Holly Seal runed this game!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by R218901250 View Post
    The hs was removed from cw for a reason. It should be removed from bg as well. You can still use it in arena/gb as long as you wish
    the CW is a 50-80 competition while BG is made for certain level ranges. if you can't compete with players at the same level as you, that's your problem
    IGN: AncientEvil
    Server: EU-271+merged
    Class: Archer
    Getting less Evil and more Ancient every day.

Comment

Originally posted by ancev View Post
      the CW is a 50-80 competition while BG is made for certain level ranges. if you can't compete with players at the same level as you, that's your problem
      lvl 50-62 players can have lvl 10 hs max, lvl 68 players can have lvl 62 hs. SO sorry if I am so weak at my lvl 60 for not beeing able to handle lvl 68 players which are lvl 60+ as me. Is there any difference between 50-80 competition and lvl 60-69 bg?Because I can;t see it, they can still stun you for 3 rounds
      Last edited by R218901250; 09-07-2013, 04:25 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by thegoldgun68 View Post
        By the way, my HS is level 25, I get stunned ALL the time in BG/Arena/GB but that's how it is, if you put time into it you will love it.
        Once again read my last post. It doesn't matter how hard you work for it. You won't ever catch up bc after lvl 65 there is virtually no cap to it. Tell me how a s300 will ever keep up with s1? No way at all. HS is stupid and needs to be nerfed/removed. Other talents need to be buffed so they are actually worthwhile to put points in those. No other pvp game allows you to stun players 3+times ina battle. About the gryphons. Please stop with the stupid comments.

Gryphons are for low lvls and the chance of stun isn't like HS. First off all you get stunned only 1 turn with gryphs and the chance to be stunned is like what? 5% chance or something low like that. Don't compare gryps to HS bc that is just stupid. No matter how hard you work for HS you won't ever catch up to older servers. At least with out stun you can use runes and things like that to hopefully get a chance in winning a battle or close to it. Being stunned for 3rounds+ just ruins the whole aspect of pvp. You love it bc you can't fight with out it. Build your toon up and you won't have to rely on HS.

Here's my suggestion about holy seal. I think it should be only able to activate when you are in danger i.e low hp(around when you are at like 10-15% of hp left) and the most stun you do is up to 2 turns. This allows people to keep there HS and gives a fair game to everyone. It doesn't hurt pvp as much as it does now. Right now you get people stunning just to troll right off the bat. Which is stupid. If there must be a stun in this game then it should be only usable in emergencies. Not every time you freaking feel like it.
        Last edited by 0xykotton; 09-07-2013, 04:22 PM.

Comment

Eventually everyone will have max level HS, case closed, now all of you can shut up and stop whining constantly.

Comment

Winlord, get out of my Forum. u r not worth it to answer. Oxy,, I want to thank u for u aqs only understandable person & ur suggestions. It seems like humans get crazy & dont have any decency or understnding anymore, like we see it in our daily life.

Now this is only a sdtupid game, but u see exactley the ppl behaviour as they R or maybe wish to be in their life, Its a issue we can see in these answers & how sometimes we get to the real points in games.

off course also very young ppl play this game & their answers u see its that much, but all together its how they r or will be in their real life. Thank u all ppl jopin this forum. Go on with what u do, cause that evantually who u r or will be

Comment

Ghost is my friend, this forum made by me

Comment

Originally posted by Shelaa View Post
                Winlord, get out of my Forum. u r not worth it to answer. Oxy,, I want to thank u for u aqs only understandable person & ur suggestions. It seems like humans get crazy & dont have any decency or understnding anymore, like we see it in our daily life.

Now this is only a sdtupid game, but u see exactley the ppl behaviour as they R or maybe wish to be in their life, Its a issue we can see in these answers & how sometimes we get to the real points in games.

off course also very young ppl play this game & their answers u see its that much, but all together its how they r or will be in their real life. Thank u all ppl jopin this forum. Go on with what u do, cause that evantually who u r or will be
                this is your forum?you arent even an moderator and call this your forum rofl

dont talk about us as if you know us -_-

so everyone who doesnt agree with your ideas is a kid?lol

Comment

I dont have to know many of ppl to know & recognize their repeatable behaviour, u r maybe not a kid, but ur way of thinking & living is represented in ur behaviour , ur dialectic & ur reactions. So I made this forum & asked u to not write in. Its also my right to ask u that.

Now be what u want cause many of u r, u r not alone in this behaviour & way of thinking : )

Comment

Originally posted by xTheGhostx View Post
                    I dont have to know many of ppl to know & recognize their repeatable behaviour, u r maybe not a kid, but ur way of thinking & living is represented in ur behaviour , ur dialectic & ur reactions. So I made this forum & asked u to not write in. Its also my right to ask u that.

Now be what u want cause many of u r, u r not alone in this behaviour & way of thinking : )
                    this isnt your forum...you just made a thread on forums lol
                    asking people to go out just cause they disagree is rude -.-
                    not really....people are diferent in vritual world and diferent in real world

Comment

OK, then from my Threat. Noooo ppl r not different in here & daily life, thats what I repeat. Here they r or what they wish to be or wish not to be. Both is them.
                      In game they can hide or show that. So u r not different from u here or u out here, its just ur contrast u make it lighter or darker.

Now I m finished with phsychological issues of human

Comment

Cause human r in constantly conflict with themselves or woith others. so be what u want cause what u do will come back to u anyway

Comment

Originally posted by xTheGhostx View Post
                          I want to talk about Holly Seal which is the most useless in this game & makes all classes worthless. Actually makes this game worthless.

Using HS means no skills & the whole dubble skill we pay for is nothing.

So, the questuin is, what makes this game woirth when u cant even use skills or even this game will be HS useless game.

Thank u
                          Lets see some of the talents i have.
                          hs lvl 5
                          wirlwind talent puncture lvl 1 nice bleed effect hits often esp when you have more than one mob 1 or 2 will get it allot more often than not
                          passive block talent persistence lvl 1 chance to reflect damage to the tune of 10% the world boss is hating me right about now see i just happen to be a block speced knight poor boss
                          I block so many of his hits each fight im doing a large amount of extra damage (hard to catch for sure but i think it even reflect damage on 6th hit. I see allot of blocks on that hit.
                          passive defense talent iron wall lvl 1 who don't want damage reduction 5% ?
                          intercept talent meditation lvl 1 chance to regain 5% hp ( only had for a few hours hasn't fired yet but also it is one of my lesser used skills)
                          And
                          slasher skill tyranny lvl 1 skill damage increased by 3% last 2 turns not the best of the talents i have by any means. But is useful when building rage for enhanced Delphic. Right now it is not possible to use the 3% damage boost with the 6% or what ever from brutality at same time. the 3% expires before Delphic can fire. How ever even when it only fires with slasher 3% extra damage is pretty nice.

and i am only lvl 50. See i decided to use my xp to boost talents instead of lvling. Now i am going back to lvling my char to lvl 55 for the fate wheel and other mpds.

So to say talents are worthless well that is just because your not using them right your wanting to skyrocket up in lvls. So basically you can do that sure and be a lvl 65 with 20k br its all up to you.

Thank you wartune devs for a awesome feature im loving it.

Comment

Originally posted by xnovaflarex View Post
                            Lets see some of the talents i have.
                            hs lvl 5
                            wirlwind talent puncture lvl 1 nice bleed effect hits often esp when you have more than one mob 1 or 2 will get it allot more often than not
                            passive block talent persistence lvl 1 chance to reflect damage to the tune of 10% the world boss is hating me right about now see i just happen to be a block speced knight poor boss
                            I block so many of his hits each fight im doing a large amount of extra damage (hard to catch for sure but i think it even reflect damage on 6th hit. I see allot of blocks on that hit.
                            passive defense talent iron wall lvl 1 who don't want damage reduction 5% ?
                            intercept talent meditation lvl 1 chance to regain 5% hp ( only had for a few hours hasn't fired yet but also it is one of my lesser used skills)
                            And
                            slasher skill tyranny lvl 1 skill damage increased by 3% last 2 turns not the best of the talents i have by any means. But is useful when building rage for enhanced Delphic. Right now it is not possible to use the 3% damage boost with the 6% or what ever from brutality at same time. the 3% expires before Delphic can fire. How ever even when it only fires with slasher 3% extra damage is pretty nice.

and i am only lvl 50. See i decided to use my xp to boost talents instead of lvling. Now i am going back to lvling my char to lvl 55 for the fate wheel and other mpds.

So to say talents are worthless well that is just because your not using them right your wanting to skyrocket up in lvls. So basically you can do that sure and be a lvl 65 with 20k br its all up to you.

Thank you wartune devs for a awesome feature im loving it.
                            Doesn't matter if you slow lvl or not lol. Once you hit 65 you will see it's impossible to catch up to older servers in talents. Just not possible since the cap is virtually gone then. Now if they shorten the cap and made it more realistic then maybe slow lvling and capping it off would be the right way to go about it. However, since the cap is so wide at that lvl it's pointless to slow lvl. Not to mention if you wnat boosts now with the blessing wheel you sorta need too lvl up fast. Lastly, not everyone has 20k BR at 65. Quit being ignorant here. I am lvl 74 with a 69k BR (blessing wheel and about 62k with out.) WHich isn't amazing at my lvl but still decent. You are over exaggerating here. There just not enough time to play around with other talents as well as capping your HS. They might as well just call it Holy Seal system instead of talent system since hardly anyone uses the other talents.

Comment

Another trhead about stun -,-'
                              IGN : MsKorupsi
                              server : 3
                              level : 69
                              BR : 200k++
                              knights fable

Comment

Originally posted by R218901250 View Post
                                lvl 50-62 players can have lvl 10 hs max, lvl 68 players can have lvl 62 hs. SO sorry if I am so weak at my lvl 60 for not beeing able to handle lvl 68 players which are lvl 60+ as me. Is there any difference between 50-80 competition and lvl 60-69 bg?Because I can;t see it, they can still stun you for 3 rounds
                                when you are in 60-69 BG quit and enter again, maybe you'll join a 55-64 BG. I personally quit the 55-64 BG if i happen to join and try getting into a 50-59.hmmm i wonder if those who are in the 65-69 bracket and end up joining the 65-74 BGs complain because they can't reach HS levels as those 70+ can. I also wonder if Zebq complains about HS level, considering his is very low. Does he get stunned and killed a lot?
                                IGN: AncientEvil
                                Server: EU-271+merged
                                Class: Archer
                                Getting less Evil and more Ancient every day.

Comment

Working...
                                X