i did with my life.
      Server:S235-Amber Heath
      IGN:AreS

Comment

• happy brithday LOA

Comment

• Happy Anniversary League of Angels

Comment

• I Just want to say thank you for making this game twas so much fun . . though i can't play full time i still enjoy the events and all activities
            in-game. Still looking for freebies like Mounts, armors and accessories that can be acquired through constant playing. . hehe
            And also for my Guild Warriors who let me join even though i'm still a lowbie thank you guys =P To my one and only Aedriel Yve i <3 u mwuah

with Love <3
            AedrieL of [S183] Pilgrim's Tavern

Comment

• I would like to thank everyone that made this game possible, I enjoyed many hours on it , I'd also like to thank my friends and family for being so awesome.

server s140 mad king zorn

manswer88

Comment

• Would like to thank everyone who plays LoA, without you all this game would not be as great and fun as it is. To all u cashers out there, keep cashing.....you make this game possible!

StormFoot

Server 229

Comment

• Originally posted by R2CS_Amanda View Post
                  Dear Heroes & Angels,

The it's a brand new year and it's time to celebrate League of Angel's one year anniversary! First, we would like to express our sincere appreciation for all our wonderful players who have stuck with us through thick and thin. We know it's been rough at times, but we hope that in the coming year the game will continue to improve and provide hours upon hours of enjoyment for you all. If you have a special someone you'd like to begin the new year by thanking, encouraging, or simply reminding them you care let us know in the comments below! Now is the time to start the year out right!

Reply to this thread from 2015.1.10 - 2015.1.25 based on the rules below to be rewarded.

Rules
                  - Plagiarism is not allowed.
                  - Replies that violate the R2 forum Rules will be deleted.
                  - Be sure to include your character name and server in your reply.
                  - Each character can only be rewarded once if s/he replies multiple times.
                  - The rewards will be issued within 7 days after the event ends.

Rewards
                  • Enchanted Ore x300
                  • Basic Energy Card (50) x1
                  • Vouchers x500
                  • Gold x1,000,000
                  [ATTACH=CONFIG]122384[/ATTACH]

R2Games LoA Ops Team

Comment

• Thank you R2 for providing good events and such game I really liked the game and spend many hours playing it.
                    Server: [S228] Anvils of Abar
                    Name: Masab

Comment

• Thank you R2 for providing good such game and some new events I really liked the game and spend many hours playing it.
                      Server: [S214] Great Crossroads
                      Name: faaa

Comment

• Thank You to the mods and developer of this game, it seems there are rare games which you can enjoy with out shedding money that big.

Keep up the good work

Comment

• Server231: Uriel

Comment

• i wish to thank all who enable this game to be the piece of awesome work it is, and to the palyers who make it so much fum, thank you all

Comment

• Thank you very much for the game "League of Angels" and my congratulates with the 1st Anniversary of the game
                              Server: [S231] Withering Fen
                              Char name : Veitangur

Comment

• just add that if you look it is possible to find values ​​of community beyond the natural competition games , thanks

Comment

Working...
                                X