Announcement

Collapse

Official Community Discord Server

Join us on the new R2Games Community Discord Server! https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5
See more
See less

[Guide] How to be strong for your level (Slow leveling)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by AnataOFAkku View Post
    Btw, gz creamy for 60v^^ when full 60 set xD?
    TY ^_^ IDK yet, 50 works wonders still, so we're casually farming 60 atm

    Comment


    • Originally posted by CreamySaucepan View Post
      TY ^_^ IDK yet, 50 works wonders still, so we're casually farming 60 atm
      Peace of ... For you guys with stats soon for lych nm xD u have good slow lvlr archer?

      _________


      Crit Mage 80v
      ~135k Br


      _________


      Comment


      • Originally posted by AnataOFAkku View Post
        Peace of ... For you guys with stats soon for lych nm xD u have good slow lvlr archer?
        Not really, no. We have some that are ok for Moon NM. I hope they beef up enough to go take on Lych NM with us when the time comes

        Comment


        • Originally posted by CreamySaucepan View Post
          Not really, no. We have some that are ok for Moon NM. I hope they beef up enough to go take on Lych NM with us when the time comes
          He have a lot of time from what i see xD but dunno what u plan to do now...still that slow lvlup?

          _________


          Crit Mage 80v
          ~135k Br


          _________


          Comment


          • Originally posted by AnataOFAkku View Post
            He have a lot of time from what i see xD but dunno what u plan to do now...still that slow lvlup?
            Still thinking about it, but most likely it'll be "rush" (for our doing...) to 64 and sit there for an eternity.

            Comment


            • Originally posted by CreamySaucepan View Post
              Still thinking about it, but most likely it'll be "rush" (for our doing...) to 64 and sit there for an eternity.
              Nuthing fun in it;P moon is to easy
              Maybe some day we will meet on 70+ bg or arena^^

              _________


              Crit Mage 80v
              ~135k Br


              _________


              Comment


              • hi, i'm a lvl 50 mage on s14, It's hard slow leveling because I cant seem to do anything that doesnt give exp. Also, I have 27.1k br, so I cant do BG. I also only get 480k gold from the gold/hour, 300k from wb, and 350k from levy. What can I do to improve my gold gain and br without leveling up? I want to get 50k br before lvl 55.
                .
                I need a hammer to whack the BG nutcases.

                Comment


                • Originally posted by KrazycatSS2 View Post
                  hi, i'm a lvl 50 mage on s14, It's hard slow leveling because I cant seem to do anything that doesnt give exp. Also, I have 27.1k br, so I cant do BG. I also only get 480k gold from the gold/hour, 300k from wb, and 350k from levy. What can I do to improve my gold gain and br without leveling up? I want to get 50k br before lvl 55.
                  .
                  Cash. A lot of cold hard cash.

                  Otherwise... an eternity of patience and absolutely no misclicks.
                  Originally posted by CreamySaucepan
                  You are just a freakozoid... Monster of Frankenstein meets Jabba the Hutt... Frabba the Huttstein... :P
                  Originally posted by CreamySaucepan
                  Behind every fat Space Slug is a blood thirsty sociopath urging it on.

                  Comment


                  • Alright thanks. I just purchased vip (well, refilled it; wasnt really working for me) and it's been a time saver. I was able to use the ~200k stockpiled kyranite to powerlevel my tech. Also used a auto-capture astral function and leveled my orange matk astral to lvl 5. Also got 100 devotion EXP-less for the first time.
                    I need a hammer to whack the BG nutcases.

                    Comment


                    • I can sit around my lvl for 10 more months if i need too. I'm sure that no one will be more patience than me.
                      "Strange things happen to those who don't drink Wilkins."

                      Comment


                      • Miserius,we shall see who is the best camper of us all then... *grabs lawn chair and a tent*
                        fight, all the way to the end, even if it kills you.

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by Psychomech View Post
                          Miserius,we shall see who is the best camper of us all then... *grabs lawn chair and a tent*
                          Click image for larger version

Name:	challenge-accepted-how-i-met-your-mother.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	37.0 KB
ID:	1677889 ok, its on. *starts a camp fire*
                          "Strange things happen to those who don't drink Wilkins."

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by Psychomech View Post
                            *grabs lawn chair and a tent*
                            Originally posted by Miserius View Post
                            ok, its on. *starts a camp fire*
                            Uh... guys...

                            Creamy & I have a full blown log cabin built over here, with wifi... That's how long we've been camping...
                            Originally posted by CreamySaucepan
                            You are just a freakozoid... Monster of Frankenstein meets Jabba the Hutt... Frabba the Huttstein... :P
                            Originally posted by CreamySaucepan
                            Behind every fat Space Slug is a blood thirsty sociopath urging it on.

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by GingerTheHutt View Post
                              Uh... guys...

                              Creamy & I have a full blown log cabin built over here, with wifi... That's how long we've been camping...
                              *floats in the jacuzzi*

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by CreamySaucepan View Post
                                *floats in the jacuzzi*
                                Is that our private jacuzzi? or one of the guest bedrooms? or the one out of the veranda?
                                Originally posted by CreamySaucepan
                                You are just a freakozoid... Monster of Frankenstein meets Jabba the Hutt... Frabba the Huttstein... :P
                                Originally posted by CreamySaucepan
                                Behind every fat Space Slug is a blood thirsty sociopath urging it on.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X