Level 30 character challenge!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ElusionM View Post
    If that's true O_o Then I'm gonna work towards making some level 10 Astrals, that seems kinda cheap

and in regards to original poster. You need to level, Go hit 60+, and put all excess experience into talents. This way you can get stronger, faster, than staying lv 30 for 6 months
    It's an alt... it's not supposed to compete against 60+ cashers.

Comment

If you're going to max just 1 orange astral before you level, then I'm afraid it might take about 3 years or more.
      Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
      [No longer logging in]

Comment

Originally posted by winlord View Post
        It's an alt... it's not supposed to compete against 60+ cashers.
        When he finally hits Lv 60, he's gonna get killed by all the fast levelers, why? Because they have had time to earn more gold to upgrade the rest of their astrals, have earned more gems from catacombs, stronger troops, higher Talents... All because he stayed 30, did not do catacombs, did not earn as much from WB and most importantly, did nothing for his talents.

Best to hit a higher level, stay at 59, stay at 69, until certain things there have been done, then advance.
        Alt or not, if you want to maximize your character growth, you have to level fast to begin with..

Ginger and Creamy are a diferent story, but they fall under the same problems. They would have lower gems, lower talents, and may be stronger for their level cause everyone else rushes.. but, when fighting players who've played the same amount of time and have leveled, will pretty much eat em up.

Comment

Originally posted by winlord View Post
          P.S: You're stupid and utterly clueless about the game if you really use your vouchers on WB at 30.
          This was out of line. Respect your fellow player. Just because they're not doing something you think is right, gives you no right to call them stupid. If you can't contribute to a post without an insult to a player who has done nothing to you, then I suggest you leave the post or don't contribute.
          IGN: Hein
          Server: S2
          BR: Almost 300k (next goal )
          Level 105 Assassin

If you want to succeed at this game, don't play hard. Instead play smart. And never underestimate the value of a good clan

Comment

Oh, well goodluck to your challenge. Every people/players have their own way of building their toons, be it slow leveling or fast leveling, depends on what a person aim from the game. Go on with what you think works best for you. With my toon, I started very slow leveling at 40s since my troops (mine are knights) can tank me well in WB and I gained more golds there than when I was in level 30s. Also, I am preparing and sorting out all the things that I need when I level to 50 like my next astral (I want it already a high level when I equip it), my jewels (should be well refined when I wear it), stuffs that I need for my 50 pve leg set etc, etc. So long as you are not one of those yelling "BG should be matched by BR not by level, *** I got 1 hit in arena I can't earn insignia, should match it by BR not by level (lmao)!", you should be fine.

Comment

Originally posted by ElusionM View Post
              When he finally hits Lv 60, he's gonna get killed by all the fast levelers, why? Because they have had time to earn more gold to upgrade the rest of their astrals, have earned more gems from catacombs, stronger troops, higher Talents... All because he stayed 30, did not do catacombs, did not earn as much from WB and most importantly, did nothing for his talents.

Best to hit a higher level, stay at 59, stay at 69, until certain things there have been done, then advance.
              Alt or not, if you want to maximize your character growth, you have to level fast to begin with..

Ginger and Creamy are a diferent story, but they fall under the same problems. They would have lower gems, lower talents, and may be stronger for their level cause everyone else rushes.. but, when fighting players who've played the same amount of time and have leveled, will pretty much eat em up.
              Who said I wasn't going to do any of those things? Just because I decide to stay at level 30 doesn't not necessarily equate to that I won't go after those certain things after the challenges themselves. Yes, I've already planned out this character in advance, however I also did Catacombs starting at level 20 and even got up to level 30 which isn't too bad at all and yes I will be staying at certain levels until I get things needed and done there. Other people have different methods to building their character, just because someone doesn't do a method someone else prefers doesn't necessarily mean its wrong, either. Some people would rather like to be 'backseat gamers' and tell people what to do and how to do it, while the method could be potentially better it doesn't mean it would make it anymore fun for the person playing (a common example are Lets Players who have to deal with this sort of thing on a casual basis).

Originally posted by rheasteer View Post
              Oh, well goodluck to your challenge. Every people/players have their own way of building their toons, be it slow leveling or fast leveling, depends on what a person aim from the game. Go on with what you think works best for you. With my toon, I started very slow leveling at 40s since my troops (mine are knights) can tank me well in WB and I gained more golds there than when I was in level 30s. Also, I am preparing and sorting out all the things that I need when I level to 50 like my next astral (I want it already a high level when I equip it), my jewels (should be well refined when I wear it), stuffs that I need for my 50 pve leg set etc, etc. So long as you are not one of those yelling "BG should be matched by BR not by level, *** I got 1 hit in arena I can't earn insignia, should match it by BR not by level (lmao)!", you should be fine.
              Thank you for your comment and I just play the game to have fun, really. Sure I'll die in BGs from time to time and hey I'll accept it and man up, because there will always be people better than you, no matter what. If the game isn't to have fun than why even bother playing it? I know people like to strive to the top and go to be some of the best players and take the game too seriously, but is it still fun afterwards or is it just some sort of power struggle that you want to see yourself better than people around you? I leave that answer up to you, but all in all I just play it to have fun and thats what a game should be about in my opinion and yes other people are entitled to their own opinions and I support that.

Comment

Problem is while you are doing all the things you wish to do, you could be doing all the things you wish to do in the future at once. To stay lv 30 you have to stop doing catacombs. Otherwise you'll get XP, which means 6 months from now, you'll still be making lv 4 gems while everyone is working towards lv 7 or higher gems.

You can be a high level casual gamer... You'll be overpowered for your level, but severely underpowered when you level up.

Comment

If you're planning to give this game at least 4 years of your life, go ahead!

Unless it's 1kk balens...
                  The Last Remnant OSTs Go!!!

{OuO**

Comment

Originally posted by anichaos View Post
                    even now, I have yet to find anyone one in the game with a level 10 red (or orange).
                    Level 10 orange astral here. I can say that if he intends to stay at level 30, he's not going to get a level 10 orange astral any time within the next 3 years.
                    [No longer logging in]

Comment

He gets 150k each wb(max) so: 450+150(other gold sources) is the daily gold gain doing all wbw. This means that getting a single lvl 10 orange takes ~ 400/600*10^3 days. To lvl that astral only takes more then 2 years. Now you have 2 reds to do; roughly 3 years each. Not to mention guild skills which by then is lvl 10 .. Some goals are okay, but the maxed astrals is beyond your grasp of a lvl 30.

Comment

Originally posted by Zokusho View Post
                        Hello guys I wanted to share with you a challenge that I am currently doing and I have inspired quite a few people to take a part in it with me. Now for those who already know how to play the game and realize that this game is more about being patient rather than speed leveling unless you got balens, but even then you'll find out that by higher levels people will already have a higher BR and stats than you at your current level, because they were patient enough to wait before moving onwards and you will realize that you need to start slow leveling or not even leveling at all to play a game of catch up. My first character and my current main has had that issue happen to them and well I regret it and buying early VIP, too.

Now what does this level 30 character challenge entail for me to accomplish at such a low level while keeping my sanity? Well I shall point it out for you.
                        • Maxed Astrals (that I own)
                        • All Red Astrals (of what I need)
                        • All maxed out Guild Skills
                        • Highest Honor title available
                        • All maxed out Tech (for my level)
                        • All maxed out Buildings (for my level)
                        • Maxed out Farm and Land Upgrade (for my level)
                        • Staying level 30 until I accomplish these tasks

I encourage those to enter this challenge as an alt to see what you can do, however please note I am doing this challenge as a non-casher you're more than welcome to do so as a casher at this level, but you cannot go beyond level 30. Feel free to suggest any sort of goals I should reach and that others should reach as well all criticism is welcome. Also, to make it truely offical I will post it on a blog which is: http://daitetsuaurora.blogspot.com/ (its on Blogger the same thing ****** uses) and keep an up to date log on how my character progression and bank is doing and maybe a few guides and other games here and there. Thank you for reading and my alt is on Armor Games Server 4 for those who wanted to know!

(Please note I will be making a design for the blog soon and if you have any suggestions for the design, let me know!)
                        Level 30 character challenge!

Hello guys I wanted to share with you a challenge that I am currently doing and I have inspired quite a few people to take a part in it with me. Now for those who already know how to play the game and realize that this game is more about being patient rather than speed leveling unless you got balens, but even then you'll find out that by higher levels people will already have a higher BR and stats than you at your current level, because they were patient enough to wait before moving onwards and you will realize that you need to start slow leveling or not even leveling at all to play a game of catch up. My first character and my current main has had that issue happen to them and well I regret it and buying early VIP, too.

Now what does this level 30 character challenge entail for me to accomplish at such a low level while keeping my sanity? Well I shall point it out for you.

Maxed Astrals (that I own)
                        All Red Astrals (of what I need)
                        All maxed out Guild Skills
                        Highest Honor title available
                        All maxed out Tech (for my level)
                        All maxed out Buildings (for my level)
                        Maxed out Farm and Land Upgrade (for my level)
                        Staying level 30 until I accomplish these tasks

I encourage those to enter this challenge as an alt to see what you can do, however please note I am doing this challenge as a non-casher you're more than welcome to do so as a casher at this level, but you cannot go beyond level 30. Feel free to suggest any sort of goals I should reach and that others should reach as well all criticism is welcome. Also, to make it truely offical I will post it on a blog which is: http://daitetsuaurora.blogspot.com/ (its on Blogger the same thing ****** uses) and keep an up to date log on how my character progression and bank is doing and maybe a few guides and other games here and there. Thank you for reading and my alt is on Armor Games Server 4 for those who wanted to know!

(Please note I will be making a design for the blog soon and if you have any suggestions for the design, let me know!)

Comment

if you have to get all those at lvl 30 you need 2 years or so
                          reason the gold in come is less, you need appox 500k gold for 1k xp for astral for lvl 4 orange its 7200 so for lvl 10 red aloooot more then may be guild skills.
                          honor crusader for lvl 30-39 bg
                          for farm lvl you need alot of balens or vouchers
                          hey you forgot mounts <you can own but cannot use them>

Comment

Originally posted by krackenker View Post
                            He gets 150k each wb(max) so: 450+150(other gold sources) is the daily gold gain doing all wbw. This means that getting a single lvl 10 orange takes ~ 400/600*10^3 days. To lvl that astral only takes more then 2 years. Now you have 2 reds to do; roughly 3 years each. Not to mention guild skills which by then is lvl 10 .. Some goals are okay, but the maxed astrals is beyond your grasp of a lvl 30.
                            I have my own objectives of getting 2 orange level 10 and 2 reds level 10, and I've been leveling and gaining matk weekly, yet it seems that 4 level 10s are out of grasp for the next 6 months. Haha.
                            [No longer logging in]

Comment

Originally posted by CondorHero View Post
                              Level 10 orange astral here.
                              How much xp is for lvl 10 920k?

Comment

Originally posted by Clin7eas7wood View Post
                                How much xp is for lvl 10 920k?
                                Total of 914950.
                                [No longer logging in]

Comment

Working...
                                X