No announcement yet.

[Merged Thread] Cross Server Guild Battle (CSBG) Bugs

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

got a bug too. entered central tower, won the fight and get myself back to starting zone without a possiblity to do anything. after refresh, i realised that ... i was still in the tower, but the game showed me the starting zone
    i could correct it by clicking on "go out of tower". after that, i was in front of the tower.

Originally posted by BrooBee View Post
    I have never seen a forum with this much complaints in my life, really strange that this game even is alive.
    just mean many people still enjoy the game, but hate the fact that the developers aren't correcting it.
    RETIRED. Too much bugs, too time consuming, too few listening from Wartune
    Wartune : NonoBoulot : S181 : Archer

Comment

If anyone has any screenshots of the bug(s) during this weeks CSGB, please ONE person post in the bug thread following the template given in the first post. That would be a huge help. Thank you.
      Retired Moderator.

Comment

I believe people posted the bugs that are still the same ones from first, and 2nd, and now 3rd, and will be until end of time.

When a company does like r2 has, and not focused on fixing the bugs, the player base doesn't care about getting an answer, or even trying to get an answer that it will fixed, they just want to come to forums and say "Oh guess what? you know this company r2? they still haven't fixed the bugs in csgb, however, they added 3 big spender events. Shows where their priorities are!"

And that's why you will see 100's of these posts, cause wartune have proven it's not about fixing bugs, it's about making money. And the only bugs they do fix is the ones that effect these things. Sadly cross-gb doesn't affect income direcly, so I will be very surprised if they fix it, just like the lag ;p

Comment

Originally posted by JkLoser87 View Post
          I believe people posted the bugs that are still the same ones from first, and 2nd, and now 3rd, and will be until end of time.

When a company does like r2 has, and not focused on fixing the bugs, the player base doesn't care about getting an answer, or even trying to get an answer that it will fixed, they just want to come to forums and say "Oh guess what? you know this company r2? they still haven't fixed the bugs in csgb, however, they added 3 big spender events. Shows where their priorities are!"

And that's why you will see 100's of these posts, cause wartune have proven it's not about fixing bugs, it's about making money. And the only bugs they do fix is the ones that effect these things. Sadly cross-gb doesn't affect income direcly, so I will be very surprised if they fix it, just like the lag ;p
          100% correct. They have no intention of fixing the bugs, or properly supporting Wartune anymore. They can't even offload their support e-mail inbox to give the illusion that this game is being supported any longer.

They must be having a good old laugh at our expense. 'Tell them to file a ticket to our over-capacity inbox - hahahahahaha!'. Pathetic.

Comment

Originally posted by Whakapono View Post
            If anyone has any screenshots of the bug(s) during this weeks CSGB, please ONE person post in the bug thread following the template given in the first post. That would be a huge help. Thank you.
            Sorry, but Seriously ?

A Black Screen, what is there to see? It is just Black

And one more Mods who send us to the same page, we are going in circles :S

Prob a good way to make us forget about the bug and move on LoL
            Best Regards,

BrooBee

Character Type: Mage
            Guild: Ragnarok
            Server: S213 - Felmarsh
            Platform: R2Games
            Client: Mini Client

P.S Yes, I am a very angry customer as of now, since I have been treated like a dead ant in the woods by the DEVS D.S

Comment

Originally posted by JkLoser87 View Post
              The forum was 're-vamped' at the end of April, and thus far, the 'Major Bug Thread' has made it a lot easier for not only the CRMs to keep track of bugs, but players also. Pre-bug thread, it is unfortunate, but bugs got lost. When they were 'fixed', they may have been put to the side, thinking they were indeed fixed, but propped their ugly heads the next time something was introduced. With the current list, we can bump bugs back into the 'need fix' list again AND let them know, it's happened (and been fixed) in the past, so they know it was not indeed 'fixed' and can do something different.

This is the reasoning to why we - the Mentors and Moderators - are pushing the big bug thread. We only need ONE person to report it there, remembering to follow the first post template, and keep these threads open to link to for discussion and/or updates. Thank you Xharry005x for the Black Screen report, I have updated the thread and will forward it. If there are any other players that caught any screenshots of any of the other bugs, please keep posting here, but also post a report if you can.
              Last edited by Whakapono; 06-15-2015, 07:42 AM.
              Retired Moderator.

Comment

The forum was 're-vamped' at the end of April, and thus far, the 'Major Bug Thread' has made it a lot easier for not only the CRMs to keep track of bugs, but players also. Pre-bug thread, it is unfortunate, but bugs got lost. When they were 'fixed', they may have been put to the side, thinking they were indeed fixed, but propped their ugly heads the next time something was introduced. With the current list, we can bump bugs back into the 'need fix' list again AND let them know, it's happened (and been fixed) in the past, so they know it was not indeed 'fixed' and can do something different.

This is the reasoning to why we - the Mentors and Moderators - are pushing the big bug thread. We only need ONE person to report it there, remembering to follow the first post template, and keep these threads open to link to for discussion and/or updates. Thank you Xharry005x for the Black Screen report, I have updated the thread and will forward it. If there are any other players that caught any screenshots of any of the other bugs, please keep posting here, but also post a report if you can.
                i was motivated to write in that post, but I'm starting to lose faith in reporting there too when i see that most of them are still there
                RETIRED. Too much bugs, too time consuming, too few listening from Wartune
                Wartune : NonoBoulot : S181 : Archer

Comment

Here's a fun cross server guild battle "bug" for you. The way guild battle rating is read when a guild registers makes guild BR very easy to manipulate. People have been doing it since cross server guild battle came out, but most who did it were small guilds inflating their BRs so that they could make the 4 million BR cutoff. Now, more and more are figuring out that it works the other way too; you can nerf your guild BR so that you'll look weaker at registration and get easier fights.

Is this an unintended part of the dev's code (aka, a bug) or is it an intentional feature? It would be nice to know if these guilds that are sandbagging to get easier fights are indeed exploiting a bug (aka cheating) as so many who have been hosed by unfair matches claim or if they are just doing something dishonest and unfair but perfectly legit by the "rules".

Comment

Sorry no screen shots here.. was too busy by refreshing and clearing catche and trying to do what ever for too get that frozen fight too stop too think about postig screen shots too forum
                    Like a winderwind my whispers confuse you, they make yours ears freeze and before you notice Im gone by the wind. I made you heart hurt? Oh no, dont worry, Its just marks after my bow!
                    Sticks like a rose and may be deadly..

Comment

So, here is the Answer from a Support Ticket, AS ALWAYS:

GM: Greetings BrooBee, We have received many reports about the connection and lag issues that occurred during the latest Cross Server Guild Battle.

We are truly sorry for all of the frustration with this event.

We have contacted our IT team as well as the game's developers about looking into ways to prevent this from happening in the future.

They are currently working very hard on finding ways to improve this.

We sincerely hope that you do not run into these problems again.

Please let us know if there anything else we can do to help you as well. - The R2Games Team

They sit there and Lie to me, right in my face ???

They work VERY HARD???

We sincerely hope that you do not run into these problems again ????

Jesus Christ, this is ridiculous
                      Best Regards,

BrooBee

P.S Yes, I am a very angry customer as of now, since I have been treated like a dead ant in the woods by the DEVS D.S

Comment

Wouldn't say that's r2's typical answer, actually, that answer is what you expect from a company with good service. Old r2 would have said: "This is totaly your issue, not ours, refresh, clear cache, install 42 different browser, and if that doesn't work, buy a new computer and try." In your response you got the information that:

1. Many have reported it, so it's r2's issue, not yours.
                        2. They have contacted the IT team and devs - They are making progress to fix the problem.
                        3. They ask if there's anything more they can do for you, so you might be able to get some kind of compensation, highly doubtfuly, but hasn't hurt anyone to ask;p

I am on the "R2 support team suck" side, however, this was a response I would be glad to get rather than the ones we usually get.

Comment

Originally posted by MemoryLane View Post
                          While the mods would love to fix every bug that exists, that is outside our realm of capabilities. However, if one of you would be so kind as to post in the proper format in this thread: http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....Thread-Wartune we can make sure it stays in R2's line of sight.
                          Personally I've never had major issues in CSGB other than massive lag. However the issues these guys are talking about have been posted before in the correct format in the correct forum multiple times by multiple people. Since R2 have ignored these issues ever since the first CSGB it is pretty obviously its never been in their line of sight. Perhaps if R2 can provide a list of issues with CSGB that they HAVE fixed it would indicate to people the ammount of effort they have placed into correcting the bugs. My guess is that such a list doesn't exist, would be glad for someone to prove me wrong though

Comment

There is no point having a major bug thread when none of the bugs listed are ever fixed. That is why people create new threads, because the threads where these issues should be listed are routinely ignored

Comment

Sorry, but Seriously ?

A Black Screen, what is there to see? It is just Black

And one more Mods who send us to the same page, we are going in circles :S

Prob a good way to make us forget about the bug and move on LoL
                              As I said here, they want us to forget this bug.

No Excuse about this at all, just pile it up by the rest of all bugs we report and move on.

Well, I bump this thread!
                              Best Regards,

BrooBee

Comment

As I said here, they want us to forget this bug.

No Excuse about this at all, just pile it up by the rest of all bugs we report and move on.

Well, I bump this thread!

They want us to forget about all the bugs. As long as cashers keep spending on everything including the bugged stuff, nothing will change.

Comment

Working...
                                X