Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• R210979283
    replied
    s300 was used as a example im s175 and im getting stunned for 3 you ask did i max my hs for each lvl yes i did but does not mean **** when your matched with servers from s1-s132 HS will always be higher have legend sets better astrals better gems better everything idc about bg is ok to have HS there but arena gain 100-200 insigs a day when the max is 450 just because we matched with higher level servers never going to have 60 sets st this rate

Leave a comment:

• Spiritombz
    replied
    Originally posted by 0xykotton View Post
    Do you even read my posts? It's impossible for say s300 to compete with s1 or anything other older server. It is physically impossible until everyone reaches lvl 80 which won't happen. Yes there is a max cap on it but it will take months upon months before you even reach that cap. I believe it is lvl 99(going by wartune wiki for this. If this is incorrect the n please correct me.) HS which is going take you a lot of time. So saying to stop lvling and cap it is a stupid reason sorry to say but it is. Once you reach lvl 65 there is virtually no cap at all. You will have caped your HS at 64 which is 22 but at lvl 65 the cap is 30. Then at 66 it jumps to 44 then 58 and so on and forth. The cap is virtually gone by the time you reach 65 and thefore impossible for newer servers to compete with older servers. HS needs to be gone, revamped, or the matching system needs to be fixed.
    umm why is s300 suppose to compete with s1, it is literally impossible to compete with them if your from s300 unless you pay tons of money to catch up fast. Anyways lets just wait and see what 7road does if they want to make such an update to HS.
    Last edited by Spiritombz; 08-16-2013, 06:12 PM.

Leave a comment:

• 0xykotton
    replied
    Originally posted by ♣Joker♣ View Post
    Stupid idea, like u know when reaching lv 80 the maxmum holy seal u can get is lv 99 or something i dont remember,However u just need to be patince.

Name: ♣Joker♣
    Server: S50
    Stupid idea? Yea it's stupid bc you have high HS and want to bully people around bc you don't have skill to actually play the game with out it. You know how long it will take for you to get lvl 99 HS? or even lvl 80 by that matter? It's been over a year now and only a few people reach lvl 80. It will take you at least another year for you to get that high. Be patient my ***. This thing ruins pvp and should be dealt with. That or the matching system needs to be fixed so that s1 doesnt have to face s 100 or higher.

Leave a comment:

• 0xykotton
    replied
    Originally posted by Spiritombz View Post
    Yes it sucks being stunned for 3 turns, but level it up i believe there is a maximum holy seal level you can have, if there is a maximum there it is possible to catch up.
    Do you even read my posts? It's impossible for say s300 to compete with s1 or anything other older server. It is physically impossible until everyone reaches lvl 80 which won't happen. Yes there is a max cap on it but it will take months upon months before you even reach that cap. I believe it is lvl 99(going by wartune wiki for this. If this is incorrect the n please correct me.) HS which is going take you a lot of time. So saying to stop lvling and cap it is a stupid reason sorry to say but it is. Once you reach lvl 65 there is virtually no cap at all. You will have caped your HS at 64 which is 22 but at lvl 65 the cap is 30. Then at 66 it jumps to 44 then 58 and so on and forth. The cap is virtually gone by the time you reach 65 and thefore impossible for newer servers to compete with older servers. HS needs to be gone, revamped, or the matching system needs to be fixed.

Leave a comment:

• ♣Joker♣
    replied
    Stupid idea, like u know when reaching lv 80 the maxmum holy seal u can get is lv 99 or something i dont remember,However u just need to be patince.

Name: ♣Joker♣
    Server: S50

Leave a comment:

• Tehlawlfirm
    replied
    never said what my other level of runes were did i? >.<

Leave a comment:

• XiaSeoung
    replied
    Originally posted by Tehlawlfirm View Post
    I'm good with that, I think Hs is lame to begin with so i don't even use it, if i did i'd be a hypocrite. Also like someone else says doesn't matter how much time i spend on leveling my seal , servers who have months and months before I did will always have a higher seal then me, so i don't see the point in rushing HS except for talents here and there.I'm just focusing on making my 60 gear legendary so i can start farming 70 gear for when the new level cap is increased.

Higher gear, more astrals and more skills beneifit me better in pve and class wars then HS does, as stun doesn't even work in pve or class wars..

Plus im working on getting my Amensia rune to level 10 so that will work for now.
    You need all lvl 10 runes >.<

Leave a comment:

• Tehlawlfirm
    replied
    Originally posted by XiaSeoung View Post
    Well level 80 is not the end game lvl cap .-. You will have some time but not much until they increase it xD
    I'm good with that, I think Hs is lame to begin with so i don't even use it, if i did i'd be a hypocrite. Also like someone else says doesn't matter how much time i spend on leveling my seal , servers who have months and months before I did will always have a higher seal then me, so i don't see the point in rushing HS except for talents here and there.I'm just focusing on making my 60 gear legendary so i can start farming 70 gear for when the new level cap is increased.

Higher gear, more astrals and more skills beneifit me better in pve and class wars then HS does, as stun doesn't even work in pve or class wars..

Plus im working on getting my Amensia rune to level 10 so that will work for now.
    Last edited by Tehlawlfirm; 08-16-2013, 04:26 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Spiritombz
    replied
    Originally posted by 0xykotton View Post
    This was a discussion lol. Also we all know that HS won't be taken out of the game. Do you know what the word SHOULD means? It means what needs to happen. It doesn't mean it will happen. If 7roads decides to take it out of the game then R2 will most like take it out as well. Seeing as 7roads been making the game more balance and easier already I don't doubt they fix HS soon or later. Until now though it is here and we need to deal with it but we can still state our opinion why it SHOULD be taken out of the game. It's a cheap tactic where it is impossible for newer servers to even catch up to older servers. Either it needs to be removed, revamped, or the matching system needs to be revamped so that older servers do not match up with newer servers. It's dumb to join a fight and throughout the battle you are stunned. It isn't just for 3 turns either. It's more like 4 turns since you can't do anything after the stun goes away for at least one turn.
    Yes it sucks being stunned for 3 turns, but level it up i believe there is a maximum holy seal level you can have, if there is a maximum there it is possible to catch up.

Leave a comment:

• XiaSeoung
    replied
    lol 40k br ? no.. but I havent bought any mounts and have no legendary stuff on. I'm leveling to 80 then i got the rest of the time to work up hs and talents. I stopped trying to compete and since then had alot more fun playing the game.

and to the guy who said Holy seal won't be taken out of the game, thats 7 roads decision not yours, you are allowed your own opinions not your own facts.
    Well level 80 is not the end game lvl cap .-. You will have some time but not much until they increase it xD

Leave a comment:

• 0xykotton
    replied
    Originally posted by Spiritombz View Post
    there is no discussion to begin with
    This was a discussion lol. Also we all know that HS won't be taken out of the game. Do you know what the word SHOULD means? It means what needs to happen. It doesn't mean it will happen. If 7roads decides to take it out of the game then R2 will most like take it out as well. Seeing as 7roads been making the game more balance and easier already I don't doubt they fix HS soon or later. Until now though it is here and we need to deal with it but we can still state our opinion why it SHOULD be taken out of the game. It's a cheap tactic where it is impossible for newer servers to even catch up to older servers. Either it needs to be removed, revamped, or the matching system needs to be revamped so that older servers do not match up with newer servers. It's dumb to join a fight and throughout the battle you are stunned. It isn't just for 3 turns either. It's more like 4 turns since you can't do anything after the stun goes away for at least one turn.

Leave a comment:

• symedia
    replied
    you know the lvl of 75 up ? they start like 200-400 milions xp

Leave a comment:

• Spiritombz
    replied
    lol 40k br ? no.. but I havent bought any mounts and have no legendary stuff on. I'm leveling to 80 then i got the rest of the time to work up hs and talents. I stopped trying to compete and since then had alot more fun playing the game.

and to the guy who said Holy seal won't be taken out of the game, thats 7 roads decision not yours, you are allowed your own opinions not your own facts.
    That is my opinion

Leave a comment:

• Spiritombz
    replied
    Originally posted by R27402931 View Post
    Of course not. Most people here know that unless 7r do something on the CN version, it won't happen on this version. This sub forum is mostly for people bringing ideas of what they personally think will make the game better. Sometimes we get good ideas, other times we get terrible ones. This particular topic was made to state reasons why holy seal should be removed. Then, people with different views on the topic discuss it. No offense, but saying that "HS will not be taken out of the game" literally add nothing to the discussion.
    there is no discussion to begin with

Leave a comment:

• Tehlawlfirm
    replied
    Originally posted by symedia View Post
    yeap and you are lvl 70 with 40k br? )

Leave a comment:

Working...
X