Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

[Forum Event] Start the New Year the Right Way!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I would like to thank my inquestive nature for finding this game, after playing another of your games I needed a much eager break from it and this happened to fit the bill and got me hooked!! Thanks for everything!!

Silverheart of [S234]Sunless Sea

Comment

• [S233] Cerna Bluffs

Comment

• Thanks Loa, playing this game made a difference.
        Enjilyn [S86] Northern Furnace

Comment

• Nice event, congratulation for R2

Comment

• would like to thank everyone and happy new year

Server: S20 - Fauna's Bounty
            Char name: koko

Comment

• Special thanks to my LoA friends they are the best hope to continue brand New Year with them, looking for to something new and fun with all of you guys, you'll are like a second family to me. LoA rules!!!

Faymage28 (s181) Black Stars

Comment

• thank you to all GM/VETS!!!! this is the best game ever!! please continue to be nice to all the players of this game "))
                [S235] Amber Heath
                Char name: pinkheRoII

Comment

• I'd like to say thank you to r2 for giving us this wonderful game .

Comment

• I would like to thank developers,Gms and vets for their hard work over this past year and encourge them to keep it up.
                    xDevil of [S106] ManaCity

Comment

• Thank you for Giving us LOA! everyday we log in ang play to have fun.. thank you so much..

Server:S192 The Weeping Jungle
                      IGN : SiLia

Comment

• I want to start by saying Thank You to my friends besides all the events and things you are able to do to me it is the friends I have made on the game that have made it truely enjoyable. Also I want to thank the LOA staff you work hard to keep everything up to date and coming up with new events to keep us from getting bored.

Server: S66 Boreal Woods
                        IGN: AngelEyes
                        Last edited by Texas@24; 01-11-2015, 02:09 AM.
                        Server: S66 Boreal Woods
                        IGN: AngelEyes

Comment

• 'Happy Birthday ' for u LOA more success and can best rating

Comment

• I would like to that the makers of this game for an awesome use of my time and for the events you continue to provide for us. I also would like to thank a friend on s219 named Speedy for his help.

Ladihawk
                            s219
                            Last edited by Ladihawk; 01-11-2015, 02:13 AM. Reason: Forgot some details

Comment

• Thanks League of Angels

Many thanks for an amazing game that keeps me occupied in my retirement.
                              Gratzzz on your anniversary and cheers to many more!
                              Please make Hecate a little more accessible to all if possible as there is distinct advantage with her
                              Regards; Glazzzzze from Muatra's Truth S112

Comment

• where is my rewards?

Comment

Working...
                                X