Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• R219043110
    replied
    The starting time that they have it on my server is at midnight EST. So they in effect eliminate the whole eastern seaboard of the USA. Quite sill. Make it like Battlegrounds multiple times per day but with only limited entries.

Leave a comment:

• JusseS28Fairytail
    replied
    Agreeeeeee :d

Leave a comment:

• Osh4n
    replied
    Originally posted by v0idwalker View Post
    Need to have a 2nd tank war each day something like 12 hours apart not all players can join the one.
    with the new rune system alot of us will miss out on getting the runes we need to train these .
    even if you can only take part in one a day lease having 2 times a day will give some of us more of a chance when we work sleep or have school.
    yup good idea i agree, so players wont miss it

Leave a comment:

• Ruticell
    replied
    Good Idea I support it

Leave a comment:

• GamerGirl6
    replied
    Originally posted by Telstar View Post
    They dont WANT us to get many runes from them! So the best we can hope is a second time a day.
    Or offer them at various times with only allowing one actual attemp

Leave a comment:

• Dew27
    replied
    This is very much a given that needs to happen. Now there are quests where you need to do tank wars to get the daily event quest. It is very frustrating to know for the next two nights I can't make the one time given. I think it was wrong to even introduce this with only one time. You have people playing from all over the world and all kinds of people with different schedules. Even if you change it now, it will be an improvement but those that have been able to make it will be ahead of those who couldn't at first.

Leave a comment:

• anichaos
    replied
    as said...

I won yesterday, it gave me THREE

I lose today, it gave me THREE

Both days I was Rank 1 in points.

Does this means no matter win or lose, you'll only get 3 max?

But what about ppls that said they got up to 7? how did they do it?

Leave a comment:

• Ruise
    replied
    (pointing at runestone)
    That's your reward for being rank 1.
    I got 1 runestone for end up at rank 5 (lose) and none for end up at rank 7 (win)

Leave a comment:

• anichaos
    replied
    Being Rank1 doesn't give you anything extra.

I won yesterday's it gave me 3 Bag, 3 Runestone.

Lose today, it gave me 1 Bag, 3 Runestone.

Even tho I was Rank 1 in points, there's no bonus. ;(

Leave a comment:

• R22992774
    replied
    def need it set up like bg still have the one maybe 2 runs wit more chances to play threw out the day for the ppl that cant be on at 2100 i barely got in for 1 minute today cause i was late getting in!!!! other than that the length of the game is fine wit me reminds me of the old tanks game on atari =)
    Last edited by R22992774; 06-14-2013, 08:37 PM. Reason: additonal info

Leave a comment:

• Beth0283
    replied
    I agree that the 25 minutes is a little too long and also that there should be more times. It occurs at midnight my time which makes it hard when I have to work the next day to go to. And before y'all start in on the "join another server in a diff time zone" **** i am on this server because all of my friends are and also all the times for everything else work out best for me.

Leave a comment:

• cokacolaman
    replied
    only 1 tank battle vary dumb some players not online at that time please change.

Leave a comment:

• journeyman007
    replied
    make it 3 slots with 20 minutes duration.. 25 mins. is too long for tanks to be running around chasing each other

Leave a comment:

• DemonAbalta
    replied
    +1 for this suggestion

Leave a comment:

• leonidasRO
    replied
    I'd have a suggestion for Tank Wars too. A Ranking for these, and at a number of victories, a Rank called "Master Tanker"

And I agree with multiple attempts at Tank Trials.
    Last edited by leonidasRO; 06-14-2013, 02:59 PM.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X