No announcement yet.

[Guide] Knight - Damage dealer - Arena/WB

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ok not bad but i like to point that a low def is bad idea in high lvl. Since archer and mages hit faster, larger and hit before the knights so the chance that u get good damage before even strting is big. Also u r sacrificing def for attack which is again a bad idea as most of knight offence skills r single and front row based hence even if u have high attack if ur opponent stay behind his troop or teammates u get serious damage even before getting a chance to attack the player. For a knight Crit is quite useless i think a knight need to give focuss on HP, Mdef, Pdef, Pattck, Block. Also lvling up the passive skills to its fullest is also a good idea.

Comment

• how to use the gems

Comment

• Crit for archers when u get to 45 u will find out the hard way,the archers def will be higher then yours and there crits on double shot and then still they have the multi atck it
        will tear u apart and thats not to talk about an atcking mage yes sure the mages that go healing root u can take,when the multiple atcks start rolling from the archers and the mages u will die qq ,i tried going crit way ,and when u get to higher level the chances of getting that crit reduces ,keep the astro for world boss only,and look towards your whirlwind cause u gonne need it soon, im now level 51 and getting rid of every single crit stat that I can ,for def (since i got rid of my crit stats I became top night on server but I did not do my def early enough so there are some tanks on pvp my level witch are real strong) I admit i used about 4000 ballens this for wings and clothing as some on our server use ballens like no tmrw ,and had to level up quick so we can keep up with guild battles , if you wanne be a good knight later on work on block not crit ,archers my level have atck ratings of over 9k and then theres some under my level wich have close to 9k atck ,and that hurts like hell hahahhahahhah ,when on level 50 you will c your talents consentrate on def ,block atck and whirlwind ,nothing for crit

Comment

• Hi. I am a level 45 knight and my choice of skills would be slasher/ulti slasher lvl 3 (no more, 3 is enough to get lvl 2 destroyer) and a level 1-2 whirlwind to keep up in the dungeons.
          I am not sure as to how much lvl 1 enhance block helps. It seems pretty random.
          Maybe if you enhance your block with astrals...

And some advice: A knight must have a TRULLY STRONG DEFENSE or none will come with you in the multi-dangeons. In a party, you are supposed to get the hits and endure, the archer does all the damage and the mage hits/heals.
          Hope this helps.

Comment

• Hi. I am a level 45 knight and my choice of skills would be slasher/ulti slasher lvl 3 (no more, 3 is enough to get lvl 2 destroyer) and a level 1-2 whirlwind to keep up in the dungeons.
            I am not sure as to how much lvl 1 enhance block helps. It seems pretty random.
            Maybe if you enhance your block with astrals...

And some advice: A knight must have a TRULLY STRONG DEFENSE or none will come with you in the multi-dangeons. In a party, you are supposed to get the hits and endure, the archer does all the damage and the mage hits/heals.
            Hope this helps.

Comment

• Hey knight im also a knight and your proofs and tips are really reliable and please at your next post put some pics of your academy that shows how u use your kyanites and what are priorities in the academy. PLS. also post your priorities at
              guild skills so i can do the right thing in getting skills, from KnightElv of server 282 Dusty Highlands.
              Thank You!

Comment

• your font is a killer

Comment

• Thanks, this helped a lot.

Comment

• Originally posted by deguzman123 View Post
                    Hey knight im also a knight and your proofs and tips are really reliable and please at your next post put some pics of your academy that shows how u use your kyanites and what are priorities in the academy. PLS. also post your priorities at
                    guild skills so i can do the right thing in getting skills, from KnightElv of server 282 Dusty Highlands.
                    Thank You!
                    Do not follow this guide. The way the thread starter made it doesn't work for knights. it's only good for lowbie levels after that it sucks. You're a knight and you need to rely on more defenses than damage. high dmg comes from high lvl will destroyer and later on patk but your patk will never be as high as archers patk(unless you cash loads). Crit is never good unless you plan on cashing loads once again and maintain a high crit stat as well as high block stat which will be extremely hard to do and expensive.

Comment

• Peace thats good guids for knight but only 1 thing knight can use Crit astro and gems for Wb yea but not for mpd and arena etc it's not 100% crit we are not archers so i prefer to get Willdestroy Astro this will increase ur damge depand on what lvl on the prinest one u get 5% increase per lvl so it's good deal
                      sry for my bad English hope u understand what i mean

Comment

• It's not a good guide. While it may be good for the thread owner to want to share his knowledge, it can also cause other players to fail as well. Only time you should be using crit setup is during WB. Or, if you're bill gates.

Comment

• well i wold say this guide is maybe good for his level but lets be honest how many strong players you saw in 20-40 levels i wold say almost nowon becase all players are almost equal to each other after 40s then usualy coming a lot of strong players becase people pasing first 40 levels in couple of days and after 40s starting to spend mony like crazy to be the best.
                          am also a knight right now level 66 with 69 118 BR am not a crazy mony casher i only buy 1 wings and double skils right now i buy 1 scrol for Pattack level 6 and Pdef level 6 and working on them not spending lot of mony just wona say that with 5K balens you can get nice knight.
                          i plaing this game for 7 month and for my opinion Will Destroyer is a lot more beter astral then Critic for knight.
                          after when i saw this Guide for a knight am thinking to write down my own Guide for knights and put picture about my knight and shere some expirience what i learn about knights so far and i wonet to hear your opinion on my Guide later if i wrote him.

Comment

• well i wold say this guide is maybe good for his level but lets be honest how many strong players you saw in 20-40 levels i wold say almost nowon becase all players are almost equal to each other after 40s then usualy coming a lot of strong players becase people pasing first 40 levels in couple of days and after 40s starting to spend mony like crazy to be the best.
                            am also a knight right now level 66 with 69 118 BR (becase of academy bosst on 200%) real BR is around 63K (whitout academy boost) am not a crazy mony casher i only buy 1 wings and double skils right now i buy 1 scrol for Pattack level 6 and Pdef level 6 and working on them not spending lot of mony just wona say that with 5K balens you can get nice knight.
                            i plaing this game for 7 month and for my opinion Will Destroyer is a lot more beter astral then Critic for knight.
                            after when i saw this Guide for a knight am thinking to write down my own Guide for knights and put picture about my knight and shere some expirience what i learn about knights so far and i wonet to hear your opinion on my Guide later if i wrote him.
                            i forgot to write sorry for my english isnt the best but am traing to write him good enaughf so that you can understand me
                            am on server Eriford 145 my avatar is IceDragon you can come there and chek him anytime.

Comment

• 72k br knight of mine has 16k pdef 12k mdef... even a 50k br mage with spam heals can win easy against me

Comment

• thats good bro

Comment

Working...
                                X