[Merged Thread] Cross Server Guild Battle (CSBG) Bugs

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

very nice wartune) new patch and old one is pffftttt look my csgo

am stuck in battel ref 10 times change broswer nothing...i cant move cant atack cant do nothing....and we wonder why a lot of pple are quiting well for this we do...cuz u dont care about us :P
    Attached Files
    Ii prefer die fighting for something instead live for nothing

Comment

Originally posted by SpidermanRo View Post
      am stuck in battel ref 10 times change broswer nothing...i cant move cant atack cant do nothing....and we wonder why a lot of pple are quiting well for this we do...cuz u dont care about us :P

I think this is going to wind up getting merged into this thread here. So since this is related to the cross server guild battles problems have you checked out the thread to see if this bug has yet been reported? We are making a conscious effort to try to keep all the bugs for this one in one solid place. I am also sorry this is happening, I know it is frustrating as anything and hope they can resolve these things soon.
      Always.. Always.. Always be yourself.. unless you can be BATMENTOR! Then always be BATMENTOR muahahahahahahah! (PS: BATMENTOR has Batcupcakes, Batcookies, and Batcake. PS: they just gave me a BatPizza Oven *WOOHOO!*) Bugs can be reported here. Please Read the new format. Check out the Support Page.

Comment

Originally posted by BrooBee View Post
        So, here is the Answer from a Support Ticket, AS ALWAYS:

GM: Greetings BrooBee, We have received many reports about the connection and lag issues that occurred during the latest Cross Server Guild Battle.

We are truly sorry for all of the frustration with this event.

We have contacted our IT team as well as the game's developers about looking into ways to prevent this from happening in the future.

They are currently working very hard on finding ways to improve this.

We sincerely hope that you do not run into these problems again.

Please let us know if there anything else we can do to help you as well. - The R2Games Team

They sit there and Lie to me, right in my face ???

They work VERY HARD???

We sincerely hope that you do not run into these problems again ????

Jesus Christ, this is ridiculous
        I completely agree. I've given up on sending tickets. They don't do anything. screen shots? sent them too. It just turns into a lot of work to report a KNOWN issue that they won't address. I understand the Mods want this formatted differently, and started on some other bug page, but look at how pages of complaints are right here? Just forward this entire thread to the powers that be. That should be good enough. It really is the lack of support for this game that made it hard for me to be "Inspired" to cash. So on the bright side.... my wallet is fatter these days. Keep up the good work R2!

Comment

It's broke. Got stuck in a fight that wouldn't clear out. Refreshed... Then couldn't get ANY r2games webpage to load for 15 mins. I tried clearing cache, refreshing router, flushing dns. Now, 30 mins later, I can get as far as a black screen similar to the screenshots on the 1st post of this thread(it shows buffs, potions & scrolls and nothing else).

Once the event is completely over, it all works normal again.
          Last edited by CaveNocte; 07-19-2015, 11:25 PM.

Comment

Cross Server Gb BUG

Hi all R2 people who don't do anything during maintenance,

i would like to ask - When the hell you planning to remove cross server gb stuck bug?!?!?!?!!?

You make weekly nothing, after 3 years you still fixing typos ( geez ) and you don't do nothing about a reply over and over bug in event!

No Regards

Comment

HeHeHe, another bug!

Click image for larger version

Name:	BLackScreen.PNG
Views:	1
Size:	287.7 KB
ID:	1714960

And this is the most recent black screen i got during the cross server guild battle, after i wasn't able to attack a tower a got stuck in a fight. I am still able to access the whole menu of the game if i know the hot keys, but this is all. Are you going to do anything about your endless list of bugs in this game that we are paying for it? Because if not is really easy to get my credit card with me and look for some other game which doesn't have so many unresolved bugs. Thanks for your attention

PS: if this happened to more person, not only to me is a lost xgb and no1 is gonna compensate us with anything, making it so funny that makes me think twice before logging in again
              Last edited by TotEu; 07-26-2015, 03:17 PM.
              Server: S19 Europe
              Class: Archer
              BR: 2200 K
              Sylph: Venus, Hecate, Zeus, Triton, Medusa
              Nickname: W T F TotEu

Comment

well. as csgb is endin. it will be "fixed". Then next round starts and we have the same bugs again...but, they are shown to us as new features ^^
                Kabam -57 Archer
                Kabam -67 Knight
                Non casher and proud of it.

Comment

Thats pretty much every cross server bg ever. If you havent experienced it yet, I'm kind of amazed.

Comment

XSGB glitches

we already have 5 people completely frozen in XSGB reloading doesnt help neither does exiting. This thing is so buggy its not even funny any more.

Comment

*sigh*

Got a couple today myself. The wonderful 'stuck in battle', then unable to do anything for the rest of the fight except send ticket and come here to forum

Meanwhile, there are people running around dead...

Ticket # 382523 (only just sent.. only really recording here for personal reference)
                      Play too many games.. a few know me as Liberti, others know me as Squishy... lets stick with that

Comment

same issue here over half our guild is frozen and cant move this is such poor execution its not funny any more

Comment

cross server guild battle

There is a huuugee bug in cross server guild battle got in one fight and completely stuck in battle screen thee entire time and 20 times refreshing did not fix the problem...if you want our continued participation then i suggest severely that you fix this damn problem pronto !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Ok...here is a trick that should work in MANY of these situations (stuck in battle, black screen, repeated java crash, etc...)

if any of these things happen to you:

#1) press ctrl+alt+delete, bring up the task manager, end the browser process.
                            #2) use a different browser to log back in (Internet Explorer, Chrome, Firefox, or whatever you have that is different than the one you were using when the problem happened)

this is NOT a "fix".... and it doesn't ALWAYS work... and we shouldn't HAVE to do this.... but it is a way to sometimes work around the "bug"

Comment

Well this is what i did and still nothing worked:
                              1. refreshed the page
                              2. logged out and in
                              3. restarted my pc
                              4. tried 4 different browsers (internet explorer, chrome, opera and maxthon)
                              Black screen with only messages from the game and use of hot keys during the battle, no problem at all after it finished.
                              Server: S19 Europe
                              Class: Archer
                              BR: 2200 K
                              Sylph: Venus, Hecate, Zeus, Triton, Medusa
                              Nickname: W T F TotEu

Comment

Working...
                              X