No announcement yet.

sylph arena compensation is here

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Some west coast servers got compensated for the missed weekly rewards, ours didnt.
    We did get the rewards last week indeed, but its just stupid some servers get compensated and we don't.

So far no reply on my ticket tho, and no mod responding here either.

Comment

just do this say some **** and bad words to them and after few mins someone will jump and say: i'm sorry you didn't get an instant reply to your thread and bla bla bla bla they are probably still celebrating the new year

Comment

Originally posted by pietjeprecies View Post
        So far no reply on my ticket tho, and no mod responding here either.
        Ticket number please.

I have no other updates on this issue...
        | GNUTerryPrachett |

| |
        | | | |

Comment

Originally posted by TheGuardingDark View Post
          Ticket number please.

My ticket# is 246302 ... Esme pushed it but if you wanna push it again that would be cool

Comment

Ticket number please.

The ticket is about weekly sylph arena, but we didnt got the maintenance overtime compensation either.

Ty in advance.

Comment

Originally posted by Tashona View Post
              My ticket# is 246302 ... Esme pushed it but if you wanna push it again that would be cool
              I'll ask what's going on with it.

The ticket is about weekly sylph arena, but we didnt got the maintenance overtime compensation either.

Ty in advance.
              ... Your ticket number is broken... or that's not an R2 ticket number...
              | GNUTerryPrachett |

| |
              | | | |

Comment

Either way, how long does it take to fix compensation not handed out?

Just as long as the ******* bug ?

Comment

Either way, how long does it take to fix compensation not handed out?

Just as long as the ******* bug ?
                  Look on the bright side in 2 months when you get it, you'll get compensation for lack of compensation!

Comment

this was the response I got in email from the ticket:

Subject: missing compensations

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                    JAN 01, 2015 | 03:23AM CET
                    R2 Kingsley replied:

Dear Player,

Thank you for contacting us. We will forward this matter to the proper department so that they will take a certain look regarding your issue.We ask for your patient and understanding on this matter.Thank you.

-The R2Games Team

How helpful was your Support Elf ? (Please Note, this is simply for rating the support you have received, not for providing R2 Games with additional information concerning your ticket.
                    Rate my reply
                    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                    DEC 31, 2014 | 08:06PM CET
                    Original message
                    wrote:

kabam server USWEST52 did not receive the compensation packs for the missing sylph arena rewards or the extended maintenance ....Ive attached a pic of our hot events next to a forum post of what the hot events SHOULD look like... this is a second ticket because I forgot to write down my first ticket number

This message was sent to #########@hotmail.com in reference to Case #: 246302.

See? Case #: 246302.

Comment

See? Case #: 246302.
                      Not your ticket number was meant, but pietjeprecies

Comment

I just realized that now when I looked at it again...lol

Comment

That makes sense.... I have no regrets about the money Ive spent on the game... I enjoy playing... when I can afford to cash... I cash... when my budget gets tighter... I reduce my cashing... I can forsee going back to about $500 a month again by summer time.... and for those who say they over charge for the stuff in this game... the economics of this game are based on demand.... they charge what they charge based on what players are willing to spend.... the only way to get them to lower their prices is for EVERYONE playing this game to refuse to buy the items until they drop in price... and that's not likely to happen.... all in all, if you enjoy the game and can afford to be a casher... then do so... if you don't, or cant... then accept the fact that you wont compete with the people who do cash... its actually quite a lot like real life..... I don't sit in my shabby little apartment complaining how unfair it is that people like paris Hilton get to live in mansions... the simple fact is that the more money you have the more privileges and "stuff" you can have.... its not about having the most stuff, its about making the MOST of what you have.

Anyway, peace out, and see y'all next year!
                          i am the exact same as this sometimes i cash 200 a month sometimes i cash 2-4k a month all depends on how good the events are and how my finances are doing and im still only a little 510k

Comment

Castway go awayy

Comment

still no comp packs for our server and no update from R2.... esme is trying to give the ticket a push again but Im beginning to lose hope

Comment

still no comp packs for our server and no update from R2.... esme is trying to give the ticket a push again but Im beginning to lose hope
                                They fixed TOK, that took up all their time the last 4 days.

Comment

Working...
                                X