[Merged Thread] Cross Server Guild Battle (CSBG) Bugs

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BrooBee View Post
    As I said here, they want us to forget this bug.

No Excuse about this at all, just pile it up by the rest of all bugs we report and move on.

Well, I bump this thread!

They want us to forget about all the bugs. As long as cashers keep spending on everything including the bugged stuff, nothing will change.

Comment

We only have one reported issue with the current CSGB. I have seen at least two on this thread. Blackscreen has been reported, if ONE person can please report any other issues to the bug thread following the specific template given in first post, we will be able to bump and bump and bump the people in charge of fixing bugs until something is done about it. Thank you for your co-operation.

There is no need to bump this specific thread for the sake of bumping, as it is linked in the bug thread already, and should be to any other reports including CSGB bugs.
      Retired Moderator.

Comment

Csgb

Hmm CSGB not buged? any one have idea?
        Last edited by Malxik; 06-21-2015, 03:28 PM.

Comment

xsbg was bugged for me, died and froze when rf nowt but blackscreen. We have had this issue before, so not happy but unsurprised the same issues pop up!
          sent ticket, no 362161

Comment

I do love me some blackscreen issues. It seems to happen any time you are shot with a turret/tank weapon and hit by someone at the same time.

Its really fun when half your guild is affected by it every xGB. BOY THATS CERTAINLY GOOD TIMES.

Comment

Just got massive amount of glitch on my CSGB just now.
              Got fight where we were fighting the same player twice (like if we were fighting twins).
              Was in tank and was unable to dmg any tower (and they were not fighting, so that wasn't the problem); those tower were still able to shoot me though.
              Got killed in spawn when I was still waiting to revive.
              25 to 30% of the whole guild was stuck either in fight or had black screen...

Kinda suck when your guild is in top 5 and can't get even a decent amount of pts after a lost... :/
              (btw, I'm talking in the name of all my guildmate since most of them lost hope and don't want to lose their time posting here...)
              Lunay - Knighted knight
              23.25M BR
              Guild : SHIELD
              West coast server r2 S38

Comment

What the hell is happening?????

Mods, can u explain it???? i got stuck in battle and can get rid of it

Click image for larger version

Name:	csgb bug.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	484.3 KB
ID:	1714544

Comment

X-Server Bugged - or is it ?

Could not fight and if we did we were fighting our own team mates or stuck in spawn point fighting our selves, So UNFAIR when it's the top 2 teams in X-Server fighting the battle or is it a payoff to the winners of the last time to give them an unfair advantage ?

Frustration seems to be where R2 wants to take this game lately and I believe it's attributed to they can't see where they are going.

Maybe ordering a couple hundred sheets of Plexiglas to install it in there stomachs can give them a way to see where there going being that their heads are stuck so far up there rear ends.

I was ready to cupcake the heck out of this post but decided to keep it clean and right to the point.

Comment

I had a strange bug. I entered a fight with one other team mate in, selected a rune and I did not do anything until the room filled up completely on both sides. There was also only 2 people on the other side when I entered.

Comment

Originally posted by Woofster View Post
                      Could not fight and if we did we were fighting our own team mates or stuck in spawn point fighting our selves, So UNFAIR when it's the top 2 teams in X-Server fighting the battle or is it a payoff to the winners of the last time to give them an unfair advantage ?

Frustration seems to be where R2 wants to take this game lately and I believe it's attributed to they can't see where they are going.

Maybe ordering a couple hundred sheets of Plexiglas to install it in there stomachs can give them a way to see where there going being that their heads are stuck so far up there rear ends.

I was ready to cupcake the heck out of this post but decided to keep it clean and right to the point.
                      Hey Woofster, that's exactly what they want I think, that we get frustrated enough, build heat, bring emotions into our rational decision process to cupcake our brains with their maniacal & manipulative business model & marketing cupcake...

Call me a conspiracy theorist if you want but there is patterns of behavior on their part that can't be ignored.

Also, the mediocre customer support tells A LOT about what their business really cares about.

I suggest stopping recharging until they fix some issues. Of course, new servers will keep cashing, unaware even of such things because you all know the customer support is good in the first days but then, slowly but surely, it's like they flag you and you suddenly stop receiving any support and when you do it's just to troll you into giving up.

Patterns, look for them.

Cashing, no more.
                      Last edited by MsKink; 06-28-2015, 09:39 PM. Reason: cupcakes

Comment

Remember when posting here (or anywhere in the bug forum), please note your in game name, server, platform, and post a ticket number if you have gone that far. It's very hard to help players with just the basic of basic information.

I will forward this thread again now there seem to be different bugs today.
                        Retired Moderator.

Comment

S91, Guild Knightmare, ticket number 366430. None of my guildies incl. me got the 2k of King Seals.
                          | LadyMacaria | R2 S91 Streganna Plateau | Knightmare | Level 80 | BR: 10,3 Mill |

Comment

This happened a lot, even from the Beginning of csGB.

Some people got stuck in a fight with their own members and can not do anything else until the fight is over, waste of time.

What I feel is that they are NOT doing anything to fix this at all.

They are just postpone it so we will forget about it and move on, again and again and again.

Ticket nr is: 358323

Click image for larger version

Name:	csGB Ticket Pic.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	128.2 KB
ID:	1714548
                            Best Regards,

BrooBee

Character Type: Mage
                            Guild: Ragnarok
                            Server: S213 - Felmarsh
                            Platform: R2Games
                            Client: Mini Client

P.S Yes, I am a very angry customer as of now, since I have been treated like a dead ant in the woods by the DEVS D.S

Comment

Originally posted by LadyMacaria View Post
                              S91, Guild Knightmare, ticket number 366430. None of my guildies incl. me got the 2k of King Seals.
                              Last round of Preliminaries is next weekend. Guilds will get the preliminary end rewards around then
                              Retired Moderator.

Comment

we have sent in tickets and have spoken w/ numerous ppl regarding xsgb bugs. no1 has ever addressed any of the issues. all of them have been there since the beginning so why r u acting like u don't know about them? blackscreen, fighting our own guildies, frozen in fights, 6 ppl fighting on a side, refreshing does nothing....it all happens every time. try asking Austin he knows all about it and has passed on this info as well as tons of other threads every xsgb. if they don't know about it theyre lying!

Comment

Working...
                                X