Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[Advance Guide] How to optimize your astrals.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ha-Satan
    replied
    Originally posted by N1aN1 View Post
    its very hard to get orange astral.... what minimum exp or gold to take orange or red astral
    Orange costs 7k astral points and red 15k. Was that your question?

Leave a comment:

• N1aN1
    replied
    its very hard to get orange astral.... what minimum exp or gold to take orange or red astral

Leave a comment:

• LucaBrasi
    replied
    Goddess Blessing Astral

I wonder how to calculate goddess blessing astral effect? Is it after def point or before?

For example, 10k atk meet 6k def. Damage dealt should be around 2k ((10k-6k)/2) without goddess blessing astral.
    Now put 15% goddess blessing. What is the outcome?
    a. After def point. 2k - 15% = 1.7k damage
    b. Before def point. ((10k -15%) - 6k) / 2 = 1.25k damage

And that's a pretty much difference.

Anyone knows or ever test this?

Thank you in advance.

Leave a comment:

• MarcWizard
    replied
    [QUOTE=Yvonnekl2;247085]
    [Advance Guide] How to optimized your Astral

this is a great guide, Thank you very much!

My only issue is with your spelling Its not "Enhanced Wheel Destroyer", it's will destroyer, you don't want to destroy their wheels, you want to destroy their will to fight

Leave a comment:

• R21577189
    replied
    greatest guide on astral ever written.

Leave a comment:

• R213115643
    replied
    nice ty for the advice i kepp low astral til now

Leave a comment:

• brentjordan
    replied
    so that was it""

Leave a comment:

• R2219449
    replied
    Originally posted by Barbarossa View Post
    Somewhere someone said its not added to the damage you dealt to the WB. Not sure who said that but its hard to say. If it did it would be nice
    Today I fought Bloodfang using the Enhanced Deflection Astral level 4. The effect showed up twice in a row, both when Bloodfang made an end to the fight. I read the maximum damage which can be reflected: 50k. I'm sure that this will be count in.

Leave a comment:

• pelerin
    replied
    reflected damages such as deflection astral and persistence talents triggers on World Boss , but the damage inflicted is not added to your total damage nor does it give you extra gold/daru .

Leave a comment:

• R27964545
    replied
    How often are you getting these orange astrals? In several thousand attempts I still haven't gotten one above refined. Might have to buy one.

Leave a comment:

• R23874581
    replied
    my opinion is crit rate has been reduced lately, but it lands more if crit astral is eq'd. My personal setup at lvl 40 (archer) is Patk,Mdef,Pdef,Crit...i have hp gems socketd.
    Deflection DOES work on wb, but not very often and not for very large amounts, almost useless i don't reccomend. Floating damage i discarded because like deflection it does not do very much damage even when it goes off. I HAVE personally dodged wb multi hit with Illusion astral, instead of 1m,1m,1m,1m...i seen 1, 1, 1, 1 and made another 2 rounds before i died
    my personal opinion of course
    Last edited by R23874581; 04-01-2013, 11:46 PM. Reason: bad grammar :P

Leave a comment:

• R210163087
    replied
    How do I get the astrals to show up on my stats?

Leave a comment:

• lavphd
    replied
    I have a purple Aegis and a Pristine Goddess Blessing. My Aegis is lvl 2 = -40 damage. My GB is lvl 5 and only -50 damage. Does Aegis advance faster than Goddess? Should I switch them.

Leave a comment:

• KnowingEyes7
    replied
    Originally posted by the-eagle View Post
    reflecting astral works on world boss but it's not counted as your dmg once i reflected 200k dmg but they didn't count
    Some do it to be an arse.

Leave a comment:

• the-eagle
    replied
    reflecting astral works on world boss but it's not counted as your dmg once i reflected 200k dmg but they didn't count

Leave a comment:

Working...
X