Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is this the End-It-All, End-Game Gem Event 2014?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I just hate the part i am broke and can't convert anymore of my gems *facedesk*
    Name: Executioner
    Class: Critical Knight
    Sylph: Hercules **
    Server: S42 (Kabam)
    Currently Battle Rate: 251K
    Guild: Paradox

Comment

Originally posted by WickedSilk View Post
      I agree with daunapu.

All parts of the game add a bit to your power. As some part is starting to become irrelevant because it gives too little, it becomes less expensive. If anything, this is an additional motivator not to cash, as you can get everything you need without money (in time). The only thing we need right now is gold for conversion, and luckily that's free.
      That's true, now I don't even think I need to farm for the level 70 ./ 80 set anymore for example, because they only add a few thousand BR overall which can easily be gotten from other means. Not worth spending all the time on the sets

Originally posted by mydnight0 View Post
      I just hate the part i am broke and can't convert anymore of my gems *facedesk*
      That is actualy the smart part of R2Games Wartune.

Wartune wants us to spend all our money on gem transmitters, gold alchemy etc. that is actually smart part of R2Games Wartune.

Then, they will change the events to level 6 - 10 Gems. We cash more, R2games happy.

Cupcaked.
      Last edited by EsmeWeatherwax; 09-01-2014, 07:13 AM. Reason: Merge double post

Comment

Am tink them do this for make us need do necropolis daily for try get lvl 10 11 12 gem design, am play necropolis alot.

And still only got like have not got all design in all places is gonna be expensive for hunt try get 10,11,12 gem design later.

And that gonna bring $ for R2Games.
        Them dosent earn so good one the design some sales, them earn more if man spend 222 balens a day and not even sure to get one.

But am not complainen gems take to long to make good even if man buy max limit of gem box.
        Character - Taggen
        Server - S100 Goulpass Keep
        Class - Archer
        Battle Rating -2.4M BR
        Slyph - Orange Electro, Light, Dark
        Highest CW ranking - 26th

Comment

im not happy much it forced me to spend real money for recipe....I need over 70 mil gold without recipe to convert 6.7.8 gems

Comment

Originally posted by senadbasic View Post
            im not happy much it forced me to spend real money for recipe....I need over 70 mil gold without recipe to convert 6.7.8 gems
            huh why need real money? you can spend BB for gem formula

I spent $0 for this gem event and alr got 34 lvl 8 gems
            SERVER: Kong Server 4 Oceanic (others see us as Kong-S6)
            IGN: Kimwong
            CLASS: Knight
            PLAYER TYPE: Light casher
            BATTLE RATING: 300K - 420K range
            Casual playing now, not gonna spend too much time

Comment

Originally posted by kimwong View Post
              huh why need real money? you can spend BB for gem formula

I spent $0 for this gem event and alr got 34 lvl 8 gems
              there are other things with bb to buy maybe I would save if I knew this even was coming ....spended first bb for sylph skills than charms to make lvl 5 clothing when fashion event was

Comment

Originally posted by Brutal_Hobo View Post
                [ATTACH=CONFIG]102152[/ATTACH]

blitzing necro
                i tried but it showed how many balens i wl need to make a lvl 10..anyway i got many lvl 9,10,11,12 gem transposer free frm necro..so i am not worried about it..and yes i love the gem event
                Toon name : risaa
                Platform : Kongregate
                Lvl : 80
                Battle Rating : Ever Increasing !!
                Free Player

Comment

Originally posted by warray123 View Post
                  Is this the End-It-All, End-Game Gem Event 2014?

I mean, the rewards are excellent and I have upgraded ALL my gems to level 8, almost the highest level possible. And I am just a newbie.

So is this the end-all gem event? After this nobody would need to do gem events anymore because everyone would have maximum gems?
                  You think every one have maxed gems ? =_=
                  "Keep having fun , d'ont let negative pepole drug you down ! "

Comment

Originally posted by Eskendal View Post
                    I think that guy, and 2 other person I won't name are probably the same person. Don't fall for that again everyone.
                    Voldemort? (the one who has not to be named)

no, you can directly make L10 gem by L8
                    Even so, you will lose the mids rewads... or not?

Originally posted by ancev View Post
                    Have you ever wondered what the craft button does?
                    Yep... once, tryed and got me the answer, does ask for balenes... but will be fun to try thia formula.

Originally posted by senadbasic View Post
                    there are other things with bb to buy maybe I would save if I knew this even was coming ....spended first bb for sylph skills than charms to make lvl 5 clothing when fashion event was
                    same here... maybe, i think i gonna but transposer up to lvl 6 with BB, to save some gold.
                    R2-S426 Redwicky (merged)
                    Archer Linkoneusc
                    Legion Guild

1+1=3

Comment

It was my big mistake of not buying level 6 hp transposer... I have lost 7 million gold and it will increment in future. Level 6 transposer is just 145 bb. T_T

Comment

If you decided Transposer isn't high priority for your gems, bad for you.

I bought 6-7 for mdef-pdef-hp-matk +8-9 on matk. so the most expensive for me is to convert those lv7 gems and then back again at 8 xD but no need to waste gold on converting the ones I gonna use AFTER event

Comment

Well this is the best event ever in R2 Wartunes.

Only thing that will be a challenge for some is all the gold for conversion. I recharged my account for the first time in months today to get a level 8 HP transponder. Without that there would've been no way for me to make it work.

Comment

no, you can directly make L10 gem by L8
                            Just tried that now to see if it works...and it does. Unfortunately, I was hoping for a pop-up to stop the actual synth, so I just made a lvl 11 hp gem out of 8s. Now I feel really stupid :/

Comment

Originally posted by FufuBunnySlayer View Post
                              Just tried that now to see if it works...and it does. Unfortunately, I was hoping for a pop-up to stop the actual synth, so I just made a lvl 11 hp gem out of 8s. Now I feel really stupid :/
                              It's sad, but you also should have asked more details first..
                              Spamming the forums with many threads will not make you wise.

Comment

Originally posted by RicardoNeto View Post
                                It's sad, but you also should have asked more details first..
                                lol, I said it here more so other people could laugh and know not do the same

Comment

Working...
                                X