Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[Forum Event] Start the New Year the Right Way!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• great gamme

Comment

• Well i would like to thank you all for the game its an awesome game with alot of "collect" but its a pleasure spending time on it
      [S229] Highwall Peaks
      Char: Akulatraxas

Comment

• First I need to thank Google for letting me know about R2 and LoA Then i would like to thank everyone for being nice

Pain
        210 Fiery Citadel

Comment

• Hi everyone. Happy Anniversary LoA. I joined just before the end of the year and find this game to be the best one I ever played. I am Last Crusade on (S232 BloodReef) server and have made some great friends there. Especially in the guild I belong to......BloodFire, they are the best group of players ever, I want to wish them all a great new year and hope for more strength, so many thanks to them all. Again thank you R2 for bring this game to us.
          Last edited by LastCrusade; 01-10-2015, 04:58 PM. Reason: added a comment

Comment

• Happy Birthday!

This is the best game I ever played, Happy Birthday, LoA! Im Hitman from server S235 Amber Heath....thank you!
            Last edited by R2111325017; 01-10-2015, 04:50 PM. Reason: introducing myself

Comment

• happy birthday LOA. its been a long way but thanks for a great game.

IGN: isetaguro
              server: S14 Alecta's Triumph

Comment

• Ty for taking care of the game until now you've done a great job!!^^

server [S34] Seraphim Warlord

Char name Fieno

Comment

• Melody- S218 Citadel of Songs..Happy Birthday..and thanks to all who work so hard to make this game possible....and hope the coming year is a good one for everyone

Comment

• Thank you R2 for game, tks my friends for fun year .
                    Server : S185 - Majestic Rampart
                    Char name: Wilku

Comment

• I wanna say Happy birthday to LoA! After playing on earlier server I tried a new start on one of the new server and I still love the game.
                      I wanna thank everyone that put their time and effort in the game! I love it.

s232 bloodreef
                      Hyda

Comment

• I love this game....The artwork is very good and the heroes and angels are very nice...have a good new year LOA

Comment

• Congratulations for the Year, I only have to say that I enjoying playing the game and ungrading my character.
                          Dftv-[S231]Withering Fen

Comment

• This is the best game I ever played, Happy Birthday, LoA! I am Hitman from S235 Amber Heath,thank u....

Comment

• thank all for such a great year and good luck on the days to come

Comment

• First of all, Happy birthday of course...
                                thank you for all things about the game, the gameplay, the managing, the competition, the compensation... i like them all... ^_^
                                i hope it will get more fun & more merrier

Server : [199] Westbridge Pass
                                IGN : Faylinn

Comment

Working...
                                X