[Guide] Knight - Damage dealer - Arena/WB

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DeGAUL View Post
    Hyorin, no one told me knight shines only after 50. I guess I was wrong. Knight shines right after level 45 with full PVP set. I was 5 level short.

That's exactly the point. What's a knight before 45? Not shining, lack-luster, wallflower toon?

Also, you cannot deride CamoDog that his build is cash build in one post, then suggest we do some cash after 45. That's just contradicting yourself.

If a player have to light cash a knight after 45, why not light cash early in the game? Then the journey to 45 will be more satisfying because we know we are even better right after 45.

And if we light cash a knight after 45, that's just puts down the drain the purist view of "non-cash" knight.

My take.
    I get where you are coming from and as a non-casher knight myself...that road to the glory days of the knight doesn't seem very glorious. The knight is by far the hardest class to play. We have more bugged skills then the other classes (unless I haven't heard of a bugged skill for the other classes and if they are bugged my apologies). Our damage is typically low and our class is not full of glamor at all. In fact at times it almost sucks. Almost...

I love the knight though. Its a rewarding class and its no 45 where knights shine. I'm lvl 44 right now and around 42-43 the highest in the arena I was able to climb was 16. Not taking a jab or anything. I know where you are coming from. I agree with you that just because Camo has a different build it doesn't mean he's wrong. He said its for up to lvl 40. It works for him and he has ss's to prove it. I won't knock it. He and I had an early debate at the start of this thread about it. I'm curious to see post 40. People need to accept that he's not necessarily wrong just because he's different.
    Yitien:

Class: Assassin lvl 78
    BR: 67K
    Server: Qianfo Hall

Comment

I've been reading through this thread with amazement at the embarrassing attitudes of these so-called Elder/Senior/Veteran players. If you had any class or respectability at all you would've said your piece, retorted and then went on your merry way confident you were right.

Personally I feel this build looks fine as a pre-40 build, it is a much more fun route to take then the standard "sorta but not really" meat shields pre-level 40 knights are notorious for being. Post 40 (45 particularly) this build will need to be invested in with a fair amount of cash to maybe work but in all likelihood this toon has earned enough honour/insignias for all lvl 40/45 gear and that perhaps is the point; a knight build that will get those precious rewards relatively quick.
      S15
      Fluxie (Flux)
      Archer
      Newb
      Assistant G.M. of Avalon
      RAWR

Comment

lol seriously for high dmg in wb.. around lvl40=4 astral slot..
        get patk, will destroyer,charisma,floating dmg/pdef/hp...
        basically u can tank only 6 round.. after that BOOOMM!! WB ULTI..
        so as long as u can tank 5round, switch unuseful astral with dmg based astral..
        n seriously will destroyer build much better than crit build..
        crit has chance, but will destroyer will 100% increase dmg.. so better dmg, UNLESS U GOT 1.5K CRIT N ABOVE(even that not very promising proc)
        in wb, need maximize dmg, so better will destroyer..
        for charisma, use it if u cant tank till wb ulti.. same goes with hp n pdef..

Comment

Could you break down , what academy skills you have, what troops do you mainly use? breakdown of gear setup? what sets you may be using etc?, is this do-able non-cash wise or maybe some future investment?, it seems you have the fundamentals down, but someone completely new walking into this game can follow the skill guide sure, but everything else involved with the game that affects the hero will still be vaugly there, and dont want to be completely clueless in other area's, so maybe going into a little bit more depth for all of us maybe? especially myself, i find this interesting and would like to try it out if its doable.

Comment

Originally posted by Fluxvillion View Post
            I've been reading through this thread with amazement at the embarrassing attitudes of these so-called Elder/Senior/Veteran players. If you had any class or respectability at all you would've said your piece, retorted and then went on your merry way confident you were right.

Personally I feel this build looks fine as a pre-40 build, it is a much more fun route to take then the standard "sorta but not really" meat shields pre-level 40 knights are notorious for being. Post 40 (45 particularly) this build will need to be invested in with a fair amount of cash to maybe work but in all likelihood this toon has earned enough honour/insignias for all lvl 40/45 gear and that perhaps is the point; a knight build that will get those precious rewards relatively quick.

Pre 40, this build is awesome. I used this one until I get to 40 actually, just to get the gold @_@, and quick damage to others. He did say that this guide was for pre 40, so no complaining there.
            However, CamoDog, please, please stay on the DPT track throughout this one, cause if you don't people will consider you as fail. I know one person who use this build, even after lvl50, he still do fine (for now at least~).
            Too bad the only reason I can't smack him cause he's 7 levels above me and got bonuses from being a guild leader at the start of our server. And I was 10 days late compared to the server. Else I'd ra.ped him by now, just saying.
            Last edited by DeathRiver; 10-27-2012, 08:56 PM.
            The Last Remnant OSTs Go!!!

{OuO**

Comment

Originally posted by Fluxvillion View Post
              I've been reading through this thread with amazement at the embarrassing attitudes of these so-called Elder/Senior/Veteran players.
              +1 to this

Comment

It has been so long since CamoDog last update this guide...
                Still doing well I bet, but hey, do tell us what happens when you reach lvl80 and fight a lvl80 tank knight. Just saying...
                The Last Remnant OSTs Go!!!

{OuO**

Comment

guess he didnt want to go through all the hate from ppl coming to this thread, purely to bash onto ops point of view.

Comment

he has higher damage than archer he says. but when i take a look at the screenshots, he can't even take 1st place -.-

Comment

Miyun and I already agreed that this is a route for a Casher build (in the long run), right off the start of the forum....

I also acknowledge that it is plausible pre-40. And was asking if it will continue to be, as a NON-casher.

What you people are doing is to prove that it wont be good after 40, which most of us already know. Some will tell you it does (post 40), since they are Cashers themselves.

Only thing I disagree with OP for now is Critical. We disable Critical for more damage. More stable and not only that, refinement in the equipment lets up a Critical Slot for more defenses or HP, and it adds to the survivability at higher levels.... nah any levels.

This is like an Archer going tank mode.

Once you go off the main road, you'd better have a backup (casher, basically).

Sure it is plausible pre-40 (I think), but is it going to be in the long run? Remove Critical Gems for HP and PDef and MDef. Same goes for Astral, remove Critical and Critical base damage for Defense.
                      Even Refining equipment without Criticals and swapping it for Defense, Pdef, MDef, HP.

Comment

I wish someone could help me,I'm a lv 49 knight,lv 45 equip,yet I'm being beat like I stole something,,,,,help!!!!!!

Comment

Now I'm at 32 lv. Strength of my arms are weak, how to fix it

Comment

Originally posted by R25517 View Post
                            I wish someone could help me,I'm a lv 49 knight,lv 45 equip,yet I'm being beat like I stole something,,,,,help!!!!!!
                            We would need a bit more information to help

Comment

Unfortunately Camodog already quit playing in our server (S29). Maybe he left because he joined another server. But yes, he was in fact the strongest knight in our server when he was still active. Arena + WB + Duel = He rocks! BTW. He is a casher, almost all gears are 3 slotted.

-Pepprica-

Comment

^_^

Will destroyer best suits a DPS knight... with slasher ult slasher delphic destroyer and whirlwind at max level... you will do decent damage... even on world boss... will destroyer is best than crit... cause you don't have to pray for crit everytime you hit... ^_^

Comment

Working...
                                X