No announcement yet.

S94 Cluster has crashed out

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Why is there no feedback on this? Your lack of communication is appallingly unprofessional. The very least you can do is to tell us what is happening.

Comment

Still not fixed, this is really appalling..

S156 - Sarette - Archer - BR 22 mill+ KH - Resurgence

Comment

Nope still not fixed and they are just gonna wait till this week's maint and hope that fixes the issue at this rate, then they'll sweep all this under the rug, give a lil compensation thats if they actually remember to. While we practically lose a whole day of stuff and part of tomorrow.

if it wasn't for friends that still play this pile of ****, I would have left long ago.

Comment

This is very frustrating

Comment

The servers are still hav issue on this cluster set. Can't attack mobs can't enter can't do anything Reboot the damn server set and fix the issue

Comment

Dang it!! I cant recharge while im on this black screen!!! losing money R2.... better fix soon or I will get bored and spend money elsewheres....

*PS... some one should tell support that i can not change maps in wilds to fix problem if all I get is black screen when loading...(kinda like saying if your phone isnt working, call me ). or atleast get ppl on support that actually know the game....
              Last edited by xToadx; 11-29-2017, 02:18 PM.

Comment

19hrs since the issue was brought to the Forums and still no reboot for the server and no fix nothing

Comment

Whole server still having issues and none can tell us what the heck is going on? Sounds like y'all need to hire some people that know what the heck there doing, most the server been having issues for a good 20 hours get your **** together and reset the damn server

Comment

We had no WB, our Guild Master couldn't summon the Guild Beast, which we probably wouldn't have been able to attack for devo anyway. We spent the 30 minutes of altar just standing there unable to fight as that would cause us to get stuck and we'd rf to the black screen of death.. can't do any runs, can't hit any mobs, am missing bounty target rewards, my Road to Glory will be screwed tomorrow and I can't do my daily expert dimension which will affect me for the next few days! Can't do sylph arena or battle in Expedition, can't do catacombs final bosses... anything that requires fighting is out..

Oh but arena was strangely fine....

No one seems to care!!!

Comment

Comment

Ya, crazy wb announcements haha. its been 28.5 hours since i first got stuck in a fight and got the black screen. finally got out of cata to city though and now lagged so bad i can't even move, sigh

Comment

Are you guys still having issues with this? Can you give me an update on how it is going over there so I can see if I need to go poke some more on this one for you all. As much information as possible will be a help, thanks.
                          Always.. Always.. Always be yourself.. unless you can be BATMENTOR! Then always be BATMENTOR muahahahahahahah! (PS: BATMENTOR has Batcupcakes, Batcookies, and Batcake. PS: they just gave me a BatPizza Oven *WOOHOO!*) Bugs can be reported here. Please Read the new format. Check out the Support Page.

Comment

Whole server missed a day of Rave, all a bit annoyed this is the second time it's happened as it has a direct result in us losing LOTS of points. But yes, Rave is over and things back to normal!

Comment

This has happened again!!! You didn't fix it last time, we had to wait for the weekly maintenance... PLEASE FIX OUR SERVER!!!

Comment

R2.. can you please figure out why this keeps happening to cluster 94??? This is the second time we have had this issue as noted above?

Comment

Working...
                                X