Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

R2GAMES ! WHY U Make MAGE and Archer Strong EnougH But Make Knight WEAKLESS!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Gyrannon View Post
    THANK YOU!! Now we just need every other noob to stop with the OP threads

Mods: can all future "overpowered class" threads, including this one, be put into the other forum sections - these aren't suggestions, they are complaints.
    +1 to ur suggestion i love it heheeh but better yet
    i think they should lock it or remove the thread completely
    Learn the search function and use the search function help r2 by reducing the threads which might have already been posted

I am a 100% Noob

I AM STILL PURE NON CASHER WHO WILL NOT SPEND

Become a friend and be kind

hate and violence only brings wars which will lead to casualties

MY GUIDES:
    [Guide-How to reduce lag]

I THANK YOU FOR YOUR HARD WORK

Comment

• Just to add that this Over powered **** is bull, I thought I'd add in a little note from what I experienced just recently.
      Now the first, I went about my usual plundering, I picked a Knight that is 6 levels lower than me, to my surprise he creamed me - not VIP player either.
      Now the second, an this was very recent (like a few mins ago), in Arena I fought a lv41 knight (2 levels lower than me), an unlike the previous knight, I beat him with ease.

The difference between these two players is that one has stats an gear setups that make him a very powerful foe, while the other wasn't very smart with his setup an was an easy foe. So to end this, hopefully, it primarily depends on YOU, not the class.
      So please people, no more of this "Overpowered Class" ****. You think your class is OP? No, you just built up your character very well. You think your class is the weakest? No, you just built your character very poorly.

And ask yourself, If Archers are more powerful than Knights, how was a Knight 6 levels lower than me, manage to beat me, an Archer?
      Answer: Academy Stats, Guild Skills, Gear + Gear Stats, Daru Engraving, Medals, Horses, Gems, Astrals, Skills, Talents, and Buffs.
      Hear My Voice & FEEL MY WRATH!!

Sarcasm is a language I am fluent in, you have been warned!

Comment

• Originally posted by Gyrannon View Post
        Just to add that this Over powered **** is bull, I thought I'd add in a little note from what I experienced just recently.
        Now the first, I went about my usual plundering, I picked a Knight that is 6 levels lower than me, to my surprise he creamed me - not VIP player either.
        Now the second, an this was very recent (like a few mins ago), in Arena I fought a lv41 knight (2 levels lower than me), an unlike the previous knight, I beat him with ease.

The difference between these two players is that one has stats an gear setups that make him a very powerful foe, while the other wasn't very smart with his setup an was an easy foe. So to end this, hopefully, it primarily depends on YOU, not the class.
        So please people, no more of this "Overpowered Class" ****. You think your class is OP? No, you just built up your character very well. You think your class is the weakest? No, you just built your character very poorly.

And ask yourself, If Archers are more powerful than Knights, how was a Knight 6 levels lower than me, manage to beat me, an Archer?
        Answer: Academy Stats, Guild Skills, Gear + Gear Stats, Daru Engraving, Medals, Horses, Gems, Astrals, Skills, Talents, and Buffs.
        You obviously have not faced a good knight lvl 55+ as an archer. It is impossible to win if you don't spend a significant amount more than them. If mages and knights spend anything near you in higher lvls you will get owned. An archers critical skill becomes weak because you won't be able to do a lot of damage to begin with unless you are a casher like myself and have a ton of patk over there defense to begin with..... which you won't unless you cash a good amount and they don't. You just need to play more and see how much archers decline in all areas besides world boss

Comment

• Originally posted by da1nez View Post
          I PLAYING KNIGHT EVERYDAY till lv 43 But I ALWAYS LIKE DUMBASS WHEN FIGHT WITH MAGE AND ARCHER!! ITS MAKE ME ILL WILL, You KNOW THAT!!
          IT IS NOT FAIR ! YOU KNOW!
          R2GAMES CAN U SEE REAL!! PLay As Knight And you will See... SOB
          I agree with this on all levels. I look at my cousins archer and he has more strength than my warrior and i get more attack and power from my armor than he does. Archers also hit critical all the time witch is like a 20%+ more to attack than the warrior. They don't have to worry about cool downs on there moves. I don't care who made the game. A warrior is a tank meant to both take and deal damage why an archer is back of line take down from range. you can do more damage with a sword than with a bow. The only reason why most archers beat warriors is because of the crits and the strength they get over the warrior. Most of there moves deal with more than 1 hit while the warrior only get about 2 or 3 and they only hit 1 person. It makes a big deal in games such as these because people don't take the time to look at what is true and what is not, because all they want is money.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dragonrex View Post
            I agree with this on all levels. I look at my cousins archer and he has more strength than my warrior and i get more attack and power from my armor than he does. Archers also hit critical all the time witch is like a 20%+ more to attack than the warrior. They don't have to worry about cool downs on there moves. I don't care who made the game. A warrior is a tank meant to both take and deal damage why an archer is back of line take down from range. you can do more damage with a sword than with a bow. The only reason why most archers beat warriors is because of the crits and the strength they get over the warrior. Most of there moves deal with more than 1 hit while the warrior only get about 2 or 3 and they only hit 1 person. It makes a big deal in games such as these because people don't take the time to look at what is true and what is not, because all they want is money.
            too bad i am a non casher knight who makes casher archers cry unless they are mass cashers like 100$ per week
            Learn the search function and use the search function help r2 by reducing the threads which might have already been posted

I am a 100% Noob

MY GUIDES:

Comment

• R2GAMES ! WHY U Make MAGE and Archer Strong EnougH But Make Knight WEAKLESS!

I PLAYING KNIGHT EVERYDAY till lv 43 But I ALWAYS LIKE DUMBASS WHEN FIGHT WITH MAGE AND ARCHER!! ITS MAKE ME ILL WILL, You KNOW THAT!!

in reference to ur post man. here ya go archers are fast and have a high critical rate as well as a balanced pdef/mdef ratio, mages have a high mdef and low pdef ratio but have a better chance at killing a knight than anoth mage or archer knights are just tanks basically bc of a rly high pdef but low mdef which can be boosted by gems or skills in the end a knight is meant to absorb damage as well as inflict it

Comment

• Originally posted by R2266269 View Post

in reference to ur post man. here ya go archers are fast and have a high critical rate as well as a balanced pdef/mdef ratio, mages have a high mdef and low pdef ratio but have a better chance at killing a knight than anoth mage or archer knights are just tanks basically bc of a rly high pdef but low mdef which can be boosted by gems or skills in the end a knight is meant to absorb damage as well as inflict it
                actually if knights wanted to they can do more damage than archers

archers don't have natural crit gain
                their crit is based on the astrals and gems also their equipment

crit and block are secondary stats so a class can never gain it via lvling hence archers are not crit class

archers are pattk class
                mages are mattk class
                knights are HP class

if archers crit is sealed then knights can actually do more damage cause their skills have damage bonus and if they add just a small amount of pattk the rest is up for skills

I am a 100% Noob

MY GUIDES:

Comment

• Originally posted by Hyorinmaru6 View Post
                  too bad i am a non casher knight who makes casher archers cry unless they are mass cashers like 100$ per week
                  yes there are points in the game were warriors beat archers on most levels, I did beat a 47 archer while i was 42, but that was because they didn't take the time on there character like i did. Sometimes i see this. I have looked at the archers, mages, and warriors moves. Archers and mages have more damage on there moves than warriors do. The archer also gets to hit you 3 times in 2 moves while the warrior is 2 times in 2 moves. There are points in the game were you can beat some archers but if you get 2 people (warrior and archer) lined up side by side that are not money users and the archer has more power yet the warrior gets more power bonus from there armor than they do there is something wrong there.

Comment

• sry but this is right the warrior arent weak if properly used if you still get your *** handed to you might wanna check your battle rating and see how different it is from your opponent and if its the same then just try to use your skills to win.

Comment

• Originally posted by R2266269 View Post

here is an idea get more physical defense and magic defense and hp

Comment

• As a mage since about level 45 or 46 I could beat knights with 3000 or so higher gear rating. Aoe all their troops down and by the time he beats my troops down one at a time I have him at low enough health to kill him.

My only problem was one knight I had 100% health and he was very low and then just took off 95% health with that delphic that strikes me about 10 times in quick succession (he has 4000 higher gear ratinng), and I have had a few other knights do this to me as well, win or lose. They should lower the damage of that one ability and raise their other abilities to cover it.

Comment

• Knights are far from weak. It depends on how far you're willing to go to build it.

Comment

• Wait, this thread is still going? o_O
                            The Last Remnant OSTs Go!!!

{OuO**

Comment

• Originally posted by DeathRiver View Post
                              Wait, this thread is still going? o_O
                              Something like this wil never end Death, just bear with all of this~~
                              S24 - Reaper's Illusion
                              IGN - Vein

Comment

• Dude, chill out, i have a lvl 43 knight as well almost lvl 44 and i don't have any problems about it.

Comment

Working...
                                X