Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[Forum Event] Start the New Year the Right Way!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This sounds really as a good start of the New Year. Will see if it materializes:-))) Very happy New Year to all players and support teams of GTA and r2games!!!

Character: Lucia
    At server [s20] Fauna's Bounty

Comment

• Thanks to everyone that plays the game and gives useful tips tricks to new players.
      kitstaik[S222] Cinderwood

Comment

• happy New Year to all players and support teams of GTA and r2games!!!

server: S100
        ign: Immortal

Comment

• Happy birthday

Galadriel007 [S1] Armorgames

Comment

• I'd like to thank my family for all the love and guidance they gave to me. Through all the hardships that we have made through.

Server: S216 - Abyss of Sithis
            IGN: Aelswood

Comment

• well guess the biggest thank you goes to my family same as it does on each year .
              other than that i want to thank all admins/GMs that made this game and continue to work on it, sure it has his ups and downs but overall and excellent way to kill the boredom also was a nice way to meet some cool people(friend and foe) around.
              Thank You and More Power.

Server:S204 - Floating City
              IGNukikomekuto

Comment

• well guess the biggest thank you goes to my family same as it does on each year .
                other than that i want to thank all admins/GMs that made this game and continue to work on it, sure it has his ups and downs but overall and excellent way to kill the boredom also was a nice way to meet some cool people(friend and foe) around.
                Thank You and More Power.

Server: S204 - Floating City
                IGN: pukikomekuto

Comment

• Happy Birthday LOA :P

Comment

• I would like to thank all people that made my stay in Schotland possible

Blont [S212] Dragonrend Spires

Comment

• thank you for having accompanied the ups and downs during the year, hopefully this game will continue in the coming years

IGN : Yu Chan
                      [S95] Mistshade Town

Comment

• I would like to say thank you to my bro and my friends without them the whole year would be a mess without real fun. And also thanks to the R2/Gtarcade dev team for the nice events, where a free player could race almost everytime for a little exta reward.

Server:S82 - Wall o' Thorns
                        Name: Punieva

Comment

• Happy BDay LOA

Comment

• Thanks for the hours of the game that fills beautifully our free time

Onikaze Eternal Towers

Comment

• i love this game so much and have even learnt other languages just to be able to communicate with other players

Comment

• Courtney of server [S35] Azrael's Grasp: love this game!

Comment

Working...
                                X