X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lol and out again

Comment

Originally posted by MemoryLane View Post
      Noted. Waiting for day shift to get to the office.
      So they can add something new, WB time in minutes the countdown, IN THE WEEKEND, and you're telling that nobody is online to fix it ???

Comment

I am also Having these issues. Alyssiana on Server s419, Middlemount, Any time I initiate any combat at all (dungeon, wilds, catacombs, monster or PVP), screen will lock and nothing happens. Only way out is to close game, When I relaunch, get black screen with top icons, but nothing else. I have cleared cache, deleted cookies, and relaunched in different browsers (internet explorer, edge, and chrome) nothing helps

Comment

Is anybody doing something to fix the server or we will stay bugged forever because we are bugged over a day now. Just getting funny announcement every 5 mins.

Comment

oh yea!!! problem is back!!!

tried to do my lords trial and fight screen did not load. refreshed and ofcourse black screen.

did not add screen shot as u got tons of examples from before and is same bug as listed here the last 2 times....

P>S> #1. why does this happen to only our cluster
            #2 we lose out and the others who didnt miss anything get rewards too (compensation)
            #3 can we get a perm fix or at least get some kind of quick fix that can be triggered easier than waiting for maintenance.
            Last edited by xToadx; 01-24-2018, 06:33 PM.

Comment

Will forward
              New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

Working...
              X