Click image for larger version

Name:	MISSING COMP PACK.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	317.2 KB
ID:	1706048

nothing in the mail either

filed a ticket

Comment

You know the game is getting more and more messed up when you now need to send tickets for compensations for what they messed up....xD

Comment

Originally posted by Tashona View Post
        no comp pack (((pouts)))

[ATTACH=CONFIG]120991[/ATTACH]

filed a ticket

12:21 am

GO TO SLEEP
        IGN/Server: Crusader Kabam 62
        Class: Archer
        Battle Rating: 275k (with herc br)

Guild: Black Lotus
        Sylph: Hercules ★★ 46968
        Originally posted by Wraithraiser
        but yeah. Robo_Hobo for presidente

Comment

no comp pack (((pouts)))

[ATTACH=CONFIG]120991[/ATTACH]

filed a ticket
          Compared to:

That sux

Comment

Yes SIR! ...giggles.... ni ni peeps

Comment

Im so glad Tash is on it, she from same server lol.

Comment

Is there any mod that can explain why servers that missed out on the weekly rewards aren't compensated, and some that had no problems claiming rewards got compensated?

Comment

Originally posted by pietjeprecies View Post
                  Is there any mod that can explain why servers that missed out on the weekly rewards aren't compensated, and some that had no problems claiming rewards got compensated?
                  ancient Chinese secret

and my sig is a variation of the WT advert from 18 months ago: If you can't win, try harder. we all discovered the truth about that one....

but yeah, in real life: Cupcakes
                  Last edited by EsmeWeatherwax; 01-02-2015, 02:45 PM.
                  If you can't win, cash harder

Comment

wow the great s52 didnt get comp
                    having lag? in-game problems? JUST BUY MORE BALENS

Comment

That makes sense.... I have no regrets about the money Ive spent on the game... I enjoy playing... when I can afford to cash... I cash... when my budget gets tighter... I reduce my cashing... I can forsee going back to about $500 a month again by summer time.... and for those who say they over charge for the stuff in this game... the economics of this game are based on demand.... they charge what they charge based on what players are willing to spend.... the only way to get them to lower their prices is for EVERYONE playing this game to refuse to buy the items until they drop in price... and that's not likely to happen.... all in all, if you enjoy the game and can afford to be a casher... then do so... if you don't, or cant... then accept the fact that you wont compete with the people who do cash... its actually quite a lot like real life..... I don't sit in my shabby little apartment complaining how unfair it is that people like paris Hilton get to live in mansions... the simple fact is that the more money you have the more privileges and "stuff" you can have.... its not about having the most stuff, its about making the MOST of what you have.

Anyway, peace out, and see y'all next year!

Comment

That makes sense.... I have no regrets about the money Ive spent on the game... I enjoy playing... when I can afford to cash... I cash... when my budget gets tighter... I reduce my cashing... I can forsee going back to about $500 a month again by summer time.... and for those who say they over charge for the stuff in this game... the economics of this game are based on demand.... they charge what they charge based on what players are willing to spend.... the only way to get them to lower their prices is for EVERYONE playing this game to refuse to buy the items until they drop in price... and that's not likely to happen.... all in all, if you enjoy the game and can afford to be a casher... then do so... if you don't, or cant... then accept the fact that you wont compete with the people who do cash... its actually quite a lot like real life..... I don't sit in my shabby little apartment complaining how unfair it is that people like paris Hilton get to live in mansions... the simple fact is that the more money you have the more privileges and "stuff" you can have.... its not about having the most stuff, its about making the MOST of what you have.

Anyway, peace out, and see y'all next year!
                        So you spend that much, why are you so weak still?:P

Comment

Originally posted by pietjeprecies View Post
                          So you spend that much, why are you so weak still?:P
                          weak???? lmao...gee thanx..... 302BR isn't THAT squishy...lol... seriously though... Im not an aggressive competitive casher.... I play the game... and I cash... for FUN.... I don't need to be a "top dog" to enjoy myself

Comment

Best thread ever ^^
                            Blizzarea
                            S147
                            Epic

~ Atoll is Purgatory for Wartuners ~

Comment

weak???? lmao...gee thanx..... 302BR isn't THAT squishy...lol... seriously though... Im not an aggressive competitive casher.... I play the game... and I cash... for FUN.... I don't need to be a "top dog" to enjoy myself
                              302BR?? Even my Lvl 11 Alt on an Oceanic server has 859 BR :P

Comment

but i think we got the weekly rewards for arena?? what is the compensation for? i want roses too i dont know how to reply like this : originally posted by etc lol forums sucks too bad :/

Comment

Working...
                                X