• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Click image for larger version

Name:	untitled.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	48.5 KB
ID:	1664299 am i failing? i'm on 104 and it's 1month 2weeks old. You can tell me what do i need to work on

Comment

• Originally posted by darrylim View Post
      [ATTACH=CONFIG]34125[/ATTACH] am i failing? i'm on 104 and it's 1month 2weeks old. You can tell me what do i need to work on
      Mdef is a bit low and maybe get a bit more troop count. Other than you're good. Don't listen to me though. I'm no one to judge. I consider myself an average knight as they're are tons better than me. I think most will agree though that your mdef is pretty low.

Comment

• I switch astrals alot depends on who i am against so with mdef astral i've got 8.4. Is it enough?

Comment

• Originally posted by darrylim View Post
          I switch astrals alot depends on who i am against so with mdef astral i've got 8.4. Is it enough?
          Yea that's fine for your level. I had about the same at 55.
          Last edited by Oxykotton; 02-13-2013, 05:51 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Oxykotton View Post
            Yea that's fine for your level. I had about the same at 55.
            Alright thanks

Comment

• Originally posted by Oxykotton View Post

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

To barbarossa. Yea that would be a nasty combo and could work. I just think though having low def if you arn't careful and kill the enemy first you can die easily. I prefer the battle lasting longer due to high def, high block, high hp.
              With though stats you'd better be able to make the battle last. I wouldn't scratch you but I bet I still hit harder :P
              Yitien:

Class: Assassin lvl 78
              BR: 67K
              Server: Qianfo Hall

Comment

• Originally posted by Barbarossa View Post
                With though stats you'd better be able to make the battle last. I wouldn't scratch you but I bet I still hit harder :P
                Think i faced you in arena one time. if I remember correctly ya you do hit harder than i do. usually in battles though I can last pretty long.

Comment

• Yea I remember that fight too. We lost ofc :P
                  Yitien:

Class: Assassin lvl 78
                  BR: 67K
                  Server: Qianfo Hall

Comment

• how can i level fast

Comment

• All I have to say is. The build works. I tried it and he is right. I just breezed by the tanks. in the end the crit hits will save ur life. thanks camodog for the tips.

Comment

• Originally posted by nicodemus1980 View Post
                        All I have to say is. The build works. I tried it and he is right. I just breezed by the tanks. in the end the crit hits will save ur life. thanks camodog for the tips.
                        lols. I faced a few DPS knights and they have a very hard time fighting me. In the end I end up winning the match since my dmg is decent and they can hardly break through my defenses. Archers who have the highest crit and dps have a hard time facing me so you would think a a dps knight would have even a harder time facing a tank or a hybrid knight. The defenses, blocks, and hp is so high that it barely breaks through. I think the only way this build may even come close to be doing something is if the person was an uber casher with lvl 7+ patk gems and 4000+crit. and lvl 7 astrals. Then maybe just maybe they will be something to worry about. However, if you have that amount of funds to throw down you can make an uber hybrid instead with lvl 7 or 8 will destroyer instead of all that crit and own them even harder.

Comment

• Originally posted by nicodemus1980 View Post
                          All I have to say is. The build works. I tried it and he is right. I just breezed by the tanks. in the end the crit hits will save ur life. thanks camodog for the tips.
                          To 40, yes... after that, be prepared for the takeover.

Comment

• On my experience. I have tried using crit for my knight, and you know what? It sucks! I was beaten by almost of my enemies in the game! But everything has changed when I used the Will destroyer astral. I give up the crit and focus on block instead w/ the help of Pristine Enshieldment! Now I'm beating players 5 lvl higher than me.

Comment

• 15k patk archer 10k pdef 50k hp
                              wins
                              12k patk knight 11k pdef 42k hp

Comment

• af el game es bueno me gusta

Comment

Working...
                                X