Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[Forum Event] Start the New Year the Right Way!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• thank to my "One man" guild
    Winchester s90

Comment

• thanks r2 and gt for this sexy game....my husband and i enjoyed it...hope that logging in problems will be fix and have a dedicated app to avoid lags in downloading...

mhye-s230

Comment

• thumbs upp thats all i have to say to the matter

Comment

• simply amazing
          [USER]HelloHeaven
          [SERVER]207 Vaporous Citadel

Comment

• Thank you!

Thank you to all who made this possible and to the G M PPL who take their time showing us how to play day after day....

-tat2angel
            -( S233 )CERNA BLUFFS

Comment

• "happy birthday" i started playing this game in February and since than i can't stop from playing it i hope we celebrate the 10th celebration together

Server 81 Wingblaze Altar
              Character name Rowenariel

Comment

• I give thanks to those who are in my life.... and a big thank you to r2 games for helping keep me from being so bored and to say I love this game.. keep up the good work and keep working those bugs out.. !!!!

Comment

• One Year - nice, ... let us celebrate and play some years together ;o). And (they usual recieve not really some thanks ... speciall thanks to the (payment) support. I know that its often very hard work. And a "thank you" to the devs ....
                  And a last thanks to our guildleader - its not easy to keep us together .

Cheers,
                  Avenahar, [S212 - Dragonrend Spires]

Comment

• thanks to my guildmate who help me a lot..even though im a non-casher player...ang also the game itself for freebies...i enjoy this game...
                    congratz LOA...
                    Prospera's Bounty (S3)
                    IGN:johnyucs

Comment

• I would like to say thank you to R2/Gtarcade dev team for making such a cool game. It has really been one of the few games i play online in the last 2 years. I would like to wish all who play this game a happy belated new year.

Server:S222 Cinderwood
                      Name:Smirnoff

Comment

• I send this message specially for those who doesnt was with their family this Xmas and new year , i just wanna send them a Very big Hug and my sorry. Excuse me if i talk strange xd , Im not english and i learn this from hearing others
                        Hugs and kisses , Urugoten of (S235) Amber Heath

Comment

• thank you for this game and making it possible. Also a very good game and still liking it
                          Server :Kongregate S4
                          Character : deathwing

Comment

• Happy Birthday, LoA!!!
                            Nina Thunder - [S233] Cerna Bluffs

Comment

• Happy Birtday LoA!!!
                              my first thank is for R2 and GtArcade for your game that make me thinking everyday.
                              thanks to my friends and all Equilibrium Guild member.
                              and thanks to everyone who play this game.
                              i wish this game will more funny day after day.

-S109 Ethereal Realm
                              -ayaka

Comment

• Thx for all the good things Justian Forest of Ruin

Comment

Working...
                                X