• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by anichaos View Post
    just reposting my suggestion from LONG LONG AGO

Instead of currently:

Make it like this sort of thing:
    I didn't know that this was already suggested long ago... Anyways, the picture said a thousand words.

But I really hope they don't have a hide button for the wings....

People in bg calling me "casher", "cheater", etc. when I am really not... And if you have the hide button for wings, they would not really realize that what I am saying is true...

Wings should be a trademark that you've gotten balens, which would give us an idea if the player has an advantage or not... (So if they unequip the wings, then they lose their additional br). So people will stop screaming, and so learn how to make their characters strong.

By having "no-hide-button-for-wings", it would make us wise, smart non-cashers to have something to be proud of to others... I mean, you know, balenors have something to be proud of, why not the non-cashers too??

Comment

• +1 to anichaos' suggested implementation. That is exactly how I would picture that function looking.

I still support wing hiding. If I can go into a BG with a "hidden" mount, hidden title, and hidden clothes...I should also be able to lose the wings and complete the disguise.

Comment

• I suggested that like back somewhere in May-June

There was also some suggestions before me too.

However... knowing R2 and 7Road... they won't really do anything about it because it isn't related to Balens.

Comment

• Hide Clothing

Well i saw there was another suggestion about hide clothing but just to make this suggestion stronger, i think there is no reason for don't have an advanced hide clothing system. People keep saying they won't be able to see who is casher or not and have clothes blah blah, well you can always check the character profile and see what they have, i think being able to hide any piece of clothing separated would be a very good update for the character "look" and for players to be able to use their creativity. Specially because we still have a limited set of clothes and some set there is some cool pieces of clothes but some ugly pieces as well, so the player being able to choose how to set up the character look, would be nice. I strongly recommend this as the next update.
          Have fun all. ^^

Jack.
          Last edited by JackEmperor; 09-16-2013, 02:45 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by bshallc2010 View Post
            +1 to anichaos' suggested implementation. That is exactly how I would picture that function looking.

I still support wing hiding. If I can go into a BG with a "hidden" mount, hidden title, and hidden clothes...I should also be able to lose the wings and complete the disguise.
            Those who have wings should be not be hidden if they chose to equip it, so either
            1. 'they unequip it and fully disguise themselves', or
            2. 'equip it (to get those extra br) and show to others you are a balenor'...

With this suggestion, we non-balenors who dominate in bg, and even the game, can encourage other non-balenors that even though they don't use cash and don't have a good access to "Free Balens". they can still excel in this game, stop moaning, and could lessen those people who continually discriminate those cashers...

Well, if they would make the wings accessible to the non-cashers and non-balenors (mind you, those who use wartune in facebook has NO free balens, i heard) using the upcoming "locked vouchers", then hiding wings can be implemented.

Comment

Instead of currently:

that would be much nicer !
              League of Angels

SERVER ->> [S182] Snakemoor Fen
              ALLIANCE ->> Asgard
              GUILD ->> AnOnYmOuS
              CLASS ->> SORCERER
              LVL ->> 82
              BR ->> 3 136 506

Comment

• Originally posted by Kingryan View Post
                I didn't know that this was already suggested long ago... Anyways, the picture said a thousand words.

But I really hope they don't have a hide button for the wings....

People in bg calling me "casher", "cheater", etc. when I am really not... And if you have the hide button for wings, they would not really realize that what I am saying is true...

Wings should be a trademark that you've gotten balens, which would give us an idea if the player has an advantage or not... (So if they unequip the wings, then they lose their additional br). So people will stop screaming, and so learn how to make their characters strong.

By having "no-hide-button-for-wings", it would make us wise, smart non-cashers to have something to be proud of to others... I mean, you know, balenors have something to be proud of, why not the non-cashers too??

So I should have to be target for dryad bombers?
                Death comes when you hear the Banshee.....

Comment

• Originally posted by B4nsh33 View Post
                  So I should have to be target for dryad bombers?
                  Dryad bombers target only 2 kinds of players:

1. Those who are powerful
                  2. Those who they think have a huge honor gap between them (so they'll get more honors)

So this applies to non-cashers too... They are also targeted by dryad bombers, esp, if they are powerful and have higher honor.

I believe that if those players who think the wings are a factor of becoming a target, then they should 'unequip' the wings, should this idea of new cloth hiding be implemented.

My suggestion of not hiding the wings is a request made for non-balenors, as this game is usually biased to balenors... They tend to give many things to those who have balens... So I just hope just give this one thing (no hiding of wings) for non-balenors.

Oh, and i just got to say that some players who are non-cashers became like that not because they don't have money, but "they just like challenge"... So if they become powerful than those balenors, then they have something to be proud of... If there will be a hiding of wings, then, well, no non-balenors would be able to prove themselves.

Comment

• hmm, isn't Dryad bombing mostly fixed based on how much Dryad you have on you?

Such as 10~40% Dryad will give you 200 honor stolen, while 50%+ gives you 400 honor stolen. (not exact %s, since I rarely get Dryads)

But I know this... because I got a Dryad one time from a Lord Divine (+20%) and I attacked someone else with like a few honor higher than me and got 200 honor. (instead of like 100ish from honor differences)

Tho, by honor Ranking, you already can gain more from killing higher honors, you don't need Dryads to gain the 200+ honor stolen.

Comment

hmm, isn't Dryad bombing mostly fixed based on how much Dryad you have on you?

Such as 10~40% Dryad will give you 200 honor stolen, while 50%+ gives you 400 honor stolen. (not exact %s, since I rarely get Dryads)

But I know this... because I got a Dryad one time from a Lord Divine (+20%) and I attacked someone else with like a few honor higher than me and got 200 honor. (instead of like 100ish from honor differences)

Tho, by honor Ranking, you already can gain more from killing higher honors, you don't need Dryads to gain the 200+ honor stolen.
                      Nah... Do not care.. The point i want to make is that dyrad bombers usually target those who powerful (cause they think they have high honors) or those who they think they have high honors - and non-balenors are included among them.. (Don't think that only balenors are the strong players there... Old players, or even new players who are NOT balenor but spend more time in this game are as powerful (even more powerful) as those who are light-medium cashers who spend less time in the game).

Having a NO-option-for-hiding-wings would tell those whiners that even with no balens, you can prove to others you can be a strong player.
                      It will also make non-balenors proud of themselves...

Comment

hmm, isn't Dryad bombing mostly fixed based on how much Dryad you have on you?

no, it's based on honor difference. even with the same rank, you can get 100+ honors if the honor difference is too high. (example, both are elite cruz, player 1 just got his EC recently, while player 2 needs like 5 honor to High Commander. player 1 defeats player 2, and he can gain more than normal honor gain.
                        Yep, that's why there are some people with lord divine title generously giving free honors when they are VIP lvl 9 in BG.
                        Originally posted by Wraithraiser
                        Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

Instead of currently:

agreed!
                          Server: S250 - Willow Brook
                          Character: Orchidia27
                          Class: Archer

Comment

• definitely +1 +1 +1 ^^

Comment

• Some of the clothes are really ridiculous, look like ******. you all know that
                              I'm Cupcaked ! My Account got hacked and some cupcaker sold every thing. Blah !!!
                              and R2 Not helping with restoring the account. Sweet, This is what i put tons of money here .

Comment

• +1 to this

Comment

Working...
                                X