Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Big "I want an auction/trading system" thread.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by R213392507 View Post
    I think that you should make a way of trading things like if you have more that 1 account then and you want to give something to that account you can or if you want to give your friend a gift you can send them items for there class if you have enough you can send them gems to improve there's that would be a cool thing

SirChristian
    Nice idea. If I have 5 alts, then I will have level 12 gems by now.
    Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
    [No longer logging in]

Comment

• Originally posted by CondorHero View Post
      Nice idea. If I have 5 alts, then I will have level 12 gems by now.
      I have roughly 50 alts, if all of them were in the same server... Wait, do I need that many gems @_@?
      The Last Remnant OSTs Go!!!

{OuO**

Comment

• Originally posted by DeathRiver View Post
        I have roughly 50 alts, if all of them were in the same server... Wait, do I need that many gems @_@?
        I'm gonna join this server just to have all the disgarded stuff no-one wants anymore... ^_^
        Originally posted by CreamySaucepan
        You are just a freakozoid... Monster of Frankenstein meets Jabba the Hutt... Frabba the Huttstein... :P
        Originally posted by CreamySaucepan
        Behind every fat Space Slug is a blood thirsty sociopath urging it on.

Comment

• Originally posted by GingerTheHutt View Post
          I'm gonna join this server just to have all the disgarded stuff no-one wants anymore... ^_^
          I'm a damn hoarder, so no one else get anything out of me, even scraps.

{OuO**

Comment

• To trade means to buy So , if you have an alt , you have to have on you balens,vouchers,gold. They will set a starting price for every item available for shop. So you can have 50 alts on the same server. No balens,no gold,no vouchers,bye-bye trading
            Your worst nightmare .
            Azazael - S20

Comment

It's the journey, not the end.
              Part of the game is to enjoy the whole process.

Does it feel fun if someone hands you a 500k BR character so you can 1-shot everyone?
              Does the Chinese version complain about htis as well? No. The yare doing just fine. Sorry Condor but I have to disagree with you on this. Not everyone can play this game 24/7. This games needs to shrink down a lot in many things not just legend sets. Everyone needs a chance to be decent at this game and not everyone has 24/7 to play it. A market isn't going to speed it too much anyway. It will change it from taking 6+months of getting a set to getting a set in 2-3months instead. You still need to farm and work for it. it isn't just like everyone going be able to get leg sets the day the market comes out. I bet you haven't played many games with some sorta of market in them. Things would run a lot smoother if there was a market here.

Comment

• Originally posted by 0xykotton View Post
                Does the Chinese version complain about htis as well? No. The yare doing just fine. Sorry Condor but I have to disagree with you on this. Not everyone can play this game 24/7. This games needs to shrink down a lot in many things not just legend sets. Everyone needs a chance to be decent at this game and not everyone has 24/7 to play it. A market isn't going to speed it too much anyway. It will change it from taking 6+months of getting a set to getting a set in 2-3months instead. You still need to farm and work for it. it isn't just like everyone going be able to get leg sets the day the market comes out. I bet you haven't played many games with some sorta of market in them. Things would run a lot smoother if there was a market here.
                I agree with you. Market will be a very useful resource to all players. Sure there might be exploits but there all over the world and like in almost all games >.>
                “I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.”

Titaness
                S2 Edena Village
                Knight

Comment

• There are easier games out there. Go play them.
                  [No longer logging in]

Comment

There are easier games out there. Go play them.
                    This game isn't hard at all. I am almost guaranteed you be singing a different tune if R2 decided to release the AH right at release like they were suppose to. It seems to me that the only main reason you dont want any market in here is not bc of exploits or bc it will make the game "easier". It is bc you be jealous of others getting what you got in a shorter amount of time and not as expensive. Who cares what others have and you didn't have. Deal with your own game and learn to understand that this game isn't hard. Farming gear isn't hard. It's just tedious and boring. This game requires you to be online 24/7 basically. That isn't right. Sorry you may not have a job or school or a family or anything like that but others do. No offense or anything and apologize if you took it the wrong way. Just trying to point out that people have other things to do in there lives other than Wartune.

Comment

Farming gear isn't hard. It's just tedious and boring.
                      So much truth in this. It took me several months (don't know exact number) to get 60 set. For the first week or two, it was a bit challenging since I'm just getting used to the dungeon and weaker in strength. After that, it's just the same thing over and over again. My team had almost no chance of failing the dungeons so it was for the most part, boring. This game doesn't require a lot of skill to be good at, just investment whether it's time or money. Using the right skill at the right time in battle might make a difference every once in a while, but it's down to stats for the most part.

Comment

It is bc you be jealous of others getting what you got in a shorter amount of time and not as expensive. Who cares what others have and you didn't have.
                        I spent every weekend (5 hours Saturday, Sunday) for a whole month way back in February farming the level 60 legendary stones.

Then they started releasing Magic Box once every month from April onwards. Everyone now has level 60 legendary gear. So "not as expensive" is not right. There are others who "bought" the stones right off the market when it became available. This is compared to how long my team spent farming.

So, instead of jumping into conclusions, you can do well to find out how my team played throughout this time.

You're saying this because you find farming boring and you want it easier (and cheaper).
                        I got my legendary 60 gear cheaper, but I worked my *** off for it.

You just wanted it "cheaper" + "easier".

Cheers.
                        [No longer logging in]

Comment

• Patience is a virtue. To grind for stones is tedious-yes, boring-yes, takes a long time-yes! But to have that triumphant successful synthesizing of a part of your leg set (or having your shining shimmering fully enchanted legendary set staring at you) is an awesome feeling I wouldn't get in AH. Like a crowd cheering you on as you hit your home run!

Sure, the cheaper and easier way is good for some, but where's the fun in seeing EVERYONE wearing a legendary set? It's like seeing everyone you pass by on the street wearing a Prada, a Chanel, Louboutins...their appeal lies in the fact that it is expensive, limitedly produced and not just ANYONE can have it.
                          People don't notice whether it's winter or summer when they're happy. - A. Chekhov
                          사람들은 자ì‹*이 행복í•* 때면 지금이 겨울인지 여름인지도 모른다.

Ayashi, S9 Camp Carlorn

Comment

• Originally posted by DancingKimChick View Post
                            Like a crowd cheering you on as you hit your home run!
                            No one cheered for me when I got my full level 60 set, even though I farmed most of it...

Originally posted by DancingKimChick View Post
                            Sure, the cheaper and easier way is good for some, but where's the fun in seeing EVERYONE wearing a legendary set? It's like seeing everyone you pass by on the street wearing a Prada, a Chanel, Louboutins...their appeal lies in the fact that it is expensive, limitedly produced and not just ANYONE can have it.
                            I'm not familiar with fashion, but I don't remember seeing them having anything for males, like myself.

{OuO**

Comment

I spent every weekend (5 hours Saturday, Sunday) for a whole month way back in February farming the level 60 legendary stones.

Then they started releasing Magic Box once every month from April onwards. Everyone now has level 60 legendary gear. So "not as expensive" is not right. There are others who "bought" the stones right off the market when it became available. This is compared to how long my team spent farming.

So, instead of jumping into conclusions, you can do well to find out how my team played throughout this time.

You're saying this because you find farming boring and you want it easier (and cheaper).
                              I got my legendary 60 gear cheaper, but I worked my *** off for it.

You just wanted it "cheaper" + "easier".

Cheers.
                              Yes bc i dont have time to farm gear for months and then by the time i farmed it all. It be obsolete since I will need to get the new set that came out to compete with others since they will already have the highest set. Cashers get things faster which is fine. They are suppose to get things faster. However, non cashers and light to medium cashers are jipped bc by the time we get our set it's obsolete. Not to mention people have jobs, a family, other games to play, social life, school, etc. No other game has you waiting a half a year for one set to be done that isn't even end game. This game shouldn't be like that either. Having a market won't make things much easier or cheaper anyway. It will change it from a half a year of farming to 3 months of farming or instead of paying 300.000 dollars for a set you only have to pay half of that.

Regardless of what you think( and my conclusions are correct. Just by reading your post. it is because you don't like the fact others can get it faster than you can or cheaper.) a market makes a game much more balance. Exploits exist no matter what. I am sure there some exploits already in the game. Hence a few extremely strong cashers in this game already. If a market came out in the release of this you wouldn't be saying anything since you too be using it. I am sure if a market came out now as well. You be using it too. Economy in everything makes things easier especially in games. Easier for everyone in the long run cashers and non cashers.

Comment

• Originally posted by DancingKimChick View Post
                                Patience is a virtue. To grind for stones is tedious-yes, boring-yes, takes a long time-yes! But to have that triumphant successful synthesizing of a part of your leg set (or having your shining shimmering fully enchanted legendary set staring at you) is an awesome feeling I wouldn't get in AH. Like a crowd cheering you on as you hit your home run!

You already see everyone wear 60 sets lol. You can buy loids every month for like 300.00+ dollars. Tons of people have them already. 60 set is nothing anymore. Now having the 70 set is something to be happy about and you guys make it sound like once an AH comes out every non casher will have there set that day. No, you will still need to do some farming if you want your set. It isn't going to give you free stuff. You need to farm stuff to sell on the market and merch off the market to get your set completed faster and cheaper. Also with the dead servers it isn't like you can show off much anymore. At least in my server no one cares if I synthesis a piece.

Lastly, no one in there right mind will sell full set gear dirt cheap. They will sell it as how the real shop or the mystery shop has it or a bit cheaper than that but not dirt cheap. Point is it be still hard to get and you will still have your " triumphant success" when completing you set. You just won't have to wait a half a year and then be ready to replace it for the next set in order to compete.

Comment

Working...
                                X