• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DeathRiver
    replied
    Originally posted by S44-ZEREF View Post
    not stiupid to do that...knights kill mages?nah
    Until they grow big enough to kill me, I'll step on them.

Fighting someone with 5k block is tiring though.

Leave a comment:

• darrylch
    replied
    You're not even at the late game. So you think you know alot about knight?

Leave a comment:

• S44-ZEREF
    replied
    Originally posted by R27537271 View Post
    u should lvl-up to lvl 70+ then see how knights dominate in PVP.

Leave a comment:

• R27537271
    replied
    archers are bad for pvp?get pve set make it legend and see how bad they are when they can use AP,deep,delp without a problem lol
    u should lvl-up to lvl 70+ then see how knights dominate in PVP.

Leave a comment:

• S44-ZEREF
    replied
    Originally posted by Daftone View Post
    Yes but they own in pvp while archers are the worst in pvp. The only ones who are best in pvp and pve are mages.
    archers are bad for pvp?get pve set make it legend and see how bad they are when they can use AP,deep,delp without a problem lol

Leave a comment:

• Daftone
    replied
    Originally posted by kattuktk View Post
    Dude no matter what u say u cant deny the fact that knights are indeed the worst class in every pve aspect of this game
    Yes but they own in pvp while archers are the worst in pvp. The only ones who are best in pvp and pve are mages.

Leave a comment:

• Bashugud
    replied
    now its impossible for knights to get through the troops my friend.... if u have a troop count of 2.2k and a lvl 70 templar your temps will be having 80k HP, show me ANY knight who would kill two 80k HP temps in less than 5-6 turns.... your sunt will be ever so powerful on temps now... its no argument.. mages dominate
    This guy cracks me up, in fact I'm laughing so hard I can hardly type. oh and to answer your question I can remove troops in 3 moves and some big cashers it may take an extra move 85k br knight with BW buff

Leave a comment:

• bleedingxorange
    replied
    Originally posted by xnovaflarex View Post
    No doubt feel free to check my math on this based on my current stats for hp block etc
    Currently my block rate 60% so 60 out of 100 hits is a block
    enhanced block 4% of max hp regained with each block
    current hp just shy 30k will say 30k for simplicity
    30000-4% 1200 over 100 hits 60 blocks 60x1200 = 72,000 hp gained over 100 hits 72000+30000 = 102,000 hp effectively over 100 attacks.
    To actually get net damage against me effectively you must do more than 1200 points damage every single shot
    My pdef is 8263 acording to all i read or hear that means my pdef will take away 1/2 that 4131 damage negated by def so to get net damage you must actually do 4131 pdamage + 1200 5331 will = zero lost hp my mdef is 4868 so half of that +1200 just to do zero damage with me getting zero gain.

Now im planning on getting every last point of block that i can get total on a wiki for wartune is listed as 95% block rate. End game knights are going to be next to impossible to kill in pvp.
    how do you figure you have a 60% block rate? Just FYI 1k block = ~10% block chance. If you only have 30k hp and 8k pdef I HIGHLY doubt you have anywhere NEAR 60% block. Right now I have 2.2k block and i block about once every 4-5 hits or around 20%.

and the way dmg works is:
    atk - def / 2. If someone has 11k patk and you have 8k pdef it would be 11-8/2 or 1.5k dmg. If a mage with 11k matk hit you with 5k mdef you would take 3k dmg. These numbers are also based off of auto-attacks because skills give out %'s. For instance a maxed out ult. slasher is 150% dmg + 300 dmg with a QTE of 25% more dmg. meaning that other knight with 11k patk would ult. slasher you for quite a bit more.
    Last edited by bleedingxorange; 09-12-2013, 08:03 PM.

Leave a comment:

• xnovaflarex
    replied
    Originally posted by krackenker View Post
    Yes this is how it is, but once your knight is decent, troop or not the mage will be poking you... knight doesnt kill fast, they just outlast every1.
    No doubt feel free to check my math on this based on my current stats for hp block etc
    Currently my block rate 60% so 60 out of 100 hits is a block
    enhanced block 4% of max hp regained with each block
    current hp just shy 30k will say 30k for simplicity
    30000-4% 1200 over 100 hits 60 blocks 60x1200 = 72,000 hp gained over 100 hits 72000+30000 = 102,000 hp effectively over 100 attacks.
    To actually get net damage against me effectively you must do more than 1200 points damage every single shot
    My pdef is 8263 acording to all i read or hear that means my pdef will take away 1/2 that 4131 damage negated by def so to get net damage you must actually do 4131 pdamage + 1200 5331 will = zero lost hp my mdef is 4868 so half of that +1200 just to do zero damage with me getting zero gain.

Now im planning on getting every last point of block that i can get total on a wiki for wartune is listed as 95% block rate. End game knights are going to be next to impossible to kill in pvp.

Leave a comment:

• ladykate7
    replied
    DarKnights R More Sexy N Cool!!!!!!!!!!They R Not Useless!MF!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Last edited by ladykate7; 09-12-2013, 06:25 AM. Reason: yuck!

Leave a comment:

• Setsuna88
    replied
    does the chinese version get anything to improve their troops further? right now they got a huge buff thanks to academy blessing and it's effect on the troop count skill but after reaching lvl 80 and lvl 80 troops how exactly can you improve them? they wont get stronger at all unless you chose charisma gems and refinements. so i would have thought that those 200k br monsters can just kill them in 1 blow anyway. besides, with lvl 10 talents our WW skill should have a cd of 7 seconds.

Leave a comment:

• R211563703
    replied
    kattukt

One question why do you think mages rules in both characters. Here in my server knigt rules everyone and there are also some mages with similar BR. His name is Olunia. I never hear him complain not to be able to take out mage with similar BR, but i am haring you and a lot. Either you dont know how to play agains mages or your character is build in wrong way. I am mage and nicely build if i meet knight with same BR as me and he gose directly agains my troops to clear them fast and forget abotu shield in frist few attacks he will lose. I can take down knight who has 2000 br higher than me. On the other hand if i came across knight who waits and use shields properly he takes out my troops lose around half HP points but still takes out me when facing one on one without troops. So what exactly is your problem then.

Leave a comment:

• R27355993
    replied
    I play a knight and believe a lot of the feedback that they have an extreme disadvantage in the game; however, later in the game they do have more advantages, etc. I'm lvl 66 right now with 60 set pve - and the brutality rune with ww is an extreme advantage when dealing with troops. When it comes to mages that are similar BR, it really boils down to HS. If your HS is greater, the mage cannot heal the troops before you kill him/her, or you lose. Archers will always lose regardless of HS if their BR is around the same level.

Leave a comment:

• 0xykotton
    replied
    *** is wrong with you bragging about the chinese version my friend???? u know what you are doing wrong here? you are taking knights from chinese version and comparing them to mages and archers here ... if ur watching videos of knights having 250k BR then you should also take a look at mages of that BR.... good luck to the knights standing against that aoe power and 100k HP troops..... and you would not want to brag about chinese version in front of me as i know loads more than u can ever imagine..... for example the fairies which mages get are powerful than knights' fairies... also the guardian system is best for mages and archers and slides the knights down even more( ofc against a same BR mage... if people are like you who compare 250k BR knights to guys here then its outta question)
    Also block has a cap of 3k which is nothing once u start reaching that 250k BR mark, now dont start random stuff like "block's cap is removed, u dont know anything" as the block cap is still there.. end game mages dominate more than anything..... just take a look at the GB video of the chinese version.... they own knights and archs like babies... knights' lack of ability to hit multiple targets haunts them more in the end game
    Okay guys this person is the god of all knights. Obviously I do not know anything even though I have played on the server. The things i saw were all in my imagination and never exist. I making things up here and only this person knows everything in the world. He/she is the godliest of all wartune and we must obey him/her. Seriously, do you want me to show you screen shots or videos or something? Do you want me to post hte servers and what not? I am not making up **** here. Stop thinking I am it's really freaking annoying now. Why the hell would i make up this ****? Pathetic.

Leave a comment:

• fishertheman13
    replied
    i never said i was high lvl,just pointing out most who are complaining are where i was a month or 2 ago,facing sandbaggers and players with way more play time and way better stuff,has nothing to do with *knights suck* as he said has to do with the way each characters leveling path works,on a lighter note my HS is finally high enough that stun doesnt work on me anymore in the 64 bracket ... DIE STUPID HS BUILT PEOPLE !!! DIE DIE DIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!! mwuhahaha All Good Things Come To Those Who Wait Patiently,and yea you are right knights arent really needed in higher lvl dungeons already happening now,but i still get runs in cause im a way better replacement then some glass cannon archer whos built for WB or mage who has no idea how to handle rage in dungeons *NO rage SORRYYYYYY* lmao

Leave a comment:

Working...
X