No announcement yet.

Request to fix dimension pvp

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

like all the other features in this game, this was something decided by the developers. R2 wont take responsibility and do something about it. You can make a 1000 tickets about this and they will just say to you: "it was the developer's decision and we cannot do anything about it."
    Level 49 Archer
    BR 150k

Comment

Originally posted by kevs926 View Post
      like all the other features in this game, this was something decided by the developers. R2 wont take responsibility and do something about it. You can make a 1000 tickets about this and they will just say to you: "it was the developer's decision and we cannot do anything about it."
      They can report that 99% of player don't like this "feature" and ask them to change it. We know they won't but w/e, tryin doesn't hurt.

Originally posted by Astroglide View Post
      I think PVP with dimensions is a good thing. This game is already too much like a whine fest with all the crybabies hiding in the wilds, crying about getting attacked in mines, atoll boss, and wanting more free tampons. I hope some of you quit. Be a man or quit. How is that?
      Troll harder

Comment

I think PVP with dimensions is a good thing. This game is already too much like a whine fest with all the crybabies hiding in the wilds, crying about getting attacked in mines, atoll boss, and wanting more free tampons. I hope some of you quit. Be a man or quit. How is that?
        So you say its " too much" already, what exactly made you want more of it then?

Comment

Originally posted by pietjeprecies View Post
          So you say its " too much" already, what exactly made you want more of it then?
          Sarcasm explained

Comment

The choice to plunder a dimension or not should be left to the players, not imposed by the game. Players should not be punished for not participating, There should be compensation for dimensions opened and abandoned and never entered, change the way this feature works or remove altogether.

Comment

Originally posted by rondaosga View Post
              The choice to plunder a dimension or not should be left to the players, not imposed by the game. Players should not be punished for not participating, There should be compensation for dimensions opened and abandoned and never entered, change the way this feature works or remove altogether.
              Now we are getting past the whining with a real suggestion. Even better make a list of ALL dimensions the same when you open one above a certain percentage. Example...

You open a Basic Dark dimension. You get a screen showing all Basic Dark dimensions held above say 60% remaining plus one new one. Then you get your choice. Attack an existing one or start fresh. This gives players a choice of either being the bully or being the nice guy. So all you wimps can be wimps and us real players can start kicking you out of your dimension. All players win.

Comment

real players

Comment

Now we are getting past the whining with a real suggestion. Even better make a list of ALL dimensions the same when you open one above a certain percentage. Example...

You open a Basic Dark dimension. You get a screen showing all Basic Dark dimensions held above say 60% remaining plus one new one. Then you get your choice. Attack an existing one or start fresh. This gives players a choice of either being the bully or being the nice guy. So all you wimps can be wimps and us real players can start kicking you out of your dimension. All players win.
                  Agreed to this but it has to be cross server, so real player can start kicking jerks out of their dimension. All players win.

Comment

[QUOTE=Astroglide;1339346]Now we are getting past the whining with a real suggestion. Even better make a list of ALL dimensions the same when you open one above a certain percentage. Example...

You open a Basic Dark dimension. You get a screen showing all Basic Dark dimensions held above say 60% remaining plus one new one. Then you get your choice. Attack an existing one or start fresh. This gives players a choice of either being the bully or being the nice guy. So all you wimps can be wimps and us real players can start kicking you out of your dimension. All players win.[/QUOTE
                    ]

In other words in your opinion if a person isn't a bully they are a "wimp" and not a "real player." If some one does not want PVP in dimensional war they are a "wimp"? All "real players" want this, according to you so you say. Excuse me for a moment...I am a very "real player" of this game and have been for many years. Very competitive, very strong on PVP where PVP belongs and will even attack you in atol if I see you. So back up you who are the "wimp" and do not stereo-type people. I do not agree with PVP in dimensions at all. This is one area where all could have their own place to be rewarded for their work and accomplishments. Where lower lvls could start to feel really good about themselves for making strides in their toons and them selves. Now to have bullies (wimps) like you come take that away is disgusting. What I do hope for is a "real player" to come take away your dimension and kick your butt off of it. It doesn't take some one with a higher br than you, just some one who knows how to play better than you. Have a nice day.

Comment

Originally posted by spincycle View Post
                      In other words in your opinion if a person isn't a bully they are a "wimp" and not a "real player." If some one does not want PVP in dimensional war they are a "wimp"? All "real players" want this, according to you so you say. Excuse me for a moment...I am a very "real player" of this game and have been for many years. Very competitive, very strong on PVP where PVP belongs and will even attack you in atol if I see you. So back up you who are the "wimp" and do not stereo-type people. I do not agree with PVP in dimensions at all. This is one area where all could have their own place to be rewarded for their work and accomplishments. Where lower lvls could start to feel really good about themselves for making strides in their toons and them selves. Now to have bullies (wimps) like you come take that away is disgusting. What I do hope for is a "real player" to come take away your dimension and kick your butt off of it. It doesn't take some one with a higher br than you, just some one who knows how to play better than you. Have a nice day.
                      I only saw one question in that. The answer is yes.

Frankly you sound like you might be happier tending your garden or playing with your cat. I want so much PVP that lower lvls just get frustrated and quit. Good riddance. Go to a new server so you can be competitive new player. That is what they are for. I have no sympathy for you.

Comment

They'd need to hide player names though; show only the dimension. That would reduce bullying since you would not know if you are attacking a low BR player or the server top. After all, we don't want these "real players" to just pick on lower BRs; they need real risk to go with it, not just easy stomps. They should also make it cross server to add to the fun. Many other PvP events are cross server, lets make this cross server too!

Why stop there though. Everyone knows AIs are dumber than the real player (there are some exceptions, but lets not go there). So, players who are attacked and defeated should have a retribution option where they can attack any of their assailant's dimensions. That would make it a real war. Two players close to same BR, each able to defeat the other's AIs could keep the battle going for quite a while or at least til both are out of dimensions with enough life to be fair targets.

Another fun suggestion; if the player being attacked is online, give them an option to defend in person rather than rely on that inept AI to do it for them. That could add some strategy to it; if you can beat their AI, but not in person, you'd have to pick the right time and take it before they log.

Frankly, given the choice, I'd want a fresh dimension and it has nothing to do with bullying or being the nice guy. I want the rewards. If I invade someone else's dimension, they've already done some of the events and taken some of the loot, reducing the value of the dimension to me. I guess it comes down to whether you value rewards or beating up AIs more.

Comment

Frankly you sound like you might be happier tending your garden or playing with your cat. I want so much PVP that lower lvls just get frustrated and quit. Good riddance. Go to a new server so you can be competitive new player. That is what they are for. I have no sympathy for you.
                          You are a fool for so many reasons.
                          THERE IS NO JUSTICE, THERE'S JUST ME.

Comment

So, what are you doing in Wartune then? There is PvP content here, but very little that is involuntary. Most PvP zones, you can opt out of. People can hide in lower level areas to avoid the higher BR players looking for easy plunder. I don't mean to troll; there are other games out there, like Eve, that give you tons of options for involuntary PvP. So, if you "want so much PvP that lower lvls just get frustrated and quit", what are you doing in a game that limits PvP options so much?

What you are advocating for here isn't even "real" PvP in my book. PvP is fighting the player at the keyboard, not this AI silliness. AIs are so incompetent that I can often beat the AIs of players who destroy me at the keyboard. Perhaps your idea of a "real player" is different from mine. In my eyes, a "real player" is someone who enjoys good fights where you actually need to show skill to win. Any wimp can spend money until they can win just by randomly pushing buttons.

Comment

what a load of tripe.
                              your username fits perfectly, cuz you will need it when people comes to **** your **** up.
                              Originally posted by Wraithraiser
                              Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

He's a real player, does that means he lags a lot in real life?

Comment

Working...
                                X