Views:	1
Size:	321.4 KB
ID:	1661798
    Click image for larger version

Name:	Unavngivet.png
Views:	2
Size:	264.4 KB
ID:	1661797

As you can see, it works fine like this, cant post WB yet since theres a couple of hours until that gets up but if you still are so silly willy, you wont believe it, why dont you just join the server and take a look, ask people

Oh, and right now im using Astral with P.atk 864... -9% damage taken and 1500 hp

Comment

Originally posted by CamoDog View Post
      actually, you just proved me more right since that just gives it a bigger bonus from the DB skill, and its 6:40 here so abit tired at the moment
      but if its such a big mistake, tell me how come I am able to kill basicly everything i run in to, on top of it outdps on WB + MVP in BG's

just get on server#29 and you will see the #3 in arena + ask around what knight they hate fighting the most, considering i crit ALOT harder then anyone else
      S29? you're all still babies there LOLZ please don't spout nonsense, give us screenshot of your character stats plz ^^ I could use a good laugh
      'Cuz I'ma CandyMan~
      ☣CAIN☣

Comment

[ATTACH=CONFIG]25794[/ATTACH]
        [ATTACH=CONFIG]25793[/ATTACH]

As you can see, it works fine like this, cant post WB yet since theres a couple of hours until that gets up but if you still are so silly willy, you wont believe it, why dont you just join the server and take a look, ask people

Oh, and right now im using Astral with P.atk 864... -9% damage taken and 1500 hp
        Just in time and proves my point, still early on ingame, that's basic stats for someone your lvl, though i can see you lack in the defense department, so i really honestly do not know how it is you survive, My guess would be, you came from another server, used to what goes on, and are battling a bunch of nabs ^^ case closed~ Next?
        'Cuz I'ma CandyMan~
        ☣CAIN☣

Comment

Originally posted by ProNab View Post
          Just in time and proves my point, still early on ingame, that's basic stats for someone your lvl, though i can see you lack in the defense department, so i really honestly do not know how it is you survive, My guess would be, you came from another server, used to what goes on, and are battling a bunch of nabs ^^ case closed~ Next?
          Well, S29 might not be the newest, but what does that have to do with basic math calculations?, seems like I've Proven you wrong several times so far, the only reason why your bashing here is cause you failed your self as a Dps knight (:

heres some screenies i toke while doing Bloodlands, the archer is same lvl as me with basicly the same gear.

Notice the damage from he's 2nd skill and my rage builder 1st skill.

Name:	Slasher.png
Size:	525.9 KB
ID:	1661805

Name:	Ultimate Slasher.png
Size:	523.1 KB
ID:	1661806

Just adding the WB Screenshot you asked for -> Proof again it works not 1 Balen used in the fight, dont believe me ask the GM's (:

Name:	WarBeast-Bloodfang.png
Size:	819.9 KB
ID:	1661809
          Last edited by CamoDog; 10-13-2012, 01:18 PM. Reason: added screenshot

Comment

As some of you might have noticed the mages seem to do alot of dmg to us knights, since they are basicly our Counter, this will actually give you a chance to beat em in the group arena. + its usefull for fighting WB at the lower levels.

Gonna be breaking this down in to some points what stats would suit the best for this on items and what Astral's to aim for.

This will be up to lvl 40, will most likely update it later when i get higher my self also.

Skills list.

Slasher 4/5: Used for rage building + decent amount of damage without to much cooldown on it.

Ultimate Slasher 4/5: basicly your main damage dealer, in arena its good for targeting the weakest link (lowest health %)

Delphic Destroyer 2/3: Massive amount of dmg, if you time it right with the +50% from 1min combat, and start combat with Slasher to build up the rage faster

Heart of Rage 2/2: Simple enough, to build up your rage faster, and your Ultimate Slasher wont remove rage from your pool.

Combat Master 3/3: You want that P.atk bonus, for the more damage dealth.

Agoran Shield 2/3: Can be very usefull if your getting hit alot to pre-long the fight for your team to deal some extra damage.

Divine Blessing 2/2: the P.def / Health / Heal on 20% is a really good passive (gonna get back to that)

Enchanced Block 1/2: 50% chance to heal for 4% of health is still nice add when using the Divine Blessing, improving your life span with 20%

For equipment, you Primary stat will be Offence, then Defence. will list them in the order I find them most usefull.

Stat list:

Power: Not only does this give you P.atk, but it also provides you with P.def

P.atk: and ofc. you get this for the more dmg, faster you kill = less dmg you will actually take, Offence is your best defence.

Crit: as far as ive noticed, this skill doesnt just improve your chance to crit, but also your critical damage.

Endurance: 1 point gives 20hp, it actually provides you with more health then "HP" does. and insted of getting P.def/M.def this works both ways.

Defence: 1 point gives 4 M/P.def its usefull for pumping your BR and survive longer.

Block: its a good stats, for the defence way to avoid damage as well as you skill that provides you with a chance to heal up, later 100% chance, and with the Health span expanded from life gems, endurance, and Divine blessing.. it will heal you for more when you block/dodge.

M/P.def: Purely for protection if you dont have Defence stat, no need to go further in to this.

What Gems should you go for? well, theres basicly a red line to follow in all of the thigns im saying here, your primary goal is to provide as much damage as possible, with abit of survival, so theres only gonna be 3 primary and 1 secondary Gem on this list.

Gems List:

P.atk: More damage output once again, it is simply that easy.

Crit: And again more damage output, thos crits can and will turn the tide.

Life: This is one of the best survival gems for Knight since it expands your health pool, and with +20% from your Divine Blessing. + Daru Engraving improving it further.

M.def: Reason why this is secondary is because our armor parts actually give so little M.def it can be usefull.

Now the Astral's Part, this is really about how lucky you can get as well with the amount of gold you have in your pocket.

Astral's List:

Pristine Force: Gives you more P.atk for the extra damage output.

Pristine Sniper's Edge: Provides with higher chance to critical hit, and also as I've said the damage when doing so, giving a higher dmg output.

Pristine Brilliance: Gives you 500 more Health per level, and again higher health pool works good against but Physical and Magical attacks and not just 1 of em, also against
            WB for more hits.

Refined Goddess Blessing: -3% damage taken per level, again from both Physical and Magical attacks.

Enhanced Regeneration: 10% chance to heal for 10% of the dmg you do (+10% per level), well think about this, you have a Good health pool with +20% health and heal from Divine Blessing skill, while your dmg is high, and some decent amount of critical, do the math.

Pristine Enshieldment: Provides you with more Block skill for avoiding the damage+healing your self cause of the "Enhanced Block" skill.

Tip for the Arena:
            1) If your playing on team with a mage, make sure they use their Rain of Fire first, that way your "Ultimate Slasher" skill will target the one with least health, and most of the time, that will be the enemy mage hiding in the back, or the archer, turning the fight really fast to be a 3v2.

ProNoob Edit: If a Mage Fires RoF how would another Mage have the lowest hp? wouldn't they have highest Mdef? -.-

Hope someone can use this, since this is actually the first guide I've ever made, and that says alot considering I've been playing Mmo's for well over 15 years ^o^

ProNoob Edit: 1st Guide? sounds about right~
            Those In Red= Fail Suggestions (Personal Opinion), Disable Crit Astral Would Be Better, and anything that has a "% chance" is not worth it unless it's the Illusion Astral

P.S. I'ma Mage Not A Knight, And Here's My Uptake On Things: http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....al-Tank-Knight
            but to each their own right? doubt you'd be able to take a full on tank though sadly ^^
            Last edited by ProNab; 10-13-2012, 03:53 PM.
            'Cuz I'ma CandyMan~
            ☣CAIN☣

Comment

Those In Red= Fail Suggestions (Personal Opinion), Disable Crit Astral Would Be Better, and anything that has a "% chance" is not worth it unless it's the Illusion Astral

P.S. I'ma Mage Not A Knight, And Here's My Uptake On Things: http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....al-Tank-Knight
              but to each their own right? doubt you'd be able to take a full on tank though sadly ^^
              actually i can, and done so many times (: - as I've proven with the screenshots i have higher dmg then a Archer, why not make a good use of that ^^

Comment

it is a good build for a knight to me honest and this is coming from an archer, a knight finishing in top 3 in WB is a feat on ANY SERVER, as frankly this just don't happen unless it is a level 50 or over knight. and crit can be a very useful tactic to use for a knight as all the knights attacks have a higher crit damage than does any archer attack or mage attack good guide you have my thumbs up i don't care what anyone has to say
                giving game one last chance :

guild leader : endangered
                server 164 brighthollow
                class : archer
                current level : 54
                favorite title : Balenor's Number One Guild Master

Comment

[ATTACH=CONFIG]25794[/ATTACH]
                  [ATTACH=CONFIG]25793[/ATTACH]

ur defense is super low compared to knight i used to fight in BG. my alt lvl 38, have 5K++ MATK full pvp, dissable crit 20%. i can hit most ppl with low mdef for 2400x2 rof.
                  rof - bolt - meteor will decimate u to pieces... sorry no offense but if u dont have good defense u will die in a ffew turn versus a good mage.
                  in 3v3 arena ull probably die in 2-3 turn vs 2 mage team.
                  Now Playing ~ Shadowbound [S13] - Hunter

played games so far (in many different account) ~ Crystal Saga, Wartune, Broken Realm, Eternal Saga, Dragon Pals, Yitien, Blade Hunter (alpha), Lunaria Story, League of Angels, Monkey King Online, Crusader of Solaris, Shadowbound, Mythborne (alpha), Stormthrone (alpha) more list to come

Comment

actually thats where your mistaken (: we fight 2 mage teams alot and keep winning. theres only 1 team we do not beat, and they have a mage with
                    lvl 39
                    7,2k M.atk
                    17000hp
                    disable crit +25%
                    4k M.def 3,5k P.def

besides that we have no problems what so ever in arena against any other team (: - im using a -9% dmg taken astral my self as well, and i do have a M.def purple astral also if i see to many mages around.. one thing that never changes thou is the +P.atk orange astral I've got equiped

Comment

Originally posted by XrosSlash View Post
                      ur defense is super low compared to knight i used to fight in BG. my alt lvl 38, have 5K++ MATK full pvp, dissable crit 20%. i can hit most ppl with low mdef for 2400x2 rof.
                      rof - bolt - meteor will decimate u to pieces... sorry no offense but if u dont have good defense u will die in a ffew turn versus a good mage.
                      in 3v3 arena ull probably die in 2-3 turn vs 2 mage team.
                      He won't Listen, just give the server time and some actual good players to pick up, he'll be food for them in no time~
                      'Cuz I'ma CandyMan~
                      ☣CAIN☣

Comment

He won't Listen, just give the server time and some actual good players to pick up, he'll be food for them in no time~
                        ya because theres no good players beside you right ? - its funny how I have proven you wrong from the first time you posted in this topic, no wnoder you got that mass amount of posts in the forum when your trolling that hard ^^

Comment

No that's where you're completely wrong, if you're 45+ with full 45 set and even with NO Sockets you can still Own cashers (Even heavy ones) with the right build, Like I said, if i'm not too lazy i'll actually get around to it, It's been done in my server
                          I'm stressing on BERSERKER knights, knights that concentrate on DPS. Not just a Knight. And not just a knight that deals MORE damage, but the MOST.

And for it to work (that is to deal damage AND survive), one way or the other, you have to be a Casher.
                          Sure you can beat other cashers with the right build without being a casher. But if you do, I really doubt it had anything to do with your skills build (higher guild level, higher guild skills, higher troops, higher Technologies, and a STUPID casher opponent).

As for OP, the most important turning point is when you hit 45, with people running around in Arena sets (-1500 def).

With your pathetic defenses (as a noncasher), A mage with decent MAtk will crush you. And I'm talking about a NON-casher Mage.

And once you switch any PAtk gems out of your equipment for a MDEF or whatsoever, the idea of being a BERSERK knight is lost.

CRITICAL:
                          I have to agree with ProNab on this one. The stats on my eq have totally no criticals. And I do use the Disable-Crit Astral. However, I think Critical Astrals are not totally useless.

If you leveled both of them (Critical, and Base Critical Damage) Astrals, you could swap these with the Disable-Crit Astral and do much more damage. Since your Critical is low (without any on eq, nor gems), this is only recommended for World Bosses, and nowhere else.
                          Will actually try this out when I have both the astrals.
                          Last edited by R21763422; 10-13-2012, 11:55 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by R21763422 View Post
                            I'm stressing on BERSERKER knights, knights that concentrate on DPS. Not just a Knight. And not just a knight that deals MORE damage, but the MOST.

And for it to work (that is to deal damage AND survive), one way or the other, you have to be a Casher.
                            Sure you can beat other cashers with the right build without being a casher. But if you do, I really doubt it had anything to do with your skills build (higher guild level, higher guild skills, higher troops, higher Technologies, and a STUPID casher opponent).

As for OP, the most important turning point is when you hit 45, with people running around in Arena sets (-1500 def).

With your pathetic defenses (as a noncasher), A mage with decent MAtk will crush you. And I'm talking about a NON-casher Mage.

And once you switch any PAtk gems out of your equipment for a MDEF or whatsoever, the idea of being a BERSERK knight is lost.
                            As I said, the P.atk will never be changed out theres lots of other slots to put the M.def if needed be, yet i have no need for it so far.
                            also, i dont really rely on my defence, but my massive damage.. as shown on the screen shots i actually do more dmg then a archer with my 1st skill then he does with the 2nd,
                            if you notice one of the Astral's i listed that reduces % dmg, thats more usefull then the M.def actually is when you get it higher, for the fact that it also lowers the damage from Physical, meaning knight and archers (:

one last thing, read the topic again this is for 1-40 ^^ where you actually have a chance to farm up on the WB etc.

Comment

one last thing, read the topic again this is for 1-40 ^^ where you actually have a chance to farm up on the WB etc.
                              Right. Sorry.
                              Off topic, what do you plan to do after 40? If you still wish to progress as a Berserker Knight, I would like to hear what/how you've done.

Comment

The moron who ignores Defence
                                Just to let u know i have full and i mean Full Level 35 PVP gear (lack of insignia so can't get level 45) fully enchanted whacked out stats (it just for fun sake) since i hate refining
                                and yet 4k Pdef i accept my Mdef sucks since i don't focus much on it i don't have any Pdef gems socketed
                                my Pattk 5k+ crit sucks yes i got disable crit
                                i follow the tanker knight path and guess what i do pretty fine compared to other knights and when i am compared to DPS guess what again they get SQUASHED like little Bugs

Do u know why?
                                Cause my Pdef makes theirs look like joke cause i attained 4k Pdef before even hitting level 35 thats before putting on the PVP gear actually if i must say so i think i had 4980 Pdef and 3k++ Mdef without the PVP gear but anyway i just put that for equipment bonus Not cause of stats or something

ur Build might and i mean MIGHT work good till level 45 actually i bet it will fail once u go to deadly sands area and get creamed by level 47s and 48s also when ur legendary trinkets end up weaker than the level 40 crypt shop trinkets
                                Ur build will FAIL FAIL FAIL
                                why u ask?
                                cause
                                1. U lack defence i can probably kill u before 1 min thats before u get a chance to hit me with delphic
                                2. U lack the basic common sense to LISTEN to others and testing their point of view
                                3. U seriously don't even know the purpose of knights (the purpose of knights is to tank more and deal damage less and the purpose of archers whom u are trying to copy is to deal more damage and tank less)
                                ohh by the way no matter how much HP u have 4% is still 4% so even if u say like u build 20k HP u still won't be able to clear the 4% gap
                                also the 50% chance almost half the time never works its more of a 25% chance unless ur really lucky
                                Last edited by Hyorinmaru6; 10-14-2012, 12:49 AM.
                                Learn the search function and use the search function help r2 by reducing the threads which might have already been posted

I am a 100% Noob

I AM STILL PURE NON CASHER WHO WILL NOT SPEND

Become a friend and be kind

hate and violence only brings wars which will lead to casualties

MY GUIDES:
                                [Guide-How to reduce lag]

I THANK YOU FOR YOUR HARD WORK

Comment

Working...
                                X