Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Knights Life is being Hell!!! HATE GUARDIAN RUNE!!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by daunapu View Post
    Zorich since you are drowned too much in your walls of text to comprehend things, and you like to test things, please do this simple test.

Pick a knight around your br, duel him, as many times as you find reasonable to rely on the data, using your normal guardian rune tactic.

Duel him again, without guardian rune.

Share results.

Or of course you can keep picking examples of your fights vs someone who got lucky with dimension map drops and etc **.
    I actually don't always use Guardian. I use Purge more often as of late.

I find killing the Bubble and Apollo on awaken is more effective. Truthfully, I also tend to lag a bit - and Guardian requires a lag-free connection to be effective. I maybe get it to get in before the delphic 30% of the time, and half the time it kill my speed cast.

Comment

• Originally posted by SlowPlay View Post
      lol, you can just say guardian rune is better then amne/chaos (or explain why you think amne/chaos are better then guardian, opinion are opinion but you need to explain why you think one is better then another).
      haha well personally I use chaos rune to guard against a mage healing and switched to ss for a knight's shield and a mage's suntoria. I for one like good fights and I agree that an adv guardian rune is too OP. When I use the 500k br archer my friend who had to quit gave me I can't even beat the mages who pop on the guardian rune right at Delphic. I don't really play as an 80 much so forgive me if I don't really understand why you dislike adv guardian rune so much but the knights still dominate 70s fire temple if that makes you feel a little better to hear
      IGN: princestewii
      Class: Archer
      Server: Kabam 86

Comment

• Originally posted by pietjeprecies View Post
        With the current res reduction system, almost all DPS comes from pets, if your pet doesnt seal the deal, you just arent strong enough, or running on the wrong element.
        Are you even lvl 80 yet?
        This is me unbuffed...
        Click image for larger version

Name:	Zorich.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	87.4 KB
ID:	1710671

I run an Orange Max Gaia.

To what has been said by another poster - it may be that I'm fighting more high-end opponents that have much higher HP and Def values. People do tend to focus Attack, Attack and Attack at the middle-tier BR and don't upgrade things fully like Armor & Endurance in Stables or get rid of Crit to instead run EWD + extra Def & Block Gems. How many people are running 3 full sets of L7 Resist Crystals? 4 Advanced/Expert Dimensions? How many people are running L4+ Holy Cast on their Armor and/or Helm? I am. So are quite a few of the people I fight in the relatively equal BR range.

Yeah, in the early sylph days before people filled out their stables and everything was attack focused, combats rarely went beyond pet stage. High BRs have gotten out of that with good resistance and a filled out defense. There's not a whole lot of people at my BR that don't have their Goddess Blessing to 35%+ as well. Some are closing in on that 40% already (I'm at 36%). And each new Medal Rank above L1 adds twice the DR than the Damage Boost. So those L4 Medals are reducing another 6% more than the L1s.

Originally posted by pietjeprecies View Post
        Apart from WB, which one of those PVE things really matters?
        And again, Mage's have or had a better shot there back when bosses could be slowed.
        I know the mage's slow down isnt great, but again its better as nothing.
        Tables turned on the slow skill, but now there's no place to use it.

So back when Skytrail and GD did matter, in the start mage's had an advantage there, so now that all the rewards there became useless you're complaining mage's dont do so well anymore?

Again, non valid.
        You're funny dude.

So lets get this right. WB matters. I'm glad you can concur on that. But it mattered most in a 3-week period when Knights had no slow and the boss was slowable. Yet Thunderer wasn't a repeat cast because of the rage requirement and mage's slow regen, and was only 2 rounds at 50% chance. A Mire Rune was better - and Knight COULD get that. So could Mages. I think you're directing your archer venom on the Mage class here.

And you still like to casually ignore that Bubble has always and STILL works for surviving WB - just like it does in DI. Guardian and Mana Shield got nerfed for that. That's been going on for well over a year where people have the HP / Defense to survive with it. So enough with the Mages could slow for 3 weeks. It's tired and irrelevant compared to the innately higher DPS Archers have and the Survive & Double Delphics Knights get from their Adv Talent.

Since the former nerf included a major nerf on free chests as well, people are running out on dims very fast. Soon most are left to just go with the dims they have, instead of running a certain element to the max. Things like your example will become rare. And thats just your thing, you like to spread examples that have a 1 on a Mil change to occur.
        I agree that it will become rare, but it's not rare now among the top BRs. Again, top BRs. You seem to like to insinuate that I'm uneducated as to the game mechanics and keep throwing out rare situations. I can only contend that you're not a high-end player and have yet to experience such. Also, eventually there will be events with Dim Chests, which means heavy cashers are going to be able to get whatever they want.

I am still the same person, and beside I said you suck balls, which is hardly an insult since you proof me right, i haven't insulted or attacked anyone.
        Funny, you said regarding me calling you out on the attack and giving negative feedback:

I know i deserved that.
        What'sa matter? Pride hurting a little now? Just have to be right and will go back to the insults when you can't be? Can't deal with an adult debate that uses statistics and examples encountered repeatedly (despite your denial) to enforce the theories? Whatever it is, I don't get it. All you do is refute and deny, but serve no tangible evidence to support your position.

To be honest the only downvote on the knight attack speed topic was yours, the few others were in a campers topic.
        Well either you're lying or my friend's downvote (which I witnessed) of you on the same post mysteriously failed. I think I know which. Not to mention one other person who told me they downvoted you from my server (a Knight btw). But hey - you're right.

Yeah, votes really don't mean anything. I get that. But it should be an indication that maybe you're being a bit less than personable here. That's what I've been trying to get across to you. You've been attacking me right out of the gate because you don't like what I'm saying. When I give examples, you deny. You reduce. You insult.

It's lame.

Comment

• âžœ Wartune Gameplay - Sacred Fire Temple 2015-4-4 …: http://youtu.be/6RFw7Zb8eYI

I feel like healing rune is the real culprit.
          Last edited by XBombkinGX; 04-07-2015, 12:41 AM.

Comment

• Correct me if im wrong, but dont knights have a passive, that no other class can get, that provides 10% of the guardian rune effect, always active, and dont require a rune slot?

Comment

• Originally posted by XBombkinGX View Post
              ➜ Wartune Gameplay - Sacred Fire Temple 2015-4-4 …: http://youtu.be/6RFw7Zb8eYI

Thanks for this post XBomb!

I've been saying that's what high-end fights tend to be like but don't get listened to. .

It's interesting in that video to look at the total healing & damage absorption.

Mage Total: ~2.4 Million Healing
              • Approx 800,000 Healing from 2 Full Sunto & 1 Partial Sunto
              • Approx 880,000 Healing from 3 Restorations, 1 Critical, 2 Non Critical
              • Approx 628,000 Healing from 2 Heal Rune Uses
              • 2 Triggers of Regen Astral for 100,000 Total

Knight Total: ~2.1 Million Healing / Damage Absorption
              • Approx 570,000 Healing from Pet Life Drain (x5)
              • Approx 1,200,000 Healing from 3 Heal Rune Uses
              • Approx 320,000 Damage Absorption from 2 Bubbles

Not really THAT far off consider the Mage is the Healer Class and the Mage was the superior BR. .

And being we have a video to go by, I'm going to give an example of something I was talking about earlier...

The Knight took about 2,900,000 total Damage through that fight. The Knight's 7% Innate DR reduced the damage done by the Mage by approx 220,000 through the fight.

The Mage's 1st Guardian Rune, going by the damage done through it, and assuming it's a Max Advanced Rune, reduced damage by about 150,000 - as it caught two attacks, neither a basic attack. The 2nd use of guardian managed, at the 100% mark, to catch 2 big attacks for approx 500,000 Damage. The 3rd and final one actually didn't stop quite as much - closer to 400k - at the 150% into 200% mark. Again, this all assumes it's at 70% max.

The Knight actually should have won at a few points - but either the Mage got lucky (644 HP left, Illusion Procs) or the Knight didn't got for the finisher when the Guardian came off and took an action loss to Heal Rune. It was really that close throughout.

The Mage was also fairly better set up to fight Knights with a 124k PDef paired with a 139k MDef. The Knight on the other hand was PDef heavy at 128k PDef and MDef light at only 76k. It really was the Mage's attacks out of Pet Mode that kept the heat on. At 150% the Evolved Pan Delphic (dual crit, no block) did 280k Damage. The Thunderer at the end did 320k.

One thing that surprised me was that the Knight didn't carry Apollo. Seemed like she was set up to fight an Archer more than a Mage with the low MDef and lack of Apollo (which often gets scattered vs. Archers). Even then, don't know why they'd carry WW and not Apollo. Who cares about troops, especially with a Gaia that has both AoEs. No troops stand up to the awaken + 1st AoE. The WW was a waste and an Apollo used at 3:00 would have prevented about 200,000 Damage being done, leaving the Bubble still up at 3:24 and likely her being at Max HP after the Heal Rune at 3:30.

Again though, thanks for this post!

Comment

• Originally posted by Zorich View Post
                This is me unbuffed...
                [ATTACH=CONFIG]132566[/ATTACH]

To what has been said by another poster - it may be that I'm fighting more high-end opponents that have much higher HP and Def values. People do tend to focus Attack, Attack and Attack at the middle-tier BR and don't upgrade things fully like Armor & Endurance in Stables or get rid of Crit to instead run EWD + extra Def & Block Gems. How many people are running 3 full sets of L7 Resist Crystals? 4 Advanced/Expert Dimensions? How many people are running L4+ Holy Cast on their Armor and/or Helm? I am. So are quite a few of the people I fight in the relatively equal BR range.

Yeah, in the early sylph days before people filled out their stables and everything was attack focused, combats rarely went beyond pet stage. High BRs have gotten out of that with good resistance and a filled out defense. There's not a whole lot of people at my BR that don't have their Goddess Blessing to 35%+ as well. Some are closing in on that 40% already (I'm at 36%). And each new Medal Rank above L1 adds twice the DR than the Damage Boost. So those L4 Medals are reducing another 6% more than the L1s.
                Click image for larger version

Name:	br.PNG
Views:	1
Size:	533.5 KB
ID:	1710689

with 118k hercules.
                Having 15xlvl 7 res crystal doesn't matter unless you run at least an adv dim for each element (if you are that lucky good for you), anyway you're funny dude. You say that you run 4x adv/expert dim, unless those are all 4 of the same type the biggest boost you get from 4x adv/expert dim is on res red, not on red. Same goes for det, you have 35% gb but what about det? Is it still 50%? Or is it 56+%? Agreed on med boosting def more then atk but it's 1 out of 3 argument.

Originally posted by Zorich View Post
                And you still like to casually ignore that Bubble has always and STILL works for surviving WB - just like it does in DI. Guardian and Mana Shield got nerfed for that. That's been going on for well over a year where people have the HP / Defense to survive with it. So enough with the Mages could slow for 3 weeks. It's tired and irrelevant compared to the innately higher DPS Archers have and the Survive & Double Delphics Knights get from their Adv Talent.
                Unless you know many knight with 900k+ hp i'd like to let you know that stacked res is needed to survive wb even with shield (and block ulti).
                That doesn't mean it's fair that knight can survive wb while archer/mage can't, just pointing out that it's not something every knight can do and tbh i don't care if they make wb ulti a double full hp ulti, we get more gold then we can use anyway.

Originally posted by XBombkinGX View Post
                ➜ Wartune Gameplay - Sacred Fire Temple 2015-4-4 …: http://youtu.be/6RFw7Zb8eYI

There would be so much to say about that pvp you had there i don't know where to start off... Left aside obvious stuff like knight having the right sylph to counter a mage and you having the worst sylph to fight a knight, you used steal as 1st skill both time u went pet while your opponent basically had no awaken left, aquilon's blessing would have been a much better choice both time and steal would have force your opponent to wait more before going pet again that would have let you to fishing him off after the 1st awaken probably, also that knight used haunt when sunt was off already the 1st time and didn't use it right after you casted sunt (something he should have done both time) which would have let him win, also what's up with that 2nd hecate delphic? 234k crit but 30k uncrit? The only thing that come in my mind is knight using ruth to have such a huge difference.

@Zorich, knight use ww in bg because us target lowest hp and sylph attack before awaken are random so you could end up wasting 2 us on troops instead of clearing troops with ww and apollo is usefull only in close fight, i use the same skill of that knight in bg.

@gruntar, yeah, check zorich math on knight passive and guardian rune, mage got more heal (which i'm fine of) but more damage reduction too, that's what is broken about guardian rune. And on knight vs archer archer get more dps and more damage reduction thanks to guardian while we get more heal only thanks to shield. You still think guardian isn't op?
                Last edited by SlowPlay; 04-07-2015, 10:43 AM.

Comment

This is me unbuffed...
                  [ATTACH=CONFIG]132566[/ATTACH]
                  Like I Said before, you're talking about a whole other league of players.
                  Like everyone else.

I'm happy for all the stuff you have, but its non relevant for me, or for any of my posts.
                  So I hope you kept your pants clean during this bragflood.

You're funny dude.
                  Ikr, on top of that I need less words to make a point.

So lets get this right. WB matters. I'm glad you can concur on that. But it mattered most in a 3-week period when Knights had no slow and the boss was slowable. Yet Thunderer wasn't a repeat cast because of the rage requirement and mage's slow regen, and was only 2 rounds at 50% chance. A Mire Rune was better - and Knight COULD get that. So could Mages. I think you're directing your archer venom on the Mage class here.
                  You said something about reading, what is so hard to understand that a skill with 50% slow effect beats no slow skill at all?
                  Do you really need 100 words to deny an obvious fact?

I have no archer venom, stop insulting me like that.

And you still like to casually ignore that Bubble has always and STILL works for surviving WB - just like it does in DI.

Some tiny points you missing there, in order to survive on Wb with your bubble you need to have a lot of HP, one element pretty high stacked.
                  So its not like every knight can do it, for example I have 540k hp, and if I don't block on the attacks after wb ultimate I die on wb.

But since you added the mire rune that knights can have, Mages can have a triton with shield, it does the same as bubble.
                  So once again a non valid point.

Guardian and Mana Shield got nerfed for that. That's been going on for well over a year where people have the HP / Defense to survive with it. So enough with the Mages could slow for 3 weeks. It's tired and irrelevant compared to the innately higher DPS Archers have and the Survive & Double Delphics Knights get from their Adv Talent.
                  I seriously doubt the wb outburst is nerved for more then a year now, but there werent to many knights surviving it with bubble in the first few months after they changed it.

Besides you try to put away the 3 weeks slow worked on Wb as not relevant, but how long do we have this advanced talent thing actually?
                  Changes are pretty high they (try) to fix it in some future maintenance.

I agree that it will become rare, but it's not rare now among the top BRs. Again, top BRs.
                  You seem to like to insinuate that I'm uneducated as to the game mechanics and keep throwing out rare situations. I can only contend that you're not a high-end player and have yet to experience such.
                  Im sorry to burst your bubble here, (see, you did had one) since you posted somewhere that a knight afk hit actually hurts you, your not so high end game or top br as you like to think, or like others to think.
                  It actually conflicts with your later statement all dmg before awakening is neglect able.
                  And you're right, I do think you don't understand the game all to well, but you probably gonna cry about this as insulting, since you like to sail your ship in that corner when you realize not everyone buys your **.

Bedsides, you can't contend anything, since you have no knowledge of my toon.

Also, eventually there will be events with Dim Chests, which means heavy cashers are going to be able to get whatever they want.
                  We already had that last X mass, and I did got tons of dims back then.
                  I had a blast running on 5 electro's since they added dims till they nerved it, and during that time I beated players your BR and lot higher as well.
                  So much for my experience huh.

What'sa matter? Pride hurting a little now? Just have to be right and will go back to the insults when you can't be? Can't deal with an adult debate that uses statistics and examples encountered repeatedly (despite your denial) to enforce the theories? Whatever it is, I don't get it. All you do is refute and deny, but serve no tangible evidence to support your position.
                  Well, if you are such an adult as you claim to be, I'm sure you know what an insult actually is.

Well either you're lying or my friend's downvote (which I witnessed) of you on the same post mysteriously failed. I think I know which. Not to mention one other person who told me they downvoted you from my server (a Knight btw). But hey - you're right.
                  Downvotes from people with no reputation at all don't count, so yes I am right (ofc)
                  That is to keep people from using alts to abuse the reputation system, or people asking "friends" to downvote on people they have an argument with they can't win, like you.

Oh wait that was some adult insult I guess?

Yeah, votes really don't mean anything. I get that. But it should be an indication that maybe you're being a bit less than personable here. That's what I've been trying to get across to you. You've been attacking me right out of the gate because you don't like what I'm saying. When I give examples, you deny. You reduce. You insult.
                  It's kinda obvious I don't agree with most of your recent posts, some people do, some others agree with me disagreeing on your ****.
                  If you think I'm insulting you, which you do since you keep on crying about it, be the real adult and get over it.

I'm lame.
                  I figured.

Comment

• Originally posted by SlowPlay View Post
                    Having 15xlvl 7 res crystal doesn't matter unless you run at least an adv dim for each element (if you are that lucky good for you), anyway you're funny dude. You say that you run 4x adv/expert dim, unless those are all 4 of the same type the biggest boost you get from 4x adv/expert dim is on res red, not on red. Same goes for det, you have 35% gb but what about det? Is it still 50%? Or is it 56+%? Agreed on med boosting def more then atk but it's 1 out of 3 argument.
                    First off... Nice Character man! I'd love to spar with ya in BG. Would be a fun fight. Too bad we're diff time zones.

Right now I have an Expert and 2 Advanced Electro Dims. I have an Advanced Dark. I have an Intermediate Light. Because I've stacked Electro so high, I take almost no damage pre-awaken when highest resist is used. I also pretty much can't be touched by anyone with an Electro Pet. Even the 2-Star Zeus Sylphs that are 150k+ BR on 700k+ BR Characters don't do much against a 1450 Resist.

I also still have 2 Adv Electro, 1 Adv Dark, 1 Expert Dark, 4 Adv Wind, 1 Expert Wind, 5 Adv Light, 3 Adv Fire and 4 Adv Water in storage (vault / game mail). I'm about to come off most of my Adv / Expert Dims and will cycle my Intermediate to see how the drops are now. I haven't run Intermediate Dimensions since before the nerf, so I've something to learn there.

Yes, I guess I have been fairly lucky with dimensions - but I'm hardly the only one. There's quite a few people running multiple experts, or were as they're expiring now.

I also don't run Critical in PvP. I run EWD at 50% +5% Slot Bonus. Not only do I average more damage over time this way (Due to so many 50% +Slot Bonus GAs out there), I get the consistency of kinda knowing damage I'm going to do once my early hits allow me to gauge it. I also get to run a lot more Defense. While we have the same BRs, I carry 32k more Defense between both types and only 3k less block.

I do get a lot of Q's as to why I've done this and my answer is this: CSGB. By focusing on my defense and pinning that elec resist along with dark resist (the two most common pets by far) I was often able to single-handedly hold totems and towers indefinitely because it was a rare enemy group that had enough non-resisted energy types on high enough BR characters to clear me. There were instances of me, at the time 550k, battling three 650k+ characters at once and winning because they all had Hercules or Gaia on.

Originally posted by SlowPlay View Post
                    Unless you know many knight with 900k+ hp i'd like to let you know that stacked res is needed to survive wb even with shield (and block ulti).
                    That doesn't mean it's fair that knight can survive wb while archer/mage can't, just pointing out that it's not something every knight can do and tbh i don't care if they make wb ulti a double full hp ulti, we get more gold then we can use anyway.
                    Good point. I tend to gauge the relatively equal-level BR knights, and they're all surviving. But I can see where a 500k HP knight w/o stacked resists might have issues.

There would be so much to say about that pvp you had there i don't know where to start off... Left aside obvious stuff like knight having the right sylph to counter a mage and you having the worst sylph to fight a knight, you used steal as 1st skill both time u went pet while your opponent basically had no awaken left, aquilon's blessing would have been a much better choice both time and steal would have force your opponent to wait more before going pet again that would have let you to fishing him off after the 1st awaken probably, also that knight used haunt when sunt was off already the 1st time and didn't use it right after you casted sunt (something he should have done both time) which would have let him win, also what's up with that 2nd hecate delphic? 234k crit but 30k uncrit? The only thing that come in my mind is knight using ruth to have such a huge difference.
                    Yeah, some parts struck me as odd. The pet setup did favor the knight, but I wouldn't underestimate the evolved Medusa too much. That steal was actually a good call because it prevented at least 1 more attack from the knight in pet mode (with all that extra stacked PAtk) as well as likely stopped an extra freebie attack. If she's waited to use it in non-pet form she might have already been dead. It was that close a fight.

The numbers were definitely odd as well. A 120k Resto and a 500k+ Crit Resto. a 4x Multiplier?! As you said, I think they were both using Ruth and it was throwing some extremes.[/QUOTE]

@Zorich, knight use ww in bg because us target lowest hp and sylph attack before awaken are random so you could end up wasting 2 us on troops instead of clearing troops with ww and apollo is usefull only in close fight, i use the same skill of that knight in bg.
                    Yeah, but going back to the common discussion about pre-awakening combat... It's mostly pointless. Even in that example where the Knight awakens super-early and starts laying into the Mage, she STILL gets off a Resto (which I failed to mention before over-healed in excess of 300k) and awakened full. Any damage done before the initial awakening against a mage is kinda pointless in an even fight. So why not let your own awaken and initial AoE (w/ the Gaia / Athena / Medusa / Triton / Cerberus types that is) clear the troops and keep that Apollo in your back pocket? Like I said, a good use of it could have prevented hundreds of thousands of damage each time - and all told if used 3 times throughout the fight, could have been comparable to the Guardian.

Comment

• Originally posted by pietjeprecies View Post
                      Some tiny points you missing there, in order to survive on Wb with your bubble you need to have a lot of HP, one element pretty high stacked.
                      So its not like every knight can do it, for example I have 540k hp, and if I don't block on the attacks after wb ultimate I die on wb.

But since you added the mire rune that knights can have, Mages can have a triton with shield, it does the same as bubble.
                      So once again a non valid point.
                      Actually, it's still valid. Nice use of the Triton in WB argument to equal a Bubble. You're hilarious . By the same token, how about a Knight with 650k HP, running a bubble non-pet and Triton Shield & Heal pet that never dies for the whole WB - but gets less payout than the same BR Archers .

Triton + WB = Troll statement.

I seriously doubt the wb outburst is nerved for more then a year now, but there werent to many knights surviving it with bubble in the first few months after they changed it.
                      I'll give you that. It was only the balen-buffed knights that were surviving. They'd get their HP up over 700k w/ Balens and just keep going. As a Mage I tried to do the same w/ Buff, Guardian and Mana Shield and couldn't. But for the last 4 months or so, there's been a lot of knights coming up that survive just fine with the buff.

Besides you try to put away the 3 weeks slow worked on Wb as not relevant, but how long do we have this advanced talent thing actually?
                      Changes are pretty high they (try) to fix it in some future maintenance.
                      I'm saying the 3-week thing isn't relevant because it's gone and has been for nearly a year. I'm saying that as much as it may have favored a Mage over a Knight in WB, Knights STILL HAD THE OPTION TO GET A MIRE RUNE (just as Mage's did) - which was far more effective than Thunderer - and put them both at close to the same level the Archer was for slowing purposes.

But again, this is debating something gone. Can we agree to let it go?

And lets see, how long have we had this Advanced Talent thing for Knights? In 2 days it will be 5 weeks (came out 3/5). And sorry - it's a bug, it should be addressed. No way back-to-back Delphics in Pet Mode is by design. If you check the ToS, you guys should have been the ones reporting it.

Im sorry to burst your bubble here, (see, you did had one) since you posted somewhere that a knight afk hit actually hurts you, your not so high end game or top br as you like to think, or like others to think.
                      It actually conflicts with your later statement all dmg before awakening is neglect able.
                      You know those "afk" hits happen in Sylph Mode too - when the player has an extra 40k Attack stacked on them. Yeah, those hurt, and then can shift the tide of a battle when you're trying desperate to get a Resto off or trigger a Heal Rune.

And you're right, I do think you don't understand the game all to well, but you probably gonna cry about this as insulting, since you like to sail your ship in that corner when you realize not everyone buys your **.

Bedsides, you can't contend anything, since you have no knowledge of my toon.
                      Oh I think you've given enough away..

I had a blast running on 5 electro's since they added dims till they nerved it, and during that time I beated players your BR and lot higher as well. So much for my experience huh.
                      I don't get what you're trying to convey here. You've argued that people haven't had all these dims, and here you are admitting you've done it yourself. I believe it was you who cited the above as a 1 in 100 occurrence in an earlier post of mine. But now you concur it was there? And will likely be again once they put Dims into events again - which as you pointed out, was already done once before.

Anyhow, I'd keep summoning more of my "wall of text" at you, but I've got a few meetings to attend to. FY 2014 Wrap up! Whoo Hoo!

Comment

Yeah, some parts struck me as odd. The pet setup did favor the knight, but I wouldn't underestimate the evolved Medusa too much. That steal was actually a good call because it prevented at least 1 more attack from the knight in pet mode (with all that extra stacked PAtk) as well as likely stopped an extra freebie attack. If she's waited to use it in non-pet form she might have already been dead. It was that close a fight.

The numbers were definitely odd as well. A 120k Resto and a 500k+ Crit Resto. a 4x Multiplier?! As you said, I think they were both using Ruth and it was throwing some extremes.
                        Medusa (evo or not doesn't change much as far as skill go, just 1 passive) is an awesome support sylph, same as triton but both are not as good in pvp due to their skills (as i see them at least, medusa/triton are multiplayer sylph, cerberus/hercules are pvp/single pve and athena/aegis are good for both but not as specialized as the other sylph). About steal, if instead of using it on the 1st awaken she went with aquilon she'd have had damage reduction on for the next 2 hit from pet and could have steal awaken+hit harder after player was out of awakening and back to normal form which might have let her kill the knight before next awaken or at least not be that close to death on 2nd awaken of knight.

Yeah, but going back to the common discussion about pre-awakening combat... It's mostly pointless. Even in that example where the Knight awakens super-early and starts laying into the Mage, she STILL gets off a Resto (which I failed to mention before over-healed in excess of 300k) and awakened full. Any damage done before the initial awakening against a mage is kinda pointless in an even fight. So why not let your own awaken and initial AoE (w/ the Gaia / Athena / Medusa / Triton / Cerberus types that is) clear the troops and keep that Apollo in your back pocket? Like I said, a good use of it could have prevented hundreds of thousands of damage each time - and all told if used 3 times throughout the fight, could have been comparable to the Guardian.
                        We all have to carry an aoe in bg and if i had to pick, i'd always pick death warrant against apollo because while apollo could make me win a close fight, death warrant speed up all the other pvp and quick kill are far more usefull in bg. That said eliatan attacked that knight so he probably started with ww because he had no clue who attacked him (out of fight and in again), a better start would have ofc been shield then awaken with a correctly timed haunt and devil's gave but everyone do some mistake in pvp.

If you check the ToS, you guys should have been the ones reporting it.
                        I don't care of tos tbh, the only reason i didn't report it is because noone of the bug i reported have been fixed and i only got 1 real reply out of all the bug i reported, in all the other i got only auto reply. Anyway if they fix it i hope they make it really speed up the casting speed and not only the auto attack casting speed, that's kinda lame because make me lose buff on hercules to get an auto hit in.

You know those "afk" hits happen in Sylph Mode too - when the player has an extra 40k Attack stacked on them. Yeah, those hurt, and then can shift the tide of a battle when you're trying desperate to get a Resto off or trigger a Heal Rune.
                        As i told you before, those hit can be usefull only in the odd case that both player are low hp and both try to get a hit first to kill the opponent, speedcast counter the afk hit so i always use speed cast as well in pvp when on pet.

I don't get what you're trying to convey here. You've argued that people haven't had all these dims, and here you are admitting you've done it yourself.
                        Before nerf we could stack res with just int dimension, those were pretty easy to get for free and still are kinda easy to get, problem is that you talk about adv/expert dim of which i've seen 4 adv (used 2 already) and 1 expert (think i got them for free except 200 shard i got from christmas tree), those are rare and after nerf are needed to stack res, you can't do it anymore with just int (i'm talkin ofc about 1200+ res)

Comment

• A lot of long posts some interesting reading. Some pure fiction. Simple just remove no purge then I can stomach the ridiculous percentage. Still Guardian will steal the Delphic regardless if the person waits but at least it's something a knight can hang a hat on.

Don't care about surviving WB. I look at the unbalanced Guardian rune strictly on PVP bases. It's extremely OP as it stands because it's not purgeable. Mage set up with Guardian and 2nd rune like Amnesia no healing rune can be very effective or Mire or... you get it. The games basically resist and thus Dims for Sylph mode. Which intern means pure luck on dropping chests. Never dropped a single expert nor and advanced electro try stomaching that when you know what to do with it if you could get one. I'm not a freeloader I cash medium to medium heavy and 1/2 my loses are to toon's whose only advantage is resist and them having Herc, me no advanced electro and/or Guardian. Just let me purge it and I'll take the rest of it's advantages in stride.

Comment

• I'm a freelancer.

Comment

Downvotes from people with no reputation at all don't count, so yes I am right (ofc)
                              That is to keep people from using alts to abuse the reputation system, or people asking "friends" to downvote on people they have an argument with they can't win, like you.
                              I just noticed Zorich brought 5 (FIVE) of his friends, who apparently never posted here, so they have no rep and their votes don't count, to downvote the posts against him with comments like "Zorich and I go way back and you're out of line"

More pathetic than i ever thought someone can be
                              THERE IS NO JUSTICE, THERE'S JUST ME.

Comment

• This is still going on? I no longer know what the argument is about. Too much text. Too many words. How does one Rune spark 33 pages? Interesting.

Comment

Working...
                                X