X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ArnaudBo
    replied
    Originally posted by LyNxEfecT View Post
    Ok I must be missing where sacrifice is lol. Cos if killed many of the dragons dens and have offering things, but dunno where the sacrifice is lol.
    northern building in sky city. there is a teleporter int front of it to enter.
    inside, you can use them and chose your rewards between the 5 they propose.

Leave a comment:

• LyNxEfecT
    replied
    Originally posted by UesugiAnkit View Post
    Going to assume you finished those 5 before the patch, but there's this new monster you can fight in dimensions called "Dragon's Den" I think, which is pretty much a redoga, and it part of the bundle it drops includes one of those offering items you can use in sacrifice.
    I've used those to get at least two shards so far. So keep an eye out for that, the bundle of items it drops is really nice.
    Ok I must be missing where sacrifice is lol. Cos if killed many of the dragons dens and have offering things, but dunno where the sacrifice is lol.

Leave a comment:

• UesugiAnkit
    replied
    At least you guys can seem to get shards. Ive managed to get 1 shard since the patch from my 5 daily dimension chests. Do you get more from beginners chests or something? Or is there another way that I dunno about ? I have 5 adv maps completed and as I said I've only been given 1 shard since the start.
    Going to assume you finished those 5 before the patch, but there's this new monster you can fight in dimensions called "Dragon's Den" I think, which is pretty much a redoga, and it part of the bundle it drops includes one of those offering items you can use in sacrifice.
    I've used those to get at least two shards so far. So keep an eye out for that, the bundle of items it drops is really nice.

Leave a comment:

• Wraithraiser
    replied
    At least you guys can seem to get shards. Ive managed to get 1 shard since the patch from my 5 daily dimension chests. Do you get more from beginners chests or something? Or is there another way that I dunno about ? I have 5 adv maps completed and as I said I've only been given 1 shard since the start.
    You can get shards from sacrifice, if there's nothing better to choose from.

Leave a comment:

• LyNxEfecT
    replied

Leave a comment:

• R262181389
    replied
    I also asked how many we could have and did not get an answer.

Leave a comment:

• ArnaudBo
    replied
    Originally posted by Syneirex View Post
    They're random? That's ... really damn lazy on the part of the developers.
    it's to follow how the game was supposed to be if we had child.
    but with child there was a logic. with Eudaemon, not really as it doesn't seems marriage affect them

Leave a comment:

• pietjeprecies
    replied
    Ofc i got a 2nd mage today, from the looks of it my first one does not like him very much.

Leave a comment:

• Syneirex
    replied
    They're random? That's ... really damn lazy on the part of the developers.

Leave a comment:

• R262181389
    replied
    I sent in a ticket about the second kid being random and they said this was a decision made by the developers and nothing can be done about it. So this does not look good at all.

I still will not make another kid until something is done about this which could be a while. I don't want to end up with 2 archers, even if could delete one, you just wasted 5 shards and it ins't like you get them everyday, well at least I don't.

This really needs to be changed.

Leave a comment:

• sweetwaters
    replied
    Originally posted by Wraithraiser View Post
    No this is it, effectively the skills and gear enchanting/refining/gemming is the same, just the system and look is different.

Possibly, but I think they'd break something either way...
    I was thinking, if it could be that way, I would wanna see how this version is ditched

I was in China and there was almost no lag

It's amazing how I got resource like crypt tokens,EXP,loids for some bound balens (considering am L 50) using the check in tab

Leave a comment:

• Wraithraiser
    replied
    Originally posted by ArnaudBo View Post
    ok thanks. i wasn't sure kids would be another patch.
    but i was more and less expecting that kids wouldn't be added to that version. adding kids in a war game isn't allowed in many countries
    i remember fallout 1 and 2 were European versions were without kids in cities.
    No this is it, effectively the skills and gear enchanting/refining/gemming is the same, just the system and look is different.
    Originally posted by MODOK354847 View Post
    If they just bring the game as it is in the Chinese version i assume game play would be much better but no they got to mess everything to whom benefit i don't know, i wish we could complain to 7Road about the way they keep altering the game.
    Possibly, but I think they'd break something either way...

Leave a comment:

• MODOK354847
    replied
    > http://puu.sh/hnWRm/eb72cea0ec.jpg china kids
    and our euds you already see
    it's a different system already
    their things start out as a baby and go from there , we just get a lv1 eud that is far from a baby (only the look gets more fancy an refined but there's no "aging")
    If they just bring the game as it is in the Chinese version i assume game play would be much better but no they got to mess everything to whom benefit i don't know, i wish we could complain to 7Road about the way they keep altering the game.

Leave a comment:

• ArnaudBo
    replied
    their things start out as a baby and go from there , we just get a lv1 eud that is far from a baby (only the look gets more fancy an refined but there's no "aging")
    ok thanks. i wasn't sure kids would be another patch.
    but i was more and less expecting that kids wouldn't be added to that version. adding kids in a war game isn't allowed in many countries
    i remember fallout 1 and 2 were European versions were without kids in cities.

Leave a comment:

• Wraithraiser
    replied
    Originally posted by ArnaudBo View Post
    Eudeamon don't exist in their version ?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X