Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

Flash EOL

Attention: Adobe has blocked flash content from playing beginning January 12th. Please update to new client version 1.1.2.
2 of 2 < >

Official Community Discord Server

Have questions or concerns you want to talk about? Join us on the new R2Games Community Discord Server! https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5
See more
See less

Share your mage.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Nice

    I managed 35 in cw, 34 im prelims. Steady o;
    S166. lvl: 78(soon/is)
    Mage: Existence (G.M)
    BR: 113k-ish 70 set's done!!

    Comment


    • Originally posted by Smoldering View Post
      Nice

      I managed 35 in cw, 34 im prelims. Steady o;
      Shhhh! Dont make me feel like Noob xD

      _________


      Crit Mage 80v
      ~135k Br


      _________


      Comment


      • Originally posted by capkop View Post
        [ATTACH=CONFIG]63008[/ATTACH]
        With some 60k balens spend overall, im rather pleased with it

        edit: I did borrow therion for a week, so will drop some 2.5k BR again soon.
        I remember you! I got unlucky and faced you twice in a row during prelims.. which made me miss finals xD
        Nice mage and vGJ in cw!

        Comment


        • impossible prelims for me fought top 20 chars like 5 times

          Comment


          • Originally posted by krackenker View Post
            I remember you! I got unlucky and faced you twice in a row during prelims.. which made me miss finals xD
            Nice mage and vGJ in cw!
            Sorry

            You're Magics s166?

            Comment


            • Originally posted by gruntar View Post
              Guess i'll update mine...this is just after cw, still not switched back to crit And...repeat title XD

              [ATTACH=CONFIG]62958[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=CONFIG]62959[/ATTACH]

              [ATTACH=CONFIG]62960[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=CONFIG]62961[/ATTACH]
              :O monster alert ! In 3-4 weeks i'll have the same talents! :O lvl 10 adds a little star : )))

              Originally posted by capkop View Post
              [ATTACH=CONFIG]63008[/ATTACH]
              With some 60k balens spend overall, im rather pleased with it

              edit: I did borrow therion for a week, so will drop some 2.5k BR again soon.
              You keep surprising me man That prelim round I had against you ... I awakened too early and got punished for it ... pretty hard ^^
              ~ Redoga ~

              My very own detailed mage guide
              Choosing between EWD and Crit - a comparative guide
              My pathetic youtube channel
              -------------------> Latest video:

              Comment


              • Originally posted by Linazz View Post
                You keep surprising me man That prelim round I had against you ... I awakened too early and got punished for it ... pretty hard ^^
                well I dont know if it was really too early, I wasn't so sure I could heal the damages of your pan and if you had a few more crits trigger you could have had me I think

                Comment


                • I've removed the post with the picture. Keep it on topic, please. Discussing if a random off topic picture is insulting or not has got nothing to do with mages. So: on topic from this point onwards.

                  Thank you.
                  "The trolls of the Ramtops call her Aaoograha hoa ("She Who Must Be Avoided")
                  and the dwarf name for her, K'ez'rek d'b'duz, translates to "Go Around the Other Side of the Mountain."



                  On holiday. Please refer any issues to

                  Comment


                  • Well here's my mage, im kinda newb to this game i've started in the middle of october (october 16th 2013) and this is my one and only character ^^ hope you like it, if you have suggestions for me go ahead, this is on s373 opened on oct 13th us west

                    as you can see it's a crit mage ^^ i've got pretty much the highest crit value of the server right now, beating top archers...





                    and here's the astros ^^ spent lots of gold/time in those ^^


                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by capkop View Post
                      Sorry

                      You're Magics s166?
                      Yep, (next time kill rew too)

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by Numbsouls View Post
                        Well here's my mage, im kinda newb to this game i've started in the middle of october (october 16th 2013) and this is my one and only character ^^ hope you like it, if you have suggestions for me go ahead, this is on s373 opened on oct 13th us west

                        as you can see it's a crit mage ^^ i've got pretty much the highest crit value of the server right now, beating top archers...





                        and here's the astros ^^ spent lots of gold/time in those ^^


                        Nice.

                        Are you VIP 9 yet?
                        Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
                        [No longer logging in]

                        Comment


                        • very very far from vip 9 Condor, im not even vip 5 yet (i think im at like 810/900 for lvl 5...)

                          Comment


                          • lil update ^^

                            Click image for larger version

Name:	staty.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	64.0 KB
ID:	1678129

                            _________


                            Crit Mage 80v
                            ~135k Br


                            _________


                            Comment


                            • Click image for larger version

Name:	Van.png
Views:	1
Size:	671.0 KB
ID:	1678258

                              Just completed my 70 set. In 10 days i should have my 2nd trinket done :P

                              Comment


                              • Are mages lame now since new patch
                                archers knights got aoe and heals with sylphs,bl useless now to counter lunatic and whirlwind since sylphs got aoe too and heals are very strong at iris we are not needed in lych nm anymore.since they can clear templars fast its more easyer than ever to delph us...Im mage 98k br noticed huge difference since new patch harder to kill harder to stay alive...

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X