Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[Forum Event] Start the New Year the Right Way!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Спасибо что придумали такую увлекательную игру с Днем Ð*ождения вас, чтоб вы всегда нас радывали новыми открытиями в этой игре.

Comment

• Thank you for such a great game. I am a new player, but I have played similar games. This is the best one by far. The attention to detail is amazing, and highly appreciated. I really enjoy the time I spend on this game.
      thanks,
      Nicci of [S232] Blood Reef

Comment

• happy Bday

Comment

• Best wishes to all on League of angels,may all the days be Beautiful - Happy - & - Painfree.
          twohearts67 [ S234 ]

Comment

• Awsome year, keep it up and happy B-day

Comment

• TonyB - S70-Sacred Elementals

Thanks to all players who helped me out...in all servers in r2 games...even after merging I met some really wonderful people who helped me out a lot. I am strong as I am today because of you all..and am in a position to help new players cuz of it.
              Thnaks Again

Comment

• Happy Birthday Leage of Angels!!With you my free time become more interesting and usefull)))You connect people, you transfer people to another world where they feel themself comfortable, powerfull, usefull and joy!Thank's you'r great server!!
                Server:[S232] Blood Reefs
                Char name: Perlonegro

Comment

• thanks loa for making my last year awsome..hopefully this year as well ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. Shift+A improves the quality of all images on this page.
                  BULL s208-sapphire coast

Comment

• would like to thank all that made this game possible

Comment

• It's been a rough year for me personally, so being able to escape into LoA has been nice. I've also made some good friends on here, that kept me playing long after the game itself got a bit boring! Thanks Upi, Slick... it''s been interesting, definitely

Server 98
                      IGN - Mashiara

Comment

• Thank YOu!!! Gerald [S125] Warlord's Triumph

Comment

• hapy birthday..

Comment

• Thanks for the game. Actually started playing to monitor my 9 YO daughter as a pedo decided he would start communicating with her. (Sent some pretty awful stuff)

For a free to play game this is very well done. I am quite impressed.

Comment

• Happy Birthday LoA and Happy New Year everyone!

/ Nirya [S212]

Comment

• Happy Birthday LoA. Hope to see your 2nd one.

Comment

Working...
                                X