Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

as the years pass the monster and the legend that is Claire continued to ravage the land killing kings oppressing their people seen both as a savior and a plague till she came upon an Oracle she approach the sear with hesitation and ask "I've suffered and survived this long fighting battles while searching for a cure is there a cure for my illness or will this be the end of me?" and the Oracle answered "in a land west beyond the mountains lie a cave where the one single item that can cure your disease is hidden but be warned traveler for it is the rod of the god of medicine Aesculapius it shall heal your illness but the gods does not give such gift for free it comes with a heavy price that may cost you your power even your immortality" hearing this Claire replied as she walk away "I will pay whatever price i must to get rid of this" hearing her answer the Oracle flash an ominous smile "be wary traveler you might not even get there alive if your careless hear this warning of mine as a bonus for your bravery or foolishness the prince which can defeat you is already near." and with that the Oracle melded with the shadows never to be seen again. . .

Ptolemy

s89 woodway heights

Comment

Claire sat somewhere where the Oracle vanished and her mind crippled by the option given to her, could this be the answer - being a mortal? a careful decision last for two decades she bare the pain just to make sure of her decision is right or not....

Claire decided to see the prince and kiss his lips to make her mortal and live peacefully... Claire went to the place what the oracle instructed her.

She saw a man standing right through the end of the cave as she approach toward the said prince claire tried to introduce herself but hear nothing in reply.

Hopeless to hear from the prince - a moment of silent - "Ptolemy". Claire reply "what"

"Ptolemy is my name" Claire about to answer but " I heard about your story, everything " and then the prince turn facing Claire.

Claire gasp and shocked and said " *** is that even a face?, i would rather be in pain than to kiss you"! Claire run away off to cave.....

Ptolemy was so desperate " i barely kiss a girl, not in a million years now, come back!
      Last edited by majonda; 08-02-2014, 08:49 AM. Reason: fengsui S89 wooodway

Comment

"wait!" Ptolemy shouted as he ran after Claire "you owe me this is because of what i did for you when i release you from my prison i was cursed when i release you from your prison and now i ask for a favor release me from this curse as i did for you kill the one who did this to me and i shall be free" Claire turn around and ask "cursed? who did this to you?" with seething anger in his voice he spat her name "fengsui did this to me a witch who doubles as a girl in a brothel in a near by town. she cursed me to look like this because she discovered that i was the one who release you, the one who orphaned and burned her face to a charcoal" with resignation Claire asked "how will i identify her?" with sarcasm Ptolemy answered "she will be the one that looked like she has a roasted animal for a face id love to go with you but i cannot for she also sealed my power in this form and will only be a burden i know the location of the cure you seek and as a payment for this ill hand it to you once you release me from her curse master" and as Ptolemy slowly retreat deeper into the cave Claire ask her final question "by the way Ptolemy which kingdom are you from? who are your parents?" in the darkness Ptolemy answered "i dunno who my parents are i was raise by mages and thought me their ways thou they told me that i was orphaned when a battle between an evil monster and a wrinkled old prune decades ago" Claire silently thought as she leaves the cave to murder fengsui the charcoal witch "so he didnt know he is a prince and my battle with siegfart orphaned him he must never know or he might betray me not to mention he also know the location of the cure for my illness ironic a my would be savior is also the biggest threat to me i have to deal with this after the deed is done". . .

Comment

Ptolemy ran after Claire , but he got lost in the forrest so he decide to look for another girl and another kiss and there is a proof that miracles can happen he ran and fell off from a cliff into a river ,
          he lost constiousness and woke up in a house with a girl treating his injured leg , he tought " its just a dream can't be real " then he feint . Woke up aggain later and seen a bear playing with the girl outside house . Can he kiss the girl or no ... ? ( she got a bear as a pet )
          Server [8] - Captive Amora
          IGN: Kiralyl
          Lvl 86 Mage 2.4m br

Comment

Ptolemy is disturbing at the moment.. looking everywhere , trying to figure out where he is, why he's here and what's will happen next...

Server: S95
            IGN: Magic
            Last edited by Kulzyc; 08-02-2014, 11:58 AM.
            DO STUPID THINGS!

Comment

Ptolemy really disturbing, I agree.
              The snow and ice,
              a green hill below;
              one more place
              I would like to go.

Comment

si dintr_o data acea fata minunata se apropie de el . Cu un stergar in mana dreapta incepu al sterge de sudoare

Comment

... and it was all but dream, the soul of cursed Alecta wake me up and she said, "Wake up little brave hero, wake up Snowden." And I was shocked. Am I still dreaming? I pinched my cheeks but nothing changed. And I said, "Oh, sire why did you wake me?"
                  Alecta answered "We are in need of your strength, we had been cursed and turned into stone. And only demigod like you can help us to unseal the curse. Don't worry we will guide you and help you. But first we need you to accept your fate, so will you accept it?"
                  In my mind I am nervous, frightened but I guessed that was my destiny so I said, "I'll go."
                  Alecta smiled and said" Its decided, don't be frightened help, will come to your way."
                  Suddenly, the world spins fast and it was changed. I am standing in a tavern when a gust of chilled air swept through the room as the tavern’s door was flung open and in stumbled a bedraggled and frenzied mage…

IGN: Lord suzako
                  Server: [S107] Trail of Vines

Comment

Ptolemy ran after Claire , but he got lost in the forrest so he decide to look for another girl and another kiss and there is a proof that miracles can happen he ran and fell off from a cliff into a river ,
                    he lost constiousness and woke up in a house with a girl treating his injured leg , he tought " its just a dream can't be real " then he feint . Woke up aggain later and seen a bear playing with the girl outside house . Can he kiss the girl or no ... ? ( she got a bear as a pet )

forgot to add my name
                    S8 Captive Amora
                    Server [8] - Captive Amora
                    Lvl 86 Mage 2.4m br

Comment

• and he was too afraid to open her eyes more than that, because he was afraid if the bear saw him awakened

IGN : BIG D
                      S99 rainreef Camp

Comment

• who am i facing??seems like im staring at my own reflection..there are no werewolves nor vampires,just hallucinations of my own imaginations...

Comment

• The wondering warrior wondered if he would ever find his lost companions when he stumbled upon a werewolf that looked like it was under a trance

IGN:Goldielox
                          Server 102 Cool Bay

Comment

• But could it be? For a moment he thought he was looking at an old friend he battled along side many months ago. "No that can't be" he said to himself. When looked again for a second time, sure enough, it was him.

IGN: Radcliffe
                            Server: Ivory Crown

Comment

• we heard a cold voice calling for people... we felt scared at first then it start to be a feel of courage inside the place... wondering is it the time now??? is it the time for use to prove our strength??? and the voice said again....
                              Let the Battles begin

IGN : DeathRogue
                              Server : [S200] Northcrown Mountains
                              Why So Serious ???!!!
                              IGN : DeathRogue
                              Server : [S200] Northcrown Mountains

Comment

• From the clouds the angels appeared,ready for battle ..... this time evil would be defeated and justice would beserved on the unjust ..... from the shadows .the oracle crept, giving its-self form once more .......

xmrzolix

S109

Comment

Working...
                                X