No announcement yet.

World Prosperity (1000% exp boost)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

meh, always gonna be someone that'll beat you. the point is, with the exp boost, you still get diminishing returns from doing lower level dungeons. all the doom and gloom about "i'm going to be 100k br lvl 80" is silly. at lvl 75, its only a 148% boost, next level is 86 mil exp and talents are running about 50 mil each and i haven't maxed for my level yet. If I were running the 60 dungeons to get gear, i'd probably be able to stay here comfortably for a couple months doing most everything everyday.

Comment

No disputing that. I was hanging around L70s until I had maxed out talent levels at L76 and got all L70 legend gear from MPD runs alone.

The problem is not having even L40 gear when wandering into L70 is suicide even if you are doing only L60 dungeons. You'll be creamed by the AI mobs, nevermind players, and have to be carried all the time. I've seen it happen on my server.

Comment

Originally posted by R2114207353 View Post
        So ask them to remove the level even knowing that they wont. xD
        Junk for high lv not for low level players, a lv3 crystaloid is important for a lv49- player but not for a lv59- player. And yes, if u are full casher u really dont need these junk, is good let it to free that want climb all lvs getting all itens, at least we have fun with this .
        Fer crisake. something is important if u need it, not bc u too old for it.
        u make level 30 set first then 40 then 50 etc. it's not your level that sets your goals, it's your br.
        if you don't have the br, get it from the smallest things that includes your gear.
        doesn't matter what your level is, if u need L3 crystaloids then get it. There's no shame in having one.

*Everyone* has to pass each learning steps.
        You want to drive a super sports car, learn to drive a sedan first.
        Just bc you're 50 years old, doesn't mean you don't have to learn to drive.
        Atleast a driver gets paid to carry ppl around, and you want free ride everywhere.
        [morfinnor]
        Temple of Ibalize

Comment

The problem is, with 1000% WP, you won't have the time to make anything. You'll run through the levels so fast, you will be lucky to get TEN crystalloid of an appropriate level

Comment

Originally posted by AdaJames View Post
            The problem is, with 1000% WP, you won't have the time to make anything. You'll run through the levels so fast, you will be lucky to get TEN crystalloid of an appropriate level
            The problem is you can't read.

Is it that hard to understand that your level doesnt hinder you to continue running MPD for the gear you want to build?

Comment

Is it that hard to understand that with 1000% that low levels will level fast even on SPD and other stuff like that? Or are you telling me that other quests and XP providing stuff gives materials to make equipment?

We are not talking about 80M XP to level here. We are talking a single crypt run giving 3 levels.

I wish high level tools would remember what it is like at lower levels instead of just talking down to people.

Comment

Is it that hard to understand that with 1000% that low levels will level fast even on SPD and other stuff like that? Or are you telling me that other quests and XP providing stuff gives materials to make equipment?

We are not talking about 80M XP to level here. We are talking a single crypt run giving 3 levels.

I wish high level tools would remember what it is like at lower levels instead of just talking down to people.
                Since you really cant understand simple things, let me draw the picture for you.

You are lvl 40, farming your 40 gear. WP buff hits you and in no time you are level 60. You still want the 40 set for god knows what reason. Wont you go do 40 dungeon if you want it that much? Or it is beyond a lvl 60 to run a 40 dungeon? You go and farm whatever gear you want, no matter your level, higher level just gives you more options.

Clear enough?
                THERE IS NO JUSTICE, THERE'S JUST ME.

Comment

ok, let me ask this since you didnt understand what he said:

Is a lvl 80 toon can only do lvl 80 dungeons and cannot do the lvl 50 MP ? and which one is easier for clearing a lvl 50 MP dungeon, a lvl 50 toon or a lvl 80 toon?
                  Originally posted by Wraithraiser
                  Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

well, it is now clear that the reason for all this WP whining is that campers in general are noobs.
                    Level 49 Archer
                    BR 150k

Comment

Originally posted by daunapu View Post
                      Since you really cant understand simple things, let me draw the picture for you.

You are lvl 40, farming your 40 gear. WP buff hits you and in no time you are level 60. You still want the 40 set for god knows what reason. Wont you go do 40 dungeon if you want it that much? Or it is beyond a lvl 60 to run a 40 dungeon? You go and farm whatever gear you want, no matter your level, higher level just gives you more options.

Clear enough?
                      So, you are proposing to run L80 dungeons without even L40 gear? Words fail me at the stupidity that this sort of imbecile comment requires....

Comment

So, you are proposing to run L80 dungeons without even L40 gear? Words fail me at the stupidity that this sort of imbecile comment requires....
                        Such a fool, how many times must different people tell you the same so your little brain can comprehend?

A level 80 can do lvl 40, 50, 60 or 70 dungeon, if he wants. Being level 80 does not mean you NEED to do 80 dungeons. You pick dungeons you need loot from and can beat.

The stupid one here is you, from your first post ever, that red bar should have been a hint not to deal with you at all.
                        THERE IS NO JUSTICE, THERE'S JUST ME.

Comment

i propose you stop doing drugs, or stop playing games that requires reading. try going to the playground and play with kids at your own age.
                          Level 49 Archer
                          BR 150k

Comment

Originally posted by kevs926 View Post
                            well, it is now clear that the reason for all this WP whining is that campers in general are noobs.
                            Yes, mainly the lv80 free camper players .
                            Wartune, a game that get worst each new maintenance... ¬¬

Comment

"Lvl 80 free camper"

what you smoking?
                              Level 49 Archer
                              BR 150k

Comment

This forum really needs a facepalm emoticon.

Comment

Working...
                                X