sylph arena compensation is here

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by pietjeprecies View Post
    They fixed TOK, that took up all their time the last 4 days.
    yeah and they have proper rankings now
    atroxia and all that are showing
    will add a new element to class wars, now that they are in it properly again
    IGN/Server: Crusader Kabam 62
    Class: Archer
    Battle Rating: 275k (with herc br)

Guild: Black Lotus
    Sylph: Hercules ★★ 46968
    Originally posted by Wraithraiser
    but yeah. Robo_Hobo for presidente

Comment

So Mods did you forgot about our server ? when you will give us the compensation , until now i'm behaving good but later cant promise what will happen

Comment

Originally posted by PamoWartune View Post
        So Mods did you forgot about our server ? when you will give us the compensation , until now i'm behaving good but later cant promise what will happen
        Mods don't hand out compensation.
        "The trolls of the Ramtops call her Aaoograha hoa ("She Who Must Be Avoided")
        and the dwarf name for her, K'ez'rek d'b'duz, translates to "Go Around the Other Side of the Mountain."

On holiday. Please refer any issues to

Comment

So Mods did you forgot about our server ?
          What server are you on? Have you submitted a ticket? and what is it's number if so?

when you will give us the compensation ,
          The forum moderators, moderate the forum. We have nothing to do with the back end of the game. So I can't give you anything in game, even if I wanted to.

until now i'm behaving good but later cant promise what will happen
          By behaving, you stand a much better chance of the moderator team helping you get your issues communicated to the right people effectively.
          | GNUTerryPrachett |

| |
          | | | |

Comment

Originally posted by TheGuardingDark View Post
            What server are you on?
            pamo tashona and me are all from the same server.

Kabam 38/50/52.

And yes i send in a ticket what said " devs are sorting it out" just some random reply.
            Seriously how long are you gonna ask the same questions?

Just give us both maint overtime and weekly pet arena compensation we didnt get.

Comment

yup as pietjeprecies said: kabam 38/50/52 Us West , and about tickets most of over server did a ticket and until now they didn't give a fudge about it.

Not to mention an R2 mentor entered our server and he said that you guys working on it, but it seems you guys are not , keep asking us the same questions what is your server and you did ticket this is really madness
              Last edited by TheGuardingDark; 01-05-2015, 09:59 AM. Reason: Post merge.

Comment

mentors enter my server to yell at me
                IGN/Server: Crusader Kabam 62
                Class: Archer
                Battle Rating: 275k (with herc br)

Guild: Black Lotus
                Sylph: Hercules ★★ 46968
                Originally posted by Wraithraiser
                but yeah. Robo_Hobo for presidente

Comment

A server at another publisher is still trying to get their comp from months ago so it might be difficult. :P All servers received a couple packs but the one server was left out.
                  Last edited by Whispir; 01-05-2015, 09:18 AM.

Comment

Kabam 38/50/52.
                    Thankyou.

And yes i send in a ticket what said " devs are sorting it out" just some random reply.
                    Ticket number please.

Seriously how long are you gonna ask the same questions?
                    Until you actually answer the question. I asked you for a ticket number. Which you answered with a 9 digit number, which is nothing to do with the R2 ticket system. You also gave me a snarky answer about getting it fixed. Since I am a medium, between you as a player and the people who organise the things to be fixed: they ask for ticket numbers for their notes and reports.

Since you have so far failed to give me a ticket number, it's you holding it up.

My role is to moderate the forum. There is no requirement or expectation on my role to actually help you. I help, because I can and I want to. You don't make it easy for me, to want to keep helping you.

Not to mention an R2 mentor entered our server and he said that you guys working on it, but it seems you guys are not , keep asking us the same questions what is your server and you did ticket this is really madness
                    The Mentor team is separate from the Moderator team. Ultimately, we both report to the same GM team, sometimes they'll get additional info over what we get, and vice versa.
                    | GNUTerryPrachett |

| |
                    | | | |

Comment

Ticket number please.

Until you actually answer the question. I asked you for a ticket number. Which you answered with a 9 digit number, which is nothing to do with the R2 ticket system. You also gave me a snarky answer about getting it fixed. Since I am a medium, between you as a player and the people who organise the things to be fixed: they ask for ticket numbers for their notes and reports.

Since you have so far failed to give me a ticket number, it's you holding it up.
                      I gave you the number thats above the auto reply i received, if there's any other number i should give, the ticket system fails, not me.
                      There's no other number in it to give.

A snarky answer you say?
                      Forgive me for getting extremely irritated by the fact r2 messed up weekly arena rewards 2 weeks in a row only on west coast servers, then hand out compensation for the daily missed stuff to ALL servers, after that handing out weekly missed rewards to servers that didnt missed them.

After that it takes 4 days for an answer to a ticket, and that answer isn't actually an answer to anything.

My role is to moderate the forum. There is no requirement or expectation on my role to actually help you. I help, because I can and I want to. You don't make it easy for me, to want to keep helping you.
                      Al you basicly need to help out is our server number, thats been mentioned more then once.
                      I really can;t make it easier for you.

The Mentor team is separate from the Moderator team. Ultimately, we both report to the same GM team, sometimes they'll get additional info over what we get, and vice versa.
                      I dont really give a cupcake how the r2 team works, since it obviously doesnt work at all, fact is the Mentor DID say it was a known issue and we would get it soon.
                      Ofcourse I knew he was saying that just to get it over with, but most people on our server believed him, and some probably still do.

Comment

I gave you the number thats above the auto reply i received, if there's any other number i should give, the ticket system fails, not me.
                        There's no other number in it to give.
                        This is not a ticket number. You've been around long enough to know this.

A snarky answer you say?
                        Forgive me for getting extremely irritated by the fact r2 messed up weekly arena rewards 2 weeks in a row only on west coast servers, then hand out compensation for the daily missed stuff to ALL servers, after that handing out weekly missed rewards to servers that didnt missed them.
                        Forgiven.

Al you basicly need to help out is our server number, thats been mentioned more then once.
                        I really can;t make it easier for you.
                        That's not how the system works. If I report something, I'll get asked for a ticket number.

fact is the Mentor DID say it was a known issue and we would get it soon
                        It is a known issue. It was reported when it first arose on the forum. More ticket numbers potentially add further information to help pinpoint the issue get it fixed quicker. So when I ask for a ticket number, I'd like a ticket number.

We can discuss this here all day, but ultimately I asked you for a ticket number and you have failed to provide that.
                        | GNUTerryPrachett |

| |
                        | | | |

Comment

TheGuardingDark, tashona gave you her ticket number from like 3-4 days and you didnt did anything about it here you go: http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....-is-here/page4

Comment

This is not a ticket number. You've been around long enough to know this.

Forgiven.

That's not how the system works. If I report something, I'll get asked for a ticket number.

It is a known issue. It was reported when it first arose on the forum. More ticket numbers potentially add further information to help pinpoint the issue get it fixed quicker. So when I ask for a ticket number, I'd like a ticket number.

We can discuss this here all day, but ultimately I asked you for a ticket number and you have failed to provide that.
                            Sure we can, whatever you say doesn't change the fact there's no other number then the one I gave you in the mail I got.
                            If there was, i would gladly give it.

Comment

Not to mention an R2 mentor entered our server and he said that you guys working on it....working on IT....working ON IT....WORKING ON IT
                              lol, are those the same guys that worked on tok ranking bug? I guess not, because those actually knew how to handle stuff even without maintenance.
                              THERE IS NO JUSTICE, THERE'S JUST ME.

Comment

Originally posted by daunapu View Post
                                lol, are those the same guys that worked on tok ranking bug? I guess not, because those actually knew how to handle stuff even without maintenance.
                                Took them 4 days and a couple beers tho.

Comment

Working...
                                X