Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

R2GAMES ! WHY U Make MAGE and Archer Strong EnougH But Make Knight WEAKLESS!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by HellionLady View Post
    you dont have to say that.... warriors are like stones. they are tankers and they have a passive pdef and hp skills
    also its unfair to us archers nor mages that you guys have a shield skill and rebound skill... im laughing why?? because you dont know what warriors can do or you still dont know warriors used... (^.-)v
    100% agree

Get a knight past lvl 45 (47-50) and you will see just how deadly knights become especially if a bit of money goes into it for gems/sockets/refining (meh on the last one).

Knights are great! Also I'm an archer and don't have a knight.
    Last edited by Fluxvillion; 10-25-2012, 02:49 AM. Reason: Grammar ;D
    S15
    Fluxie (Flux)
    Archer
    Newb
    Assistant G.M. of Avalon
    RAWR

Comment

way shuld warriors have so hard time when a acher and mage onely neads lvl 35 that dont take so mutch time to get but warrior lvl 50+ to get strong???? thats no fare in my book. many ppl get tierd long befor geting near to lvl 50 just so they can se that they can get strong
      Wartune
      Name: Ewonya
      Guild: Fire&Blood
      Server: S37 The Bloodlands
      Class: Knight
      Lvl: 37

Comment

If as they were now re-balanced so then knights rivaled the other classes (particularly archers) then come lvl 50+ every archer would be complaining at how o/p knights are.

Also a knight should always have a hard time vs a mage that's just how it should be.

Persevere, knights are worth the effort.
        S15
        Fluxie (Flux)
        Archer
        Newb
        Assistant G.M. of Avalon
        RAWR

Comment

just dont blame those people who made this game
          if you are smart you wont say a thing like that
          learn more from this game... goodluck ^^
          Thats right. PLEASE give more attention on game so that you can avoid the things that make you a problem

Comment

Originally posted by R2CS_Edison View Post
            Thats right. PLEASE give more attention on game so that you can avoid the things that make you a problem
            we cant avoid the fakt that archers crit is hige and mages rain of fire kills fast and warrior haveing a realy hard time geting the items we nead to get stronger
            Wartune

Comment

my point is that it shuld be a lvl diffrens in arena and BG like 20-34 and 35-44 so we stop the gear fights that desides on how mutch the lower lvl can fight
              Wartune

Comment

that shuld give the players a better chanse in arena and in BG to get the insignias and honnor and not geting the higer player killing every one. and that gives a longer fight in bg and that will do so the lower can run more and dont feal so usless
                Wartune

Comment

Originally posted by R2CS_Edison View Post
                  avoiding isn't the issue here, what i'm asking and i'm sure a lot of other players are asking as well. is that is not right for players to work hard on a knight trying to get to level 40+ just to stand a chance at competing against other players. the knight class should be as balanced as the others right from the start. that way dominating players are players who pay for the game or show excellent skill in the game. it should be an even playing field, especially on the skills tree. yes a knight is the tanker of the game, yes the knight is unique in the ability of protecting him / herself and the team but a knight should also be offensive, not purely defensive.

A knight should be the brute of the battlefield, "more muscle than brain" so to speak. which is where i think a skill swap would solve the issue. swap shadow thrasher and ultimate slasher over, (including rage cost, damage %'s and added effects. Also allow shadow thrasher to hit two enemies.) this way it evens up the skills tree. the knight is the on the same level as the archer and the mage with having a second skill that can hit more than one target at a low rage cost. lower the damage percentage of shadow thrasher, making sure its not too overpowering.

this means that all classes are equal at the beginning of the game. making the game more interesting and more competitive. so players who wish to dominate the servers must work harder to do so. this in turn will solve the dead server issue as well. making sure that every player has a chance at the number 1 spot instead of the elite few (aka paying archers and mages.)

Comment

HellionLady rocks!!!

and also cute he3.

Comment

knight is for pro player. dont play knight if u are noob at playin game. ^^
                      Now Playing ~ Shadowbound [S13] - Hunter

played games so far (in many different account) ~ Crystal Saga, Wartune, Broken Realm, Eternal Saga, Dragon Pals, Yitien, Blade Hunter (alpha), Lunaria Story, League of Angels, Monkey King Online, Crusader of Solaris, Shadowbound, Mythborne (alpha), Stormthrone (alpha) more list to come

Comment

Originally posted by XrosSlash View Post
                        knight is for pro player. dont play knight if u are noob at playin game. ^^
                        if you say that then you got the game all wrong ther is no pro character and stuff.
                        Wartune

Comment

I thought this meant my title! lol

You guys all make good arguments for high lvl knights, with high powered astrals, armour and gems. Which is basically a load of rubbish, try telling a 5yr old that in 20 years he could be an astronaught, it means nothing to the hear and now. I am playing a knight, I am fortunate to have more patience than a stone and can wait, I read these articles and learn but low level knights are tasty snacks for archers and mages. If you're going to buy a car and had to wait a year before you could go above 30 mph, would you still buy it?

The game is imbalanced, personally, I don't care, I enjoy the game. I am a knight and learning about astrals and such. Struggling to get better armour, weapons and all the other items. I just found out that I can go through the forgotten catacombs over and over, now my gems are beginning grow. It all takes time, which is good, as a long game is what we all like but constantly having my butt kicked by lower lvl archers and mages (even an amazing knight) can weary a person. I don't think much can really be changed, except a higher mdef for knights, we are supposed to be tanks so all our defensive stats should be high. To encourage players to stick with knights, a new game should be added, where knights can be the tank and protect those behind, while they wipe out the enemy. We have multi player dungeons, 5 attempts a day, something like that would be good, maybe out in the wilds, wondering around as a small party.

As the protector a knights shield should cover the whole party and become stronger as you level up. I have no problem with only attacking the front row. Problems I'm having are getting high HP while maintaining high defence, it can't be done until much later in the game, so I die a lot. Remember, don't argue for arguments sake, be positive, give hints tips and advice, this way people will see the benefits of being a knight and not just a bunch of ppl arguing. (^_^)
                          Last edited by R24267569; 10-25-2012, 05:35 AM. Reason: some words missing

Comment

good point ther. realy good
                            Wartune

Comment

I'm sorry to say this, but you don't actually need to reach lvl40 to be powerful. Just obtaining the lvl35 Arena set is enough for Knights to make a come back to Mages and Archers.
                              I have a friends in a few servers that keep me posted on the progress of some non-cash Knights in their servers. And the Knights are doing well just after lvl35, not just lvl40+. One of them even stay in top 3 and not get pulled down, above that Knight is an Archer and a Mage, both of them are cashers. However, they still have trouble fighting that single Knight, be it in BG or GA.
                              It is absolutely true that building a Knight needs a clear goal, strategy, and patience. Well, any class does. You can see horribly built Mages and Archers spread across all servers, not just Knights. So if you are having trouble building your Knights, please seek help, look through the forum for guides, not complain.
                              The Last Remnant OSTs Go!!!

{OuO**

Comment

Originally posted by UnholyTemplar View Post
                                avoiding isn't the issue here, what i'm asking and i'm sure a lot of other players are asking as well. is that is not right for players to work hard on a knight trying to get to level 40+ just to stand a chance at competing against other players. the knight class should be as balanced as the others right from the start. that way dominating players are players who pay for the game or show excellent skill in the game. it should be an even playing field, especially on the skills tree. yes a knight is the tanker of the game, yes the knight is unique in the ability of protecting him / herself and the team but a knight should also be offensive, not purely defensive.

A knight should be the brute of the battlefield, "more muscle than brain" so to speak. which is where i think a skill swap would solve the issue. swap shadow thrasher and ultimate slasher over, (including rage cost, damage %'s and added effects. Also allow shadow thrasher to hit two enemies.) this way it evens up the skills tree. the knight is the on the same level as the archer and the mage with having a second skill that can hit more than one target at a low rage cost. lower the damage percentage of shadow thrasher, making sure its not too overpowering.

this means that all classes are equal at the beginning of the game. making the game more interesting and more competitive. so players who wish to dominate the servers must work harder to do so. this in turn will solve the dead server issue as well. making sure that every player has a chance at the number 1 spot instead of the elite few (aka paying archers and mages.)
                                Interesting...knights can't compete early on? I didn't have a big problem with competing...even without the pvp gear. Depends on build early on...
                                Yitien:

Class: Assassin lvl 78
                                BR: 67K
                                Server: Qianfo Hall

Comment

Working...
                                X