Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

[Forum Event] Start the New Year the Right Way!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• great gamme

Comment

• Well i would like to thank you all for the game its an awesome game with alot of "collect" but its a pleasure spending time on it
      [S229] Highwall Peaks
      Char: Akulatraxas

Comment

• First I need to thank Google for letting me know about R2 and LoA Then i would like to thank everyone for being nice

Pain
        210 Fiery Citadel

Comment

• Hi everyone. Happy Anniversary LoA. I joined just before the end of the year and find this game to be the best one I ever played. I am Last Crusade on (S232 BloodReef) server and have made some great friends there. Especially in the guild I belong to......BloodFire, they are the best group of players ever, I want to wish them all a great new year and hope for more strength, so many thanks to them all. Again thank you R2 for bring this game to us.
          Last edited by LastCrusade; 01-10-2015, 04:58 PM. Reason: added a comment

Comment

• Happy Birthday!

This is the best game I ever played, Happy Birthday, LoA! Im Hitman from server S235 Amber Heath....thank you!
            Last edited by R2111325017; 01-10-2015, 04:50 PM. Reason: introducing myself

Comment

• happy birthday LOA. its been a long way but thanks for a great game.

IGN: isetaguro
              server: S14 Alecta's Triumph

Comment

• Ty for taking care of the game until now you've done a great job!!^^

server [S34] Seraphim Warlord

Char name Fieno

Comment

• Melody- S218 Citadel of Songs..Happy Birthday..and thanks to all who work so hard to make this game possible....and hope the coming year is a good one for everyone

Comment

• Thank you R2 for game, tks my friends for fun year .
                    Server : S185 - Majestic Rampart
                    Char name: Wilku

Comment

• I wanna say Happy birthday to LoA! After playing on earlier server I tried a new start on one of the new server and I still love the game.
                      I wanna thank everyone that put their time and effort in the game! I love it.

s232 bloodreef
                      Hyda

Comment

• I love this game....The artwork is very good and the heroes and angels are very nice...have a good new year LOA

Comment

• Congratulations for the Year, I only have to say that I enjoying playing the game and ungrading my character.
                          Dftv-[S231]Withering Fen

Comment

• This is the best game I ever played, Happy Birthday, LoA! I am Hitman from S235 Amber Heath,thank u....

Comment

• thank all for such a great year and good luck on the days to come

Comment

• First of all, Happy birthday of course...
                                thank you for all things about the game, the gameplay, the managing, the competition, the compensation... i like them all... ^_^
                                i hope it will get more fun & more merrier

Server : [199] Westbridge Pass
                                IGN : Faylinn

Comment

Working...
                                X