Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Did I pick the wrong class for end game PVP?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

In my opinion Rangers(nature) are very nice, first ones to solo dungeons. They heal and DPS, don't give up any class is as good as another. Otherwise the game would be off-balance.
    IGN: Demonic
    Class: Rogue
    Plane: Scion
    Level: 58
    Pets: Panda (Adult) +13 Gen 2, Super Demon +9, Bone Dragon, Teeka +13, Teeka +9, Super Demon
    Guild: Hellraiser
    Server: (S60)Exigent Bluff

Comment

For Mimi,
      there;s no way any stupid mage will place him/herself on front expect they're casher or had high pdef and hp ==

Originally posted by Hannahboo1313 View Post
      In my opinion Rangers(nature) are very nice, first ones to solo dungeons. They heal and DPS, don't give up any class is as good as another. Otherwise the game would be off-balance.
      uh...
      sorry?
      solo dungeon?
      heal?

tell me, is there anyone can beat Nether when reach lvl 20 alone? ._.
      Sorry, but I think you talk about different game for that hunter ^^;
      On Wartune, there 's no way we can solo any dungeon... expect you;re lvl 10+ above.
      lvl 60 dungeon up? (giggle) Hell no =="
      Last edited by Ruise; 07-04-2013, 06:43 AM.
      S24 - Reaper's Illusion
      IGN - Vein

Comment

Originally posted by Ruise View Post
        On Wartune, there 's no way we can solo any dungeon... expect you;re lvl 10+ above
        I solo'd GoD Normal at level 53 with level 40 Legend set and 30k-ish BR, just saying...
        The Last Remnant OSTs Go!!!

{OuO**

Comment

The exception that confirms the rule.... 99.9999999% of the game cant solo its dungeons unless its a large lvl difference (or slow monsters *cough hutt/creamy* or similar....)

Comment

I fight tooday on bg with mage friend. He have 8k pdef my mdef ~9k...his mtakk 14k my 14.8k. I have 500 more br, 40k hp when start, he ~34k hp... After fight - he have 10k hp and i lose. So i must ask, *** is going on if similar br archer can take 20 k hp from mage and lose 40= lose fight? Ah i forgot my temps 59,his 54 where my troops gone after 2 turn
            I know casher archers with 60-70k br and 100 crit rate like be this class. But archers suks if you dont spend fortune on it. Similar br knight beat us,even 2k br less mage can beat archer...so what we can do ?
            I hope r2 make somthing with this, becouse in future archers stop play and who debuff Bosses in mpds? Becouse this is our main job.
            Ah,wb adventage...maybe before part 2 of patch 1.5 becouse now with 3.5k crit my rate is like then with 1.8k...
            If you want play archer, be sure you want be worst class in pvp without hard cashing.
            If someone want call me Noob, be free for that but this is what i think at my 59lvl 48k br close to ic archer

_________

Crit Mage 80v
            ~135k Br

_________

Comment

It is right host, but new thing coming on version2.0, so archer won't be the weakest.

Comment

[QUOTE=Ruise;589700]For Mimi,
                there;s no way any stupid mage will place him/herself on front expect they're casher or had high pdef and hp ==

Of course 12k+ def of mage is hard to kill even you've got 20k patk. And i am comparing free player vs free player. Casher vs casher. Not free player vs casher. Maybe try it for your self against archer specialy in BG. And you know what i mean. QUOTE]

Comment

[QUOTE=Ruise;589700]For Mimi,
                  there;s no way any stupid mage will place him/herself on front expect they're casher or had high pdef and hp == QUOTE]

Of course 12k+ def of mage is hard to kill even you've got 20k patk. And i am comparing free player vs free player. Casher vs casher. Not free player vs casher. Maybe try it for your self against archer specialy in BG. And you know what i mean. I am mimi too , i got failed loading forum page.

Comment

Originally posted by AnataOFAkku View Post
                    I fight tooday on bg with mage friend. He have 8k pdef my mdef ~9k...his mtakk 14k my 14.8k. I have 500 more br, 40k hp when start, he ~34k hp... After fight - he have 10k hp and i lose. So i must ask, *** is going on if similar br archer can take 20 k hp from mage and lose 40= lose fight? Ah i forgot my temps 59,his 54 where my troops gone after 2 turn
                    I know casher archers with 60-70k br and 100 crit rate like be this class. But archers suks if you dont spend fortune on it. Similar br knight beat us,even 2k br less mage can beat archer...so what we can do ?
                    I hope r2 make somthing with this, becouse in future archers stop play and who debuff Bosses in mpds? Becouse this is our main job.
                    Ah,wb adventage...maybe before part 2 of patch 1.5 becouse now with 3.5k crit my rate is like then with 1.8k...
                    If you want play archer, be sure you want be worst class in pvp without hard cashing.
                    If someone want call me Noob, be free for that but this is what i think at my 59lvl 48k br close to ic archer
                    true that... I got 42k br on my archer with around 8k mdef and 13k attack, yet I find it really hard to deal with mages around 38k br in bg's. AND archers are supposed to be the class strong against the mage? Are u kidding me? lol. A similar br mage rolls over me with 50% of his hp left. Heck even one of his templars was alive when I died. Advise to all archers out there: Just dont lvl out of 40s unless ur prepared to dish out a lot of cold hard cash to get ur honor ranks up. Since mages can just press the same 4 buttons in an order and we practically cant do **** against it unless we outshine their br by stellar margins.

Comment

The best class is the one where the person spends the most balens.

I'm in the same guild with Kessar, Dwarf, Aru, Roadie, Ssore, etc. They are all insanely strong but it cost them to be. OP Archers are going to own WB. Yes a heavy cashier Knight can get up there but won't do the damage the Archers do. We are talking high level 70s here.

As far as knights beating mages, raise your mdef. You'll start winning more. Builds change as levels increase. I'm a lvl 71 knight with a br of 70k and light cashier. Of course a number of my astrals don't affect a change in my br like enhanced regeneration and refined goddess blessing.

Comment

Originally posted by kosprov View Post
                        true that... I got 42k br on my archer with around 8k mdef and 13k attack, yet I find it really hard to deal with mages around 38k br in bg's. AND archers are supposed to be the class strong against the mage? Are u kidding me? lol. A similar br mage rolls over me with 50% of his hp left. Heck even one of his templars was alive when I died. Advise to all archers out there: Just dont lvl out of 40s unless ur prepared to dish out a lot of cold hard cash to get ur honor ranks up. Since mages can just press the same 4 buttons in an order and we practically cant do **** against it unless we outshine their br by stellar margins.
                        Rof- brut rune- meteor-rof- bolt - meteoR - resto - bolt - end
                        I play my archer only for ic rank, then i end this acc and start with mage acc...archer is to weak

_________

Crit Mage 80v
                        ~135k Br

_________

Comment

[QUOTE=SuperMimi;589611]The only advantage of archer in PVE is just the World Boss nothing more.

This is not true,unless you are way overpowered you will not make it through lvl 60/65 mpd's without archers.Archers in fact are an absolute requirement for one reason-scatter shot.If you don't debuff bosses you will be taking a 60k+hit after only a few att rounds.Everyone is free to their own opinion so will not comment on rest of post but as a knight I can't let the pve part slide simply because the way these mpd's were designed seems like game designers said "ah who likes knights anyway,let's make it so they are no longer needed"

Comment

any class is strong as long you put build your character correctly and spend money ^_^- there isnt a worst class look at the rankings in cross-server

Comment

Originally posted by Spiritombz View Post
                              any class is strong as long you put build your character correctly and spend money ^_^- there isnt a worst class look at the rankings in cross-server
                              We can talk about spending cash archer,knight or mage...ofc bigest spenders allways own others...but this game is not pay for play - Hmm...maybe is xD,back the point - if Noncash mage can beat knight and archers, something is wrong. I dont dream about stop nerfing archers but...if future patches dont change anything - only cash archers left...who debuff your god nm 1st boss or higher mpds? Ppl who dont know what ss is becouse need maxed pvp skills ?
                              I make big fake when i try make choice betwen archer or mage...why im archer? Idk but never again even with 9kk balens in walet

_________

Crit Mage 80v
                              ~135k Br

_________

Comment

[QUOTE=R23596801;589954]
                                Originally posted by Ruise View Post
                                For Mimi,

Of course 12k+ def of mage is hard to kill even you've got 20k patk. And i am comparing free player vs free player. Casher vs casher. Not free player vs casher. Maybe try it for your self against archer specialy in BG. And you know what i mean. QUOTE]
                                What I comment is about placing mage in front of troop on BG to avoid deep freeze and pierce from archer.
                                Casher on non casher.
                                Sure, it;s effective againts archer, but when it's knight turn... the time the knight showing his ulti, that mage will just smiling knowing he/she will death or almost death.
                                S24 - Reaper's Illusion
                                IGN - Vein

Comment

Working...
                                X