Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

[Forum Event] Start the New Year the Right Way!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HAPPY BIRTHDAY! And I hope there are many more to come.

I would like to thank the makers of this game, giving me many hours of pleasure. It keeps me busy and out of trouble . I would also like to thank jimm for staying with me here at League of Angels

Minxie [S7] Obsession of Eris
    Last edited by R23424857; 01-12-2015, 01:06 AM.

Comment

• Happy Birthday!

Serendipity
      R2 games
      Saphire Coast S208

Comment

• Congratulations for the anniversary! Now hope to get something not like Christmas xD
        Nick Onimusha
        [S210] Fiery Citadel

Comment

• Happy birthday, many thanks for a fun and evolving game, definitely in a League of its own!!

S106 Lyndor

Comment

• Happy 1st Birthday, who's bringing the jelly?
            character name google s205

Comment

• I would like to thank everyone that I have played with on Sea of Kora [S220] for being so helpful and nice. You guys are why I play this game, especially you Laura and Daigunder. Thank you two for not excluding me after becoming much stronger than me. You two are awesome! Happy Birthday League of Angels. -Sirtuss
              Last edited by R296116641; 01-10-2015, 11:04 PM.
              "Our duty, as soldiers, is to protect humanity. Whatever the cost."
              "You say that like soldiers and humanity are two different things. Soldiers aren't machines. We're just people."

Comment

• Wow, this has been such an amazing year!
                Thank you for everything, everyone.
                Artists, game developers, every single one of you,
                thank you so much for making this part of my life!
                I've met such amazing people thanks to you and my life has gotten so much better!
                I hope this is only the start of many many years! (❁´‿`❁)
                Happy Anniversary LOA! Thank you for everything! ❤
                Goddess - (S81) Wingblaze Altar ;

Comment

• i would like to thank my family and friends who helped support us through my fathers illness. he made it to the new year without anymore hospital visits and is doing much better. I am very grateful for this.
                  Oakenshanks
                  server 0174 copper coast

Comment

• Ty to all the big spenders playing this very cool game if it wasnt for you guy we wouldnt be playing this game right now,,, so pllllllease keeeeeeeeep on spending i truly appreciate it and so do your credit card companies lmao....... Ign upurs server s106 manacity

Comment

• happy birthday

Comment

• I like that over the past year a game cam along that was easy to pick up but had enough challenge to keep me coming back as well as so very nice looking female angel figures that made me wanna say WOW League of Angels is one of the best free to play MMO I have seen in a while, I enjoy playing everyday [S13] Valkyrie's Call Character Name: Anettie

Comment

• i'm very happy to discover this game. Thank's .

Comment

• happy birthday LOA u hav kept me playing for 6 months i congratulate u guys on that as its exceptional in my case he he. and whoever is responsible for the new additions kudos to u = little helper was a stroke of genius
                            KEPOW of server 216

Comment

• i would like to thank all of my fans and people who through thick and thin has helped me in almost every stage of the game.
                              i also would like to take this opportunity to congratulate those top player and poor player, striving hard to level up.
                              i hope this year everyone will have a happy and a voucherous and dia's new year.

again, thanks to all of my fans, your endless cheers and love for me will not be in vain, one day we will rise up and rule,
                              ofcourse after we have enough money to buy dia's.

superjumbi of s219 island of desolation

Comment

• I must say thanks only to my wife and my daughter They are this thing who make me happy.
                                Thanks to you R2 for happy moments in game HAppy Birthday !

Server: (S211) Briarwall Keep
                                Char name : Cekcu

Comment

Working...
                                X