Comment

• Originally posted by PunkPetal View Post
      Because, as Roadie said, you know nothing about their stats etc

you used 3 skills.

Apollos
      Aragons
      Incendiary shot
      ^

you can clearly see, apollos and shield are maxed by the amount of turns they run for. Someones stats are irrelevant to a knight/archer being about to go back and forth between apollos and inc shot.

Comment

• The point is instead of having a knight and an archer alternate you could have 2 archers alternate incendiary and pass the MP quicker ^^
        Blizzarea
        S147
        Epic

~ Atoll is Purgatory for Wartuners ~

Comment

The point is instead of having a knight and an archer alternate you could have 2 archers alternate incendiary and pass the MP quicker ^^
          no, the point is that roadie said a knight and archer CAN NOT alternate between inc. and apollos. which is WHY i posted those videos, because they show a knight and an archer doing just that.

maybe you want to read before you start quoting people when you have no idea whats going on ^^
          Last edited by bleedingxorange; 06-09-2013, 12:51 PM.

Comment

• No, thats not how I read it, he said 2 archers were preferred, I've never seen Roadie lacking for MPs
            Blizzarea
            S147
            Epic

Comment

No, thats not how I read it, he said 2 archers were preferred, I've never seen Roadie lacking for MPs
              ok let me put things in bold for you so you can see it right then:

Originally posted by Roadsidebomb View Post
              Im the top ranked knight on my server so am I allowed to complain now? and according to your point "if you are not in the top of your server you have no business beating people who are higher ranked than you" thats exactly my point lmao. weak archers who with their increased atk rate, high dps and ability to pull off crazy combos. I still don't care about WB. My point is Knights are deemed to be a defensive class yet their talent wheel doesn't reflect that since our 2 best def skills (Apollos and Shield) have no talent attached to them. an example I made was Archers have incin shot, which in essence is a similar skill as apollos. rdc's the dmg the party receives by 30% over 3 rounds. Incin also does dmg to all opponents, has lower cd time (45 sec's compared to 60) and they can further reduce the cd thru talents. lvl 1 talent reduces the cd by 7 seconds. I know no Knight talent that reduces cd's does more than 5 at lvl 1 and i think mages are the same. Now, since ur only lvl 64 (sorry my bad thinking u were lvl56. but 64, really doesn't matter anyways) u don't do the lvl 70 dungeons, or the NM version cause if you did you wud understand the affect the dev's lack of insight into making useful talents for knights has.
              Originally posted by bleedingxorange View Post
              your the top ranked knight, ranked 11th overall on your server. So no, you dont have a right to complain thats my point. If you were ranked in the top 5 on your server and still couldnt get in the top 10 then ok I could understand your complaining with that but I think its just common sense that WB is about atk, if you have 10 people with MORE attack then you what do you want them to do to "fix" the knight class?

2nd, with your comparison with Inc. shot and apollos, and i already quoted you and responded to this once in this thread. It is not the same thing, 1st inc shot last 3 turns but apollos (maxed) lasts 4 turns (pretty funny how you act like mr cocky know it all, but have no idea how your own skills work?). Inc shot cost 65 rage while apollos costs 45 rage. they can get a 7 second cooldown but you are paying 20 less rage and getting an extra turn. So, you want to pay less rage get an extra turn AND have a talent with lesser cd?

if you think about it, thier CD is 45 seconds - 7 = 38. apollos CD = 60 with an extra turn and you spend 20 less rage.

and lol with the shot of me not doing lvl 70 dungeons you werent doing them until recently either..
              Originally posted by bleedingxorange View Post
              well you can keep telling me how noob I am all day long, the sad fact is that i DONT have problem getting mpd runs, i dont have problems with WB and I dont have problems in Pvp. And yes the rage does matter, because archers arent just hitting inc shot, they need to use other skills and if both the knight and an archer have pve set the knight is still gaining more rage. considering that in Moon on the last boss i can hit apollos and be ready to hit it again 2 turns after it has ended I dont see your issue, you want to be able to have apollos up non-stop? Good luck with that. If you run with an archer you can swap back and forth between inc. and apollos and have constant 30% reduction.

the problem is your just arrogant. Ill leave this thread now, continue on with your crying about how unfair this game is to you
              Originally posted by Roadsidebomb View Post
              No u can't, and the reason we always build more rage is due to our passives combined with the cd's on all of our skills
              I then posted 3 video's of a knight and archer swapping between apollo's + inc. you both then start talking about stats?? LOL stats have NOTHING to do with these skills.

as i said before and should of just done, im done posting here. fighting with you 2 is like fighting with a brick wall and i prove you wrong, you both change the subject to something else because you have to try and look better than everyone. Have fun with your "amazingly built knights", and crying about **** because you cant figure out how to do it properly.
              Last edited by bleedingxorange; 06-09-2013, 02:01 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by ChieftainRez View Post
                Uh, as fun as this turn of convo is, I think maybe we are getting away from the point.
                You know that's my special skill
                ♥Hell♥
                Sybian
                S1 - VictisHNR
                *smoooooooooooooooooochies*

Comment

• Knight weak
                  skill very long

hard for killing mage and archer
                  APE CELOP GAN

Comment

• Originally posted by ronibaron View Post
                    Knight weak
                    skill very long

hard for killing mage and archer
                    Knight pwns archers...

Comment

• Knight sucks, do somethings r2
                      Serenity
                      SteelLord
                      Singapore

Comment

• Every class suck! Do something R2!
                        The Last Remnant OSTs Go!!!

{OuO**

Comment

• Although the thread was in the open general discussion section, but it was clearly pointed at the r2 development team telling them to improve the knight class.
                          For a knight like me, if i come across thread that will help to improve the abilities of my class i will either keep my mouth shut or add in some points to support the thread, even i don't really agree some of the points in the thread, but since it will help my class so i will still raise my hands.
                          Remember this thread posted just at the right time as the new 1.6 patch is coming out shortly, and r2 always got the habit to restructure the classes during the patch whenever there are users complain about how sucks was their class.
                          There was once Archers was sucks after reaching level 60 then they started to complains and things was done during the patch, same to mage as well.
                          I personally feel that mage was now the hardest to beat after last patch.
                          No offence.
                          Serenity
                          SteelLord
                          Singapore

Comment

• Originally posted by NARTH View Post
                            I personally feel that mage was now the hardest to beat after last patch.
                            No offence.
                            None taken, I would tend to agree ^^

(well certainly under level 70 anyway while the troops hold up)
                            Blizzarea
                            S147
                            Epic

Comment

• since when a warior rage go crazy for 10k! HP up!! it make sense for lvl 60+ warior,but they just 4x!?a mid-game?wth!?its not fair..a warior is not a healer,how can their healing power is more better than a healer?admins/gm pls do something about this..if a warior lvl8rage is 10k' than a healer shud at least 8k' at t same lvl..pls consider it,if not then a healer job is useless in the future..thanks in advance.
                              IGN:Beauty of Wind
                              Clan :xxx
                              Level:xx
                              Class:Healer
                              Server : [S1001] XXX

"Invincibility lies in the defence; the possibility of victory in the attack." - Sun Tzu

Comment

• Originally posted by bleedingxorange View Post
                                The point of the video is to show an archer/knight can swap inc shot and apollos, what different does it make who they are?
                                It matters because the talent level of the archer on their Incin shot lowers their CD. If the talent is high, obviously the CD is extremely low enabling the archer to cast the skill more frequently.....but it doesn't matter, right? Chinese servers are on a newer patch, do you know exactly what the differences between their patch and ours is? Some things could be different. But as I said, your lvl 64 and know everything cause u watch a video on youtube. Enough debating with you, as I said you have your opinions and I have mine. We can agree to disagree. And BTW i did check your server and I stand by my comments that the archers on your server with the exception of 1 suck, thats why you get top 3 on WB. And I would highly doubt you wud be top 3 if they knew what they were doing and the both of u were buffed/ potted/ reviving the same.

Comment

Working...
                                X