Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

[Forum Event] Start the New Year the Right Way!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This sounds really as a good start of the New Year. Will see if it materializes:-))) Very happy New Year to all players and support teams of GTA and r2games!!!

Character: Lucia
    At server [s20] Fauna's Bounty

Comment

• Thanks to everyone that plays the game and gives useful tips tricks to new players.
      kitstaik[S222] Cinderwood

Comment

• happy New Year to all players and support teams of GTA and r2games!!!

server: S100
        ign: Immortal

Comment

• Happy birthday

Galadriel007 [S1] Armorgames

Comment

• I'd like to thank my family for all the love and guidance they gave to me. Through all the hardships that we have made through.

Server: S216 - Abyss of Sithis
            IGN: Aelswood

Comment

• well guess the biggest thank you goes to my family same as it does on each year .
              other than that i want to thank all admins/GMs that made this game and continue to work on it, sure it has his ups and downs but overall and excellent way to kill the boredom also was a nice way to meet some cool people(friend and foe) around.
              Thank You and More Power.

Server:S204 - Floating City
              IGNukikomekuto

Comment

• well guess the biggest thank you goes to my family same as it does on each year .
                other than that i want to thank all admins/GMs that made this game and continue to work on it, sure it has his ups and downs but overall and excellent way to kill the boredom also was a nice way to meet some cool people(friend and foe) around.
                Thank You and More Power.

Server: S204 - Floating City
                IGN: pukikomekuto

Comment

• Happy Birthday LOA :P

Comment

• I would like to thank all people that made my stay in Schotland possible

Blont [S212] Dragonrend Spires

Comment

• thank you for having accompanied the ups and downs during the year, hopefully this game will continue in the coming years

IGN : Yu Chan
                      [S95] Mistshade Town

Comment

• I would like to say thank you to my bro and my friends without them the whole year would be a mess without real fun. And also thanks to the R2/Gtarcade dev team for the nice events, where a free player could race almost everytime for a little exta reward.

Server:S82 - Wall o' Thorns
                        Name: Punieva

Comment

• Happy BDay LOA

Comment

• Thanks for the hours of the game that fills beautifully our free time

Onikaze Eternal Towers

Comment

• i love this game so much and have even learnt other languages just to be able to communicate with other players

Comment

• Courtney of server [S35] Azrael's Grasp: love this game!

Comment

Working...
                                X