• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

still stuck with black screen

Comment

Ya i've been stuck in cata with a black screen for like 5 hours now

Comment

After clearing cache i am stuck in black screen after login too. I can see the events bar but nothing else.

BackKick
        Server 169
        Server : S169
        BackKick
        Mage

"Only fool doesn't learn from his mistakes."

Comment

Same here, ss attached - Zoiks S166
          Attached Files

Comment

same here after fight in sylph atol stuck in fight cleared out cache results in black screen s163 Robcho

Comment

Still same issue as last night I was trying to do lord trails and was stuck in a endless fight refreshed and stuck on black screen and it still the same this morning, any idea when all this mess will be fixed? S100 BadKitty

Comment

problem is still happening. player convinced our mentor to try a fight and mentor hasn't been heard from since... lol

guess maybe they will have a good source now that the problem exists and not something we did do u think??

Comment

Our whole server is suffering, any chance this can be fixed asap?!
                  S156 - Sarette - Archer - BR 22 mill+ KH - Resurgence

Comment

should it be fixed? i just got stuck in fight in catacombs, now black screen

S169 - Seosamh
                    Last edited by Josef_K; 11-29-2017, 09:56 AM.

Comment

We reported it, but we have not gotten an update back yet. We will try and find an answer for you guys, just may take a bit.
                      Happiness is when what you think, what you say, and what you do are in harmony ~ Ghandi

To report bugs visit here ... Bug Reports

Any support questions ... Support

Any videos/screenshots please follow http://www.r2games.com/support/?ac=issue&id=93

Comment

I have it too on two toons on S100 (Buuurman and Photon).

I can collect online rewards but the rest of the game is unplayeble. The weird part was, this happened in Atoll and once i selected sylphs to battle, the battlescreen didn't pop up but i was fighting apperantly. Since this is going on for several hours i suppose the devs are busy counting their money?

Comment

The whole server has been messed up since about reset last night and y'all haven't figured out how to fix it in almost 16 hours? How do y'all expect us to play when we cant enter any fights or we get stuck on black screens?

Comment

After logging back in after 45 mins i do not get the black screen anymore and am able to play.
                            There are some things we cannot do apperantly wich is a bit of a bummer.

Comment

This still not fixed? Black screened on going into fight for sylph expedition and now purgatory maze... should I just give up on anything that requires a fight? since it'll give black screen? getting tired of this bug !!!

S94 - Scotty

Retired
                              Character - Scotty
                              Server - S94 Galbury Hold
                              Class - Archer
                              Battle Rating -32XXXX BR When Quit

Comment

Well, that party didn't last very long. In Sky trail after a treasurethieve popped up it is the same $#@ all over again. The battle isn't starting and it is back to the black screen all over again.

Comment

Working...
                                X