Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is this the End-It-All, End-Game Gem Event 2014?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How many 8s needed to make a lvl 10?

Comment

Originally posted by TheLastSaamurai View Post
      How many 8s needed to make a lvl 10?
      9. However, with the event going on, you only need 15 lvl 7 gems to get that many. That's also just 32 lvl 6 gems
      I need a hammer to whack the BG nutcases.

Comment

ic tyvm

Comment

Sick event!!! Before event i had 8 lvl8 gems now i already have 42 and i am sure i can make 2 more so ill have 46 for sure

Comment

Originally posted by Yesheron View Post
            Well this is the best event ever in R2 Wartunes.

Only thing that will be a challenge for some is all the gold for conversion. I recharged my account for the first time in months today to get a level 8 HP transponder. Without that there would've been no way for me to make it work.
            why do you need that lvl 8 transporter? you could just syn those HP gems to MATK or CRIT..
            “Men trust God by risking rejection. Women trust God by waiting.”

Comment

Originally posted by EdGrr View Post
              why do you need that lvl 8 transporter? you could just syn those HP gems to MATK or CRIT..
              The quest gives HP gems. I would've needed to convert the HP gems. That would've cost a LOT of money. Won't get that much in a couple days.

Comment

Originally posted by Yesheron View Post
                The quest gives HP gems. I would've needed to convert the HP gems. That would've cost a LOT of money. Won't get that much in a couple days.
                use your VIPs wheel.. lot's of gold you could get from there.

Comment

Got a question about this gem event and my setup. Right now, I have all level 5 and 6 gems equipped. Currently just with the gems in my inventory, I can make a level 8 gem, which would get me another level 8 gem from the prize pack. My question is should I make a level 8 gem and lose out on equipping more level 6 gems? Would you rather have 2 level 8 gems equipped or several 6 and maybe a few level 7 gems equipped?

Comment

Originally posted by R262181389 View Post
                    Got a question about this gem event and my setup. Right now, I have all level 5 and 6 gems equipped. Currently just with the gems in my inventory, I can make a level 8 gem, which would get me another level 8 gem from the prize pack. My question is should I make a level 8 gem and lose out on equipping more level 6 gems? Would you rather have 2 level 8 gems equipped or several 6 and maybe a few level 7 gems equipped?
                    go for the lvl 8 gem.. you have to understand how expensive it is to have just 1 lvl 8 gem..

Comment

base stat for lvl 8 ATK is +350, lvl 6 is +220

if you think such nice gem event will repeat you can keep your lvl 6, but I will surely won't gamble for it, will make as much as I can for this gem event
                      SERVER: Kong Server 4 Oceanic (others see us as Kong-S6)
                      IGN: Kimwong
                      CLASS: Knight
                      PLAYER TYPE: Light casher
                      BATTLE RATING: 300K - 420K range
                      Casual playing now, not gonna spend too much time

Comment

I managed to get 93 lvl 8s and have converted all to 9s and then converted them to specific 9s and 4 lvl 10s lol cost me 57 million -.- was fortunate to have all transposers from necro drops apart from one (which I bought) I wanted to hold onto the spares but every one has 8s and I like being different xD
                        Precision----S3 Worgs Lair

Precisia----
                        s371 Harmony

Comment

If your gems in your inventory is just level 4 or level 3 gems, and if they are enough to make a level 8 gems, you would get at least 7 more level 8 gems... Remember that:

If you synth 48 level 5 gems, you will get another 48 level 5 gems from the rewards
                          Which means you can synth 28 level 6 gems (14 from your synth and 14 from rewards)

If you synth 28 level 6 gems, you will get another 28 level 6 gems from the rewards.
                          Which means you can synth 14 level 7 gems....

And so on...

Plus, you get gem packs which can be used all over again.

So in the end, you will get more than 2level 8 gems, which is already quite rewarding.

Comment

Originally posted by LyNxEfecT View Post
                            I managed to get 93 lvl 8s and have converted all to 9s and then converted them to specific 9s and 4 lvl 10s lol cost me 57 million -.- was fortunate to have all transposers from necro drops apart from one (which I bought) I wanted to hold onto the spares but every one has 8s and I like being different xD
                            lets hope you wont regret this when lvl 9 synth event comes into play.
                            Originally posted by Wraithraiser
                            Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

Originally posted by LyNxEfecT View Post
                              *slap you with a fish*
                              Spamming the forums with many threads will not make you wise.

Comment

Originally posted by Arlad View Post
                                lets hope you wont regret this when lvl 9 synth event comes into play.
                                Yes but within the space of last months gem event I managed to get 1000 lvl 4s for this one, so I will just have to get another 1000 lol xD
                                Precision----S3 Worgs Lair

Precisia----
                                s371 Harmony

Comment

Working...
                                X