No announcement yet.

[Guide] Knight - Damage dealer - Arena/WB

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hihi i met a lot of crit knights in my server much more balanced but ended up ? no comment

I always tell my guildmates "whats the use of massive damage if your lying on the floor".
    Last edited by exguy; 10-14-2012, 01:00 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Hyorinmaru6 View Post
      The moron who ignores Defence
      Just to let u know i have full and i mean Full Level 35 PVP gear (lack of insignia so can't get level 45) fully enchanted whacked out stats (it just for fun sake) since i hate refining
      and yet 4k Pdef i accept my Mdef sucks since i don't focus much on it i don't have any Pdef gems socketed
      my Pattk 5k+ crit sucks yes i got disable crit
      i follow the tanker knight path and guess what i do pretty fine compared to other knights and when i am compared to DPS guess what again they get SQUASHED like little Bugs

Do u know why?
      Cause my Pdef makes theirs look like joke cause i attained 4k Pdef before even hitting level 35 thats before putting on the PVP gear actually if i must say so i think i had 4980 Pdef and 3k++ Mdef without the PVP gear but anyway i just put that for equipment bonus Not cause of stats or something

ur Build might and i mean MIGHT work good till level 45 actually i bet it will fail once u go to deadly sands area and get creamed by level 47s and 48s also when ur legendary trinkets end up weaker than the level 40 crypt shop trinkets
      Ur build will FAIL FAIL FAIL
      why u ask?
      cause
      1. U lack defence i can probably kill u before 1 min thats before u get a chance to hit me with delphic
      2. U lack the basic common sense to LISTEN to others and testing their point of view
      3. U seriously don't even know the purpose of knights (the purpose of knights is to tank more and deal damage less and the purpose of archers whom u are trying to copy is to deal more damage and tank less)
      ohh by the way no matter how much HP u have 4% is still 4% so even if u say like u build 20k HP u still won't be able to clear the 4% gap
      also the 50% chance almost half the time never works its more of a 25% chance unless ur really lucky
      I'm sorry to say, but your SO mistaken, I've beaten alot of tanky Knights with this build, and for your info P.def isnt everything you might Lack M.def but thats where the -3% dmg reduction astral comes in place, on lvl 3 thats 9% reduction and thats actually worth more then your 1500 P.def extra, on top of it, i do not have P.def astral -> Equiped <- thou i do have a purple one laying around just for the fun of it.

List of Astrals i have right now as lvl 38
      Orange: P.atk, Block, Dmg Reduction, Health.
      Purple: M.def, P.def, Crit dmg%

Like the others you should really learn to read what the topic states, this is for 1-40 people so i really dont care about your "lvl 45 arena gear". It is of no use in this build since this is for a lvl 40 char.
      and for your statement about knights being tanks only, its people like you who really got a big surprice in other MMO's, if you look at the skills list theres 4 branches, 2 for offence, and 2 for defence, do the math. theres more then 1 way of playing.

and third part, I've cracked harder nuts then what your saying there and always 100% get my DD off at the time i need it.

get back when you have something usefull for the topic actually, because nothing of what you said has anything to do here, and been proven wrong already on the screenshots, if its "such a bad build" then go get top#3 on WB and #1 in arena, and also we are doing 150-160 insignia's on TA (Team Arena) when people dont rush off to pick their farm

Point being, and i repeat once more - it works ^^

I always tell my guildmates "whats the use of massive damage if your lying on the floor".
      if you read the guide once again, you will see Life is a factor here also, so you wont just roll over, and Life works on both Magical and Physical attack, not just 1 of them like P.def / M.def
      whats the point of having 4000 P.def if you have 1000 M.def then a low level Mage can just steam roll you, where with the Life, Archer / Knight and Mage will actually have it harder
      Last edited by CamoDog; 10-14-2012, 01:30 AM.

Comment

try to view knights in our server s4 you can see the difference............... no offence
        to tell you honestly as lvl increases the value of negative crit receive is reduce by trinkets.... also knights have negative crit skill
        "whats the use of massive damage if your lying on the floor". ----------- im referring to both mdef and pdef and also damage
        but i respect your decision it is your character and you love it that way so be it hihi....
        sorry for my bad english.........

peace

Comment

i just cant believe if u can beat mage with only 1700 mdef. thats all. continue this build to lvl 45, maybe this critical knight is amazing. who knows, cuz everyone go to tanker path now.
          Now Playing ~ Shadowbound [S13] - Hunter

played games so far (in many different account) ~ Crystal Saga, Wartune, Broken Realm, Eternal Saga, Dragon Pals, Yitien, Blade Hunter (alpha), Lunaria Story, League of Angels, Monkey King Online, Crusader of Solaris, Shadowbound, Mythborne (alpha), Stormthrone (alpha) more list to come

Comment

..i think your the first player at that server dude and leveled up fast.. =.=
            Server: S3 WORG LAIR
            IGN: LordFireMage
            LVL: 4X

Comment

Originally posted by LordFireMage View Post
              ..i think your the first player at that server dude and leveled up fast.. =.=
              i think so too. my server has many pro ppl. not just gear, they have bunch of knowledge to build their toon, so its really hard.
              Now Playing ~ Shadowbound [S13] - Hunter

played games so far (in many different account) ~ Crystal Saga, Wartune, Broken Realm, Eternal Saga, Dragon Pals, Yitien, Blade Hunter (alpha), Lunaria Story, League of Angels, Monkey King Online, Crusader of Solaris, Shadowbound, Mythborne (alpha), Stormthrone (alpha) more list to come

Comment

Originally posted by ProNab View Post
                He won't Listen, just give the server time and some actual good players to pick up, he'll be food for them in no time~
                I think i am gonna listen to ur advice
                Don't bother with Him WISE WORDS INDEED MMM
                Learn the search function and use the search function help r2 by reducing the threads which might have already been posted

I am a 100% Noob

I AM STILL PURE NON CASHER WHO WILL NOT SPEND

Become a friend and be kind

hate and violence only brings wars which will lead to casualties

MY GUIDES:
                [Guide-How to reduce lag]

I THANK YOU FOR YOUR HARD WORK

Comment

Originally posted by Hyorinmaru6 View Post
                  The moron who ignores Defence
                  Just to let u know i have full and i mean Full Level 35 PVP gear (lack of insignia so can't get level 45) fully enchanted whacked out stats (it just for fun sake) since i hate refining
                  and yet 4k Pdef i accept my Mdef sucks since i don't focus much on it i don't have any Pdef gems socketed
                  my Pattk 5k+ crit sucks yes i got disable crit
                  i follow the tanker knight path and guess what i do pretty fine compared to other knights and when i am compared to DPS guess what again they get SQUASHED like little Bugs

Do u know why?
                  Cause my Pdef makes theirs look like joke cause i attained 4k Pdef before even hitting level 35 thats before putting on the PVP gear actually if i must say so i think i had 4980 Pdef and 3k++ Mdef without the PVP gear but anyway i just put that for equipment bonus Not cause of stats or something

ur Build might and i mean MIGHT work good till level 45 actually i bet it will fail once u go to deadly sands area and get creamed by level 47s and 48s also when ur legendary trinkets end up weaker than the level 40 crypt shop trinkets
                  Ur build will FAIL FAIL FAIL
                  why u ask?
                  cause
                  1. U lack defence i can probably kill u before 1 min thats before u get a chance to hit me with delphic
                  2. U lack the basic common sense to LISTEN to others and testing their point of view
                  3. U seriously don't even know the purpose of knights (the purpose of knights is to tank more and deal damage less and the purpose of archers whom u are trying to copy is to deal more damage and tank less)
                  ohh by the way no matter how much HP u have 4% is still 4% so even if u say like u build 20k HP u still won't be able to clear the 4% gap
                  also the 50% chance almost half the time never works its more of a 25% chance unless ur really lucky
                  Ignore The Fool~ Let him learn from "1st Hand Experience," maybe that'll enlighten him before he speaks to his seniors from earlier servers who actually know what's what
                  'Cuz I'ma CandyMan~
                  ☣CAIN☣

Comment

Is people here really that bad in reading the guide it self? I even have to Quote myself ^^
                    This will be up to lvl 40, will most likely update it later when i get higher my self also.
                    now get it, the lvl 45 gear is not really a subject here in this topic, and with all thos "listen to us we know better", well the one who acts like he's the best player around, has been proving with with several screenshots through the thread already.

and to correct some info, no I was not the first person on the server, I am not the highest level on the server, I wasnt even betwen the first 1000 on the server..
                    Just because you played before I did, doesnt mean you actually know how to play Better then I do
                    answer this

1) Do I have one of the top ranks in Arena Yes or No?
                    2) What position am I in the WB event?
                    3) Do i actually do more dmg then an archer?
                    4) did you read what level the guide was for?

If you cant answer thos questions, why do you even bother answering the post, because it just shows you didnt read the guide ^^

Comment

Originally posted by CamoDog View Post
                      Is people here really that bad in reading the guide it self? I even have to Quote myself ^^

now get it, the lvl 45 gear is not really a subject here in this topic, and with all thos "listen to us we know better", well the one who acts like he's the best player around, has been proving with with several screenshots through the thread already.

and to correct some info, no I was not the first person on the server, I am not the highest level on the server, I wasnt even betwen the first 1000 on the server..
                      Just because you played before I did, doesnt mean you actually know how to play Better then I do
                      answer this

If you cant answer thos questions, why do you even bother answering the post, because it just shows you didnt read the guide ^^
                      And u don't understand if u gonna make a guide make sure its for level 40+
                      why?
                      Because the game DOES NOT get interesting before level 40
                      meaning only after level 40
                      No level 41 to be exact
                      The game will truly begin
                      only after level 40 u will learn how hard and how important ur stats are not just kill fast and die fast thing
                      in level 40 and above u will see how the strong PAWN on the weak like vultures and thats when u will realize that POWER ISN'T EVERYTHING

also your right Pronab HE who DOESN'T RESPECT HIS ELDERS doesn't deserve to be RESPECTED AND NOTICED
                      Learn the search function and use the search function help r2 by reducing the threads which might have already been posted

I am a 100% Noob

MY GUIDES:

Comment

answer this

Thread Title Reads "Damage Dealer", any Update has to be BASED on it, and a Damage Dealer build will Just End Up Failing -.- 'Nuff Said, Case Closed

P.S. Post a Poll and have ppl randomly vote O,..,e and see what they think of the guide...way i see it this thread has 600+ views yet not many comments, set up a poll~
                        Last edited by ProNab; 10-14-2012, 10:33 AM.
                        'Cuz I'ma CandyMan~
                        ☣CAIN☣

Comment

Originally posted by ProNab View Post
                          Thread Title Reads "Damage Dealer", any Update has to be BASED on it, and a Damage Dealer build will Just End Up Failing -.- 'Nuff Said, Case Closed

P.S. Post a Poll and have ppl randomly vote O,..,e and see what they think of the guide...way i see it this thread has 600+ views yet not many comments, set up a poll~
                          Look at the facts, and proofs... case closed, and theres nothing you can say about that since I've proven your mistaken.. you simply cant handle others making guides better then your self for thos levels (:

Comment

Look at the facts, and proofs... case closed, and theres nothing you can say about that since I've proven your mistaken.. you simply cant handle others making guides better then your self for thos levels (:
                            I believe what Pronab was stating is that your guide does not distinguish any level in the title for this guide. So a low level may see this guide and think great let me try it. Those of us who are in the higher levels however who glance at a guide not stating any levels would expect the guide to be a guide for all levels. If you changed your title to state "low level guide" that may change who would actually look at it.

Comment

He said Post a POLL do it and then Prove it
                              if u don't its no proof
                              also u know what i have taken an interest to u
                              I am gonna try ur style out (even though i am level 40+ who doesn't need to) i am gonna try it and then say
                              HEY BUDDY UR WRONG

I am a 100% Noob

MY GUIDES:

Comment

Originally posted by Cyrale View Post
                                I believe what Pronab was stating is that your guide does not distinguish any level in the title for this guide. So a low level may see this guide and think great let me try it. Those of us who are in the higher levels however who glance at a guide not stating any levels would expect the guide to be a guide for all levels. If you changed your title to state "low level guide" that may change who would actually look at it.
                                Nope~ I meant he should post a Poll and let the public decide what to make of it~
                                'Cuz I'ma CandyMan~
                                ☣CAIN☣

Comment

Working...
                                X