Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Kuzunoha View Post
    That's a good question, to be honest. :O

I'm still trying to work all this out, but I mostly use Slasher and Ultimate Slasher for the WB. You can double attack with both of them. The other skills don't seem to matter as much.

What I do know is Delphic Destroyer is not essential, and even another guide here says not to even get Ultimate Slasher, although this I disagree with because this skill is frackin' amazing.
    DD you just start off with on wb because it maximizes the amount of dmg you do each run. And tank build does no where near the dmg the damage dealing build can do... whirlwind rank 4 destroys teams and troops for multibattles. Intecept also can be used to completely stop someone since you can stop any high rage move because you can immediately intercept after a slasher agianst delphics and other high rage/cast time skills to hit twice. I see EDD working well at around 64 looking to try that out when I get there since its possible to get it with ring proc and starting with that on wb with the qte will maximize the damage even more. The more attack you have the more gold and daru you can make off each wb per day
    One thing is certain though...will destroyer whole lot better than using crit at all.
    Last edited by Panthaz89; 01-30-2013, 08:10 AM.
    Server 92- King
    Guild: Thundera- Assistant

Comment

• Hi, what skill did you use best for knight in WB? i really curious for the best damage dealer for knight skill build and placement..

Comment

• got it....

Comment

• know i understand this helps me out very much ty

Comment

• understand know helps alots thanks much very.
            Five Sylphs for the Heros in wartune,
            Two for the Whales in their deep blue ocean,
            Three for Mortal Men doomed to die,
            One for the Big Whales on their dark throne
            In the Land of Wartune where the heroes lie.
            One sylph to crush them all, One sylph to kill mobs,
            One sylph to bring them all and in the darkness bind them
            In the Land of Wartune where the Moby duck lie."

Comment

• Guys don't follow this guide. This will mess you up in the long run. DPS knights are never good. Either go full tank or go hybrid. DPS knights fail in the end.

Comment

• Originally posted by Oxykotton View Post
                Guys don't follow this guide. This will mess you up in the long run. DPS knights are never good. Either go full tank or go hybrid. DPS knights fail in the end.
                Yeah but his guide is good up until lvl 30+. He was number 1 for many months as lvl 35+. Prolly the greatest lvl 35, ever to play this game in his server.

Anyway I have a double skill tree.

1 for wb , necropolis.

1 for mpd, cata/ pvp.
                Last edited by R21577189; 02-13-2013, 07:31 AM.
                Five Sylphs for the Heros in wartune,
                Two for the Whales in their deep blue ocean,
                Three for Mortal Men doomed to die,
                One for the Big Whales on their dark throne
                In the Land of Wartune where the heroes lie.
                One sylph to crush them all, One sylph to kill mobs,
                One sylph to bring them all and in the darkness bind them
                In the Land of Wartune where the Moby duck lie."

Comment

• Originally posted by R21577189 View Post
                  Yeah but his guide is good up until lvl 30+. He was number 1 for many months as lvl 35+. Prolly the greatest lvl 35, ever to play this game in his server.

Anyway I have a double skill tree.

1 for wb , necropolis.

1 for mpd, cata/ pvp.
                  and up to lvl 30 takes about a day at most. How can you say he is the greatest knight in this game today? Knights arn't suppose to be in top of world boss unless an uber casher. No point in following this guide bc you be over 30 in a day. Just go full tank or hybrid and deal with the struggle until 50ish. So well worth it. You be on top all the time then except for WB unless uber casher again.

Comment

• Actually no this guide isn't useless. I'm a pure dps knight and I do very well. Only players I don't beat are those with stats much higher than mine. The damage is critical in one factor: wb. More damage=more gold/daru which means faster growth. Had I been a dps knight from the beginning I would've been much further advanced than I am now.
                    Yitien:

Class: Assassin lvl 78
                    BR: 67K
                    Server: Qianfo Hall

Comment

• Originally posted by Barbarossa View Post
                      Actually no this guide isn't useless. I'm a pure dps knight and I do very well. Only players I don't beat are those with stats much higher than mine. The damage is critical in one factor: wb. More damage=more gold/daru which means faster growth. Had I been a dps knight from the beginning I would've been much further advanced than I am now.
                      How do you keep up with you defenses then if your pure dps? Being pure dps means you add all crit and patk mostly. If you have a lot of pdef and block as well then you are more of a hybrid. This guide is for pure dps knights which lack in defense and block. Which are good for early but tend to fail in the end. Sure it might get you to top of the wb but that's about it. Lack of hp and defenses and block will end up hurting you in the long run. Just my opinion though. Im mostly tank myself and I still get within the top 10 around 7-10th place in WB which is fine for me. Getting like 45-50k gold/daru each turn. So doing well in WB you don't necessary need to be pure dps knight. You can be a hybrid knight or mostly tank and still do decent in wb. Just the matter of what skills you use and increasing your patk a bit more as well as will destroyer. I also don't use balens for revive or balen buff. Just voucher buff but im sure if I used balens to revive I can probably get to the top 5 spots.

Comment

How do you keep up with you defenses then if your pure dps? Being pure dps means you add all crit and patk mostly. If you have a lot of pdef and block as well then you are more of a hybrid. This guide is for pure dps knights which lack in defense and block. Which are good for early but tend to fail in the end. Sure it might get you to top of the wb but that's about it. Lack of hp and defenses and block will end up hurting you in the long run. Just my opinion though. Im mostly tank myself and I still get within the top 10 around 7-10th place in WB which is fine for me. Getting like 45-50k gold/daru each turn. So doing well in WB you don't necessary need to be pure dps knight. You can be a hybrid knight or mostly tank and still do decent in wb. Just the matter of what skills you use and increasing your patk a bit more as well as will destroyer. I also don't use balens for revive or balen buff. Just voucher buff but im sure if I used balens to revive I can probably get to the top 5 spots.
                        Why does a dps knight have to use crit gems? I have will destroyer equipped with mine. My defenses are solid but not as high as other knights my lvl/BR. I make do with the goddess blessing astral. Obviously I have the defense astrals equipped as well and I also have the block astral and I have defense gems equipped but my primary focus is on dps.
                        Yitien:

Comment

• Originally posted by Barbarossa View Post
                          Why does a dps knight have to use crit gems? I have will destroyer equipped with mine. My defenses are solid but not as high as other knights my lvl/BR. I make do with the goddess blessing astral. Obviously I have the defense astrals equipped as well and I also have the block astral and I have defense gems equipped but my primary focus is on dps.
                          Well then you arnt full dps like this guide. This guide is about being full dps. high crit and high patk with some block and some def and hp.

Comment

Guys don't follow this guide. This will mess you up in the long run. DPS knights are never good. Either go full tank or go hybrid. DPS knights fail in the end.
                            Since dps knight fails in the end, mind taking an ss of your knight to show me?
                            Last edited by darrylim; 02-13-2013, 05:13 PM.

Comment

Well then you arnt full dps like this guide. This guide is about being full dps. high crit and high patk with some block and some def and hp.
                              Meh good point. I just browsed over the guide. But end game the crit/determination would be nasty.
                              Yitien:

Comment

• Originally posted by darrylim View Post
                                Since dps knight fails in the end, mind taking an ss of your knight to show me?

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

To barbarossa. Yea that would be a nasty combo and could work. I just think though having low def if you arn't careful and kill the enemy first you can die easily. I prefer the battle lasting longer due to high def, high block, high hp.

Comment

Working...
                                X