About Mages and Electro Resistance

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by girgle180 View Post
    I have fought 2 players today on BG with same damage... one was Mage named Honey i blasted her without dryad , and after that she atacked me 3 times in a row killing my a.ss off... even when i got dryad after second dying i couldnt scratch her.. like she got instant superstrength.. and those guys "archers" how they can hit me with normal atack and deal 30K damage to me ?? i haved 60K PDEF and they haved 73-74 k Patk...

and on 20% dryad i deal to them 2k damage... i mean.. ***???? i can hit mage with thunderer and deal 60K damage if mage have 58K mdef and im on regular power..... and to those archers i dealed 10K critical with 102K MATK VS 34K MDEF...

im playing this game for 2 years.. and im never reach "close to god" especialy in 80lvl BG...

i do understand that RESSISTANCE CRYSTALS gives some deffense.. but that is only when u fight with sylphs.... not in normal mode.

HERE IS PICTURE OF ONE ARCHER I COULDNt TOUCH TODAY ON BATTLEGROUND.
    The calculation is a two way one. If his reduce res (will) is higher than your resistance to him, he get's double dmg on you in all phases. Then if your reduce res is LOWER than his resistance to you, you will do normal dmg and he will resist/reduce the net amount of your will and his resistance to you (approx 12% per 100 points of difference). While this does not guarantee that there isn't something messed up in the programming, it means it's highly unlikely he is cheating. I have beaten player 100k+ br over me because I understand the battle protection and dimension building. obviously not all do. The reason you probably dominate AFTER awakening is the atk from your sylph and you combined is likely much higher than his. This is my understanding of how it works, although I can also say that I have seen a few weird things happen... but it's not cheating or hacking.

I also wonder if when his will is higher than yours there may be a stealth calculation that reduces the dmg you do in general OR that when his will is higher than his resist it also reduces the amount of dmg you do. I am not certain on this last part, but it would explain this as well.
    Kalydia - Level 80 - 1.98k br Archer - Kabam 57 WEST
    Guild: Paradox
    Eudaemon: Eddie - Lvl 8 Oracle Mage - 1.3k br
    Syphs: 80 Herc - Flashpoint- 127k br
    80 Triton - Undertow 93k br
    80 Venus - Precision 113k br
    80 Gaia - Judgenjury
    80 Medusa - Backdraft

Comment

Originally posted by SlowPlay View Post
      Yeah let's remove all the strategy part of this game and make it cash only, right? Anyway res is already been reduced.
      Oh, I am a true believer of strategy but cash does come into play when 1) VIPs can play extra dimensions 2) You can maintain more dimensions at once because you use balens to purchase an extra 500 points a day to finish a dimension. You and I both know, this game is won by people who cash heavily and no amount of strategy is going to overcome that. Yes, there are some exceptional non-cash players. If you are smart you've figured out the strategies to get through a dimension faster without using balens. I'm not saying there is a hack involved here. What the above player failed to mention though is what medallion was on the opposing player? That plays a huge factor when Intensity and Tenacity are a big mismatch.

Comment

Originally posted by Asgaard View Post
        You obviously didn't read all my post or you would have known that it's not it either and I didn't call him a cheater, I said something is fishy. There is a difference.
        I don't see a difference, u just imply he's cheating which is kinda sad.

Comment

Originally posted by QHsdoitall View Post
          Oh, I am a true believer of strategy but cash does come into play when 1) VIPs can play extra dimensions 2) You can maintain more dimensions at once because you use balens to purchase an extra 500 points a day to finish a dimension. You and I both know, this game is won by people who cash heavily and no amount of strategy is going to overcome that. Yes, there are some exceptional non-cash players. If you are smart you've figured out the strategies to get through a dimension faster without using balens. I'm not saying there is a hack involved here. What the above player failed to mention though is what medallion was on the opposing player? That plays a huge factor when Intensity and Tenacity are a big mismatch.
          Kinda, ofc casher will always be ahead (i'm a casher too) but dimension buff was good for pve and even for pvp for some smart noncasher with fish lvl 30+, i can see free player complaining that it was op against them in pvp but overall it was better for them too to get past some level of sky etc, now with this nerf dimension are good just for casher who can cash every day 500 step.

Comment

So many noobs play this game... LB and thunderer are electro element skill that's why you were not doing damage even if u used a cerberus (and that's why u killed him easy after pet), instead of calling cheater all the time try to learn how this game works, test some stuff etc.

dude i have hit him with everything i haved, even fire rain haved damage of 2k ,
            only when i have go on sylph mode i was able to deal real damage to him...

I have fight with Boilwash 2 days ago , he is 700K + BR mage , i dealed more damage to him over the archers... And that guy have biger MDEF than my Matk... so dont talk to me anything about noobs..

P.S. How i can put pic here ... last one didnt show... lol
            Alchemist

S-287
            1M+BR Mage

Comment

dude i have hit him with everything i haved, even fire rain haved damage of 2k ,

I have fight with Boilwash 2 days ago , he is 700K + BR mage , i dealed more damage to him over the archers... And that guy have biger MDEF than my Matk... so dont talk to me anything about noobs..

Don't waste your time man, guys like him just go on forum to disagree with whomever post and start ****.....fullofsass and that guy don't understand what we are saying. They only read what they want.

No one so far has been able to explain why 3 different players with different sylph type haven't been able to damage that mage for more than 2k per round for the first 5-6 rounds then hit him like crazy and killed him. There is something fishy here as I've only seen this with 2 maybe 3 players max. Dunn is one of them. Everyone who has fought him said the same thing which pretty much was a ***!!! is happening....couldn't hit the guy the first 5-6 rounds then it all came back to normal.

We can't prove it so let's move on...just suck it up mate, survive the first 5-6 rounds then hit him like a drum...that's what I do...

Comment

I have 420K BR. I almost beat some 500K players, but, for some reason I can't kill that 330K archer with way lower stats than me, even went on his server and my resistances are higher. He wasn't on dryads because I fought him a lot of times and he even got MVP. Call me noob all you want, this doesn't make sense.
                Last edited by Eskendal; 02-04-2015, 04:33 PM.

Comment

boil has no resistance built since he doesn't need, didn't test which type is rof since i don't have a mage acc but i've electro res built and never saw someone doing much damage on me with rof either so dunno, too lazy to test.

Don't waste your time man, guys like him just go on forum to disagree with whomever post and start ****.....fullofsass and that guy don't understand what we are saying. They only read what they want.

No one so far has been able to explain why 3 different players with different sylph type haven't been able to damage that mage for more than 2k per round for the first 5-6 rounds then hit him like crazy and killed him. There is something fishy here as I've only seen this with 2 maybe 3 players max. Dunn is one of them. Everyone who has fought him said the same thing which pretty much was a ***!!! is happening....couldn't hit the guy the first 5-6 rounds then it all came back to normal.

We can't prove it so let's move on...just suck it up mate, survive the first 5-6 rounds then hit him like a drum...that's what I do...
                  "something is fishy" "we can't prove it" lol, don't deny u call him a cheater next time It's fun how when u can't kill someone it's always because he's cheating and not because u don't know enough about game

Comment

Ok so, people that stacks 5 electro dimensions are genius and they can kill people that have over 200K BR over them just because?

Comment

boil has no resistance built since he doesn't need, didn't test which type is rof since i don't have a mage acc but i've electro res built and never saw someone doing much damage on me with rof either so dunno, too lazy to test.

"something is fishy" "we can't prove it" lol, don't deny u call him a cheater next time It's fun how when u can't kill someone it's always because he's cheating and not because u don't know enough about game
                      Once again, you are showing your stupidity. I never said I can't beat him, I actually beat him quite easily once I do damage...I wait for the 5-6 turns and then I hit him....so why would I say that about him since I beat him. Take your head out of your *** man....there is light outside

Comment

il just use my screen video recorder and capture every BG i enter.. we will see then.....

I CAN PROVE!
                        Alchemist

S-287
                        1M+BR Mage

Comment

Once again, you are showing your stupidity. I never said I can't beat him, I actually beat him quite easily once I do damage...I wait for the 5-6 turns and then I hit him....so why would I say that about him since I beat him. Take your head out of your *** man....there is light outside
                          It just sounds to me that someones ego was hurt just a bit. It is called dimensions and yes when you stack advance and expert dimensions you are a lot stronger for you battle
                          rating and no Eskendel they are not geniuses, they just took the time to understand that part of the game and how to use it to their advantage, kind of like stunning a player
                          with lower hs which I am sure none of you have ever done. Relax, its a game play it and stop accusing people of cheating just because they studied the game better than you.
                          Last edited by Fullofsass; 02-04-2015, 05:21 PM.

Comment

ive fiught a guy like this in bg , my patk is 30k higher than his pdef yet do no damage. could be astrals i guess but not convinced.
                            guildies have been telling me nw that before you sylph up your melle attacks have element attack added, that would make sense , but my understanding is you dont get stats from sylph only hp? so is it a bug? ive also noticed these guys never sylph up, but that maybe cos they dont need to.
                            BuzzKill
                            Shadow Vale

Comment

Ok so, from all the players I beat in bg, that 330K archer is the only one that figure that stuff out, because "he studied the game"? Wow, give him a nobel prize.

Comment

You are the one who doesn't understand so before you react to a comment, make sure you read it and understand it fully. How do you explain that the non-damage only last 5 or 6 turns? if it was from dimension then it would be the whole fight, not just for the first 5 or 6 turns. And how come only 2 or 3 players out of the dozens we face every day? Also, the players I asked to attack him all had different sylph so you are saying that this guy had high dimensions on 3 different type of sylphs? light, electro and fire? really?

Think before you reply to a post....you won't look like a fool.
                                You seem to be calling everyone a fool who does not agree with you. You were outplayed because you did not build your dimensions. The others on the bg most likely also took the time to read about dimensions rather than sit on the forums and whine. Fine Im a fool ...see you won that one, that will help your wounded ego.
                                Last edited by Fullofsass; 02-04-2015, 05:22 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X